Getting on a roll again!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Getting on a roll again!

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:34 am

My sexy wife had an interesting day yesterday. She is out on the east coast for a conference and started a Tinder account to see if she could meet a new friend. As luck would have it, she did meet up with a new friend this afternoon for a quick fuck. This guy wanted to meet, but didn’t have a lot of time. My wife invited him back to her hotel room and it was game on.

They kissed for a bit, then he pushed her back on the bed. She reached out, dropped his pants, and took his cock in her mouth. She said it was as thick as any cock she has ever had and was about 8” long. She was thrilled. When she added a hand teasing the back of his sack and near his ass, he rolled her over, took off her clothes and started licking her pussy as they 69’d.

After a short time, my wife told him she wanted to be fucked. He put on a condom and got on top of her. He slowly slid his fat cock inside of her. “Holy stretch” is how she described it to me. He continued fucking her missionary for a while and then rolled her onto her stomach and fucked her from behind. After about 20 minutes of pleasure, he filled the condom with his cum. My wife said she was a sweaty mess and her legs were quivering. As she got cleaned up, he dressed, said he had to run and was on his way. She said they may meet again tomorrow. I told her I wished I was there to lick her pussy.

Since she was still horny, she was back on Tinder and noticed a few good options from Iowa popped up. One of the options was for an acquaintance of hers that she has had a crush on for about 4 years but never knew how to make the move. I’m sure being welled fucked and looking for more helped her break the ice. She swiped right and within an hour he reached out and they started chatting.

She didn’t tell him that she knew him, but was flirting and feeling him out. He wanted to know what she was looking for and she told him a regular FWB and nothing more. She then asked if it was a problem if she was married. That led to a longer conversation where she eventually said that she plays with my permission. She also told him that they know each other and that she has wanted to fuck him for years. He wanted to know if I would be aware that he was fucking her. He originally said it would be awkward hanging out with me after fucking my wife. Good thing I don’t really know him and don’t hang out with him.

After she explained that I won’t be hanging out with them, he seemed very interested. They probably talked for an hour and decided that they are going to meet up when she gets home Sunday. She also told me that he might be the one to fill her pussy up with cum and then she can come home to me. “Heaven”!!! This guy is a single guy who is only looking for sex and also wants a long term fuck buddy. He has his own place and can host. I know my wife has wanted to play with him for a long time. She is going to be dripping wet before she even gets to his house Sunday!

She shared their texts with me and he feels like he won the lottery. He just met a woman that wants nothing from him beyond sex and will let him fuck bare and finish inside. We just hope he doesn’t change his mind between now and Sunday.

My mind is now racing from the fact that my wife finally rode another man’s cock today and is planning on fucking another guy Sunday and bringing me home a filled pussy. She hasn’t played with anyone in 8 months and now seems to be on a roll.

My wife has been in the lifestyle for five years now and has been looking for a regular FWB that checks all of her boxes. While she has met up with a few guys multiple times, there has always been something not quite right. One guy could only meet at a hotel so that limits frequency and requires planning. One guy was over an hour away but was otherwise very good. Her longest play partner was 4 hours away but she was traveling to the area regularly so that lasted several months. She has never found a local guy who could host, was attractive, didn’t have drama, and was spontaneous. The guy she plans to meet Sunday has a great chance to be her regular guy. Now it just comes down to how he performs in the bedroom and if they are compatible sexually.

Johnann2227
Player

Re: Getting on a roll again!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:08 pm

Congratulations on your hotwife getting back in the saddle. Isn't it such a turn on when the wife has the confidence to organise her own fuck buddies? You must be so close and communicate well for her to be so open with you. Enjoy your creampie on Sunday!

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:23 am

My sexy wife returned home yesterday afternoon from her east coast trip. While on layover, she reached out to her local tinder friend to see if he still wanted to meet. He said he was looking forward to it. After we arrived home from the airport, my wife showered and put on some sexy underwear and was off to visit her new friend.

