Wife's pre-marriage friend

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Wife's pre-marriage friend

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:43 am

My wife has a pilot friend from before we were married, whenever he came to town he would take her out and back to his room and fuck her. Two days after our wedding he told her he was flying in the next day, he didn't know that she was my wife now. She told me that she will tell him no and that she was married now. I told her not to tell him no and tell him that you are married, then ask him to meet you and me at a local bar so he can meet your husband.

He got in town and we picked him up at his hotel, went for food and drinks. We sat in a booth and I had my wife sit next to him. We spent sometime talking. My wife was a little tipsy and asked me out loud to tell him about the sex. The friend looked at her then me, I just told him that the way I look at it was that they had been fucking for years already so why stop now.

The conversation changed dramatically, I told him that I actually loved the idea, I explained about my past wife and the swinging we did and that I want that with my wife now. I told him about how I liked my old wife to get fucked and I like watching it to.

I Dropped them off at the hotel so they could fuck, I drove the 10 minutes home. When I got there I had a painful hard on, so I started jerking off. Took about two minutes and I came, but still had the hard cock, I started stroking again when My wife called. I asked if they were done and she said no, but she wanted me to come watch.

The ten minute drive took only 2, I was there. I walked to the room number she gave me, the door was ajar so I walked in. They were fucking on the bed and didn’t even pause because they were expecting me. I dropped my pants, sat down, and started masturbating. About 10 minute went by and the friend came in my wife and they paused.

My wife said “Hi Honey” I responded and the friend with his cock still in my wife said Hi too. Wife asked if everything is OK, I replied it is beautiful and wonderful to watch. She asked if I wanted something, I told her I wanted to see him cum inside her, she smiled and said he just did. Friend said I can go again if you want. I replied COOL and started jerking off again.

The three of us get together every time he is in town, only now we pick him up at the airport and bring him to the house where we can do all kinds of fun things.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

silkyhw
Trainable

Re: Wife's pre-marriage friend

Unread post by silkyhw » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:48 am

Perfect! We started very early and she had several long-term boyfriends. We both enjoyed knowing that it was an on-going relationship.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:04 am

Great story! And nice situation for all 3 of you.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:55 am

It sounds like a really great arrangement for all three of you!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:16 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:43 am
My wife has a pilot friend from before we were married, whenever he came to town he would take her out and back to his room and fuck her. Two days after our wedding he told her he was flying in the next day, he didn't know that she was my wife now. She told me that she will tell him no and that she was married now. I told her not to tell him no and tell him that you are married, then ask him to meet you and me at a local bar so he can meet your husband.

He got in town and we picked him up at his hotel, went for food and drinks. We sat in a booth and I had my wife sit next to him. We spent sometime talking. My wife was a little tipsy and asked me out loud to tell him about the sex. The friend looked at her then me, I just told him that the way I look at it was that they had been fucking for years already so why stop now.

The conversation changed dramatically, I told him that I actually loved the idea, I explained about my past wife and the swinging we did and that I want that with my wife now. I told him about how I liked my old wife to get fucked and I like watching it to.

I Dropped them off at the hotel so they could fuck, I drove the 10 minutes home. When I got there I had a painful hard on, so I started jerking off. Took about two minutes and I came, but still had the hard cock, I started stroking again when My wife called. I asked if they were done and she said no, but she wanted me to come watch.

The ten minute drive took only 2, I was there. I walked to the room number she gave me, the door was ajar so I walked in. They were fucking on the bed and didn’t even pause because they were expecting me. I dropped my pants, sat down, and started masturbating. About 10 minute went by and the friend came in my wife and they paused.

My wife said “Hi Honey” I responded and the friend with his cock still in my wife said Hi too. Wife asked if everything is OK, I replied it is beautiful and wonderful to watch. She asked if I wanted something, I told her I wanted to see him cum inside her, she smiled and said he just did. Friend said I can go again if you want. I replied COOL and started jerking off again.

The three of us get together every time he is in town, only now we pick him up at the airport and bring him to the house where we can do all kinds of fun things.
Amazing story. Super hot and right in line with how I hope my wife's reconnection with an old lover goes.
Thanks for sharing
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:44 am

I would have wanted to jump in after he came in my wife and fucked her freshly filled pussy. Taking turns filling my wife is my top fantasy!