She was gone about an hour and a half. As she got into her car at his place, she texted me and said “better be ready for me!” I texted her back asking if she had anything special for me but didn’t get any reply since she was driving. I couldn’t wait to hear more so I called her. While she drove home, she explained that he met her at the door and they chatted for a few minutes about her east coast trip. He then asked if she wanted to do this and she said “sure”. They then headed to his bedroom and they each stripped down to their underwear. They started kissing and fondling each other. She dropped his boxers and took his cock in her mouth. She said he was just slightly longer and thicker than me, but otherwise comparable. After sucking him for a few minutes, he asked her to ride him. She took off her bra and panties while laid on the bed. She climbed on top and placed his cock between her pussy lips and slid down on top of him. She rode him for quite a while before asking him to fuck her doggystyle. He happily granted her request and started fucking her from behind. Turns out, that is another way he is like me. When my wife is ready for me to cum, she asks me to fuck her from behind. She has a great ass and feels so good that I never last long. My wife said he only lasted another minute or two before cumming inside her. I was rock hard listening to her summary of their playtime. She then said she was almost home and to make sure I was ready.

I was laying in bed naked when she entered our room. She quickly got naked and tried to climb on top of me. But I was going to be in charge for a bit. I jumped out of bed and laid her down. I then picked up her panties and complimented her on the huge wet spot. I then threw the panties back on the floor and dove between her legs to try something I said I would never do. I immediately began licking her pussy and while it was very wet, it really didn’t taste different. The texture may have been a little more slick, but otherwise just normal turned on hotwife pussy. I licked her feverishly for several minutes before she begged me to fuck her. I was happy to oblige. I stood up and easily entered my wife. At first, I didn’t notice much difference, but as I slid deeper and began pumping, I could definitely feel his cum inside. He must have planted it deep! I fucked her this way for several minutes before going down on her again. The presence of him was more noticeable this time as I had jostled everything around with my cock. My wife then asked me to fuck her from behind. I did for a bit, but not long enough to cum. I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible.

My wife kept talking about how wet it was and that she loved using his cum as lube for our play. She then got on top and rode me for a very long time. She came several times and squirted all over my cock and stomach. At one point, I stuck two fingers inside her pussy and slid my cock in at the same time. She was writhing in ecstasy and told me it felt so good. After nearly an hour of intense fucking, I laid her on her back at the edge of the bed and pounded her as hard as I could until I added a second man’s cum to her hungry pussy. When it was all over, we were both a sweaty mess and covered in sex! I spent the rest of the night smelling the sex all over my face. I can’t wait to do it again!

We both hope he had as much fun as we did and that he wants to meet again soon. She is just trying to figure out if she should contact him or wait until he reaches out. In my opinion, she is driving the bus and she should reach out with a nice flirty “thanks for fucking me” message. Then see how he responds

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:40 am

Hot story - looking forward to reading more! :)

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:27 am

Sounds like your wife's sex drive could keep several guys really happy!

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:46 am

My wife can definitely keep multiple guys very satisfied! Her new friend just returned from summer vacation last night and they are hoping to meet up again tonight. Looking forward to it!

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:41 pm

My wife met up with her newest friend again on Tuesday. He had just returned from vacation. They had hoped to meet Monday evening but he got home too late. Tuesday around 1:30 pm my wife said that he was super horny and wanted her to come over right away. She had a couple of hours before her next meeting. I told her to go for it. She showered quickly and was leaving the driveway within about 10 minutes. She was gone for about an hour. While she was gone, I had just enough time between my own meetings to shower quick as well.

I received a text from my wife telling me she was on her way home and asked if I had time for her. I told her I would make time. By that point, I had wrapped up my meetings and was just catching up on emails and other tasks. A short time later, my wife came into the house and led me to the bedroom. As I started undressing, she dropped her running shirts exposing her freshly shaved and glistening pussy. She smirked and said that she didn’t wear panties and was very concerned driving home that she was going to leave a cum stain on the seat of her car. Her new friend had definitively missed her and she said he shot a huge load of cum deep inside her. I ran my finger across her pussy lips and she was dripping wet. His cum was coating her lips and running down her thigh.

I finished undressing, laid my wife on the bed and slid my cock into her cum soaked pussy all the way to the balls. As I pulled back out, my cock was coated with a mixture of his cum and her juices. It was amazing!!! I continued fucking my wife missionary and listened to her pussy slurping as I slid in and out. She rolled over and got onto her hands and knees asking me to fuck her doggy. I jumped up and buried my cock into her from behind and feverishly fucked her soaked pussy. She came on my dick and I was nearing the point of no return.

I pulled out and dropped to my knees burying my face in her pussy. I sucked on her clit and licked her pussy from top to bottom. She was still on her hands and knees so my nose was tickling her asshole while I devoured her pussy. After she had another orgasm, I slid her back up on the bed and fucked her vigorously again doggystyle until she started cumming again and screaming for me to fill her up. I couldn’t help but honor her wishes and shot a huge load in her muff.

I love silky seconds! Cum is the best lube!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:52 am

Very nice sounds like she will be keeping him around for a bit!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:56 pm

Iahotwifeshusband wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:41 pm
I love silky seconds! Cum is the best lube!
Jealous! The one and only time I experienced this was 25+ years ago, when my roommate hadn't "got the memo" that he wasn't supposed to come inside my girlfriend (later 1st wife). It felt amazing.

I hope my sexy little hotwife and I can figure out a way to do that someday. It might become possible ...
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:16 pm

My sexy wife met up with this guy again last night. I will call him B. He had reached out last Friday to see if she had time to play but my wife was too busy with other family stuff. The weekend was very busy and they didn’t talk again until around 6pm. He texted again and said “I want to fuck you now!” This was around 6 pm. My wife finished dinner quickly, then jumped in the shower. By 6:30pm she was gone. She returned home about an hour and a half later. On her way home, she texted and let me know she would be home soon. She told me she was dripping wet again and that her panties were soaked and he was dripping down her leg.

When she arrived home, I was still finishing up a project. By the time I got done, she was in bed waiting for me. I went to her side of the bed and gave her a big kiss. While I was leaned over kissing her, my hand found its way inside of her undies. She certainly wasn’t lying. Her pussy was drenched in cum. I slid my fingers up and down her slit and rolled around her clit several times. She moaned as I teased her. As I climbed into bed, she peeled off her panties and rolled over so I could slide my cock inside her. Usually starting from behind laying on my side is a challenge, but she was so wet, I slid right in.

I started pumping away and I could feel his cum coating my cock and lubricating both of us. I could hear her pussy squishing as I slid in and out. I could have easily filled her with a second load right then, but I definitely wanted to enjoy this. I asked her to ride me and she quickly agreed. I rolled onto my back and she climbed onto my cock and quickly slid down my shaft. She started gyrating her hips and sliding up and down on me. It felt amazing. I squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples as she continued to ride me. I would occasionally grab her ass and pull her ass cheeks apart.

She then asked me to fuck her doggy. I climbed onto the bed behind her and rubbed my tip up and down her slit before burying my cock up to the balls. I started slowly with long strokes before picking up the pace until my balls were slapping her clit. It wasn’t long before pressure was building inside my balls again. I needed to switch things up before I blew.

I pulled out, laid on my back and had my wife sit on my face. I began licking her pussy with a focus on her clit. She was stroking my cock and it wasn’t long before I felt her wrap her lips around my rock hard shaft. She slid her mouth up and down a few times and then said “I want you to fuck me again!” I sat back up and she asked me to fuck her again doggy. I grabbed onto her hips and began pounding her pussy as hard as I could. She told me she was going to cum again and begged me not to stop. I told her I was going to fill her up and she told me to shoot my load. She began to quiver and her pussy clenched down on my cock. That was more than I could handle. I felt my balls tighten as I exploded inside her already cum filled pussy. I kept pumping for several more minutes to ensure all of our juices were nice and mixed up. We then collapsed together on the bed in a sweaty mess.

My wife has found a good one and she told me today he is getting more comfortable with her. He is starting to try new things and is lasting longer as well. Most importantly, he cums a lot. She said there was a huge pile on his bed and she still had a pussy full of his cum when she got home to me.

Maybe someday, we can both meet and take turns fucking and filling her. Fingers crossed, but this is pretty awesome all by itself.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:14 am

Wonderful story! Please continue to update us. Thanks!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.