Pillow talk about past lover

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Re: Pillow talk about past lover

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:14 pm

Bigman wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:34 pm
Lol, me and my gf are in the same stage! I just posted a story about me and her talking about her past lovers.
Welcome to the Forum, where did you post?

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:26 pm

I have read in a number of places that the mind is the most powerful sex organ there is….. have to agree with that!. Seeing…. Hearing….. smelling….. all senses experienced by Frankie with Jason that night are pillow talk forever! Hoping you remain stiff and hard every nigh as you pillow talk re Jason!!!!

Bigman
Virgin

Unread post by Bigman » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:24 pm

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:14 pm
Bigman wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:34 pm
Lol, me and my gf are in the same stage! I just posted a story about me and her talking about her past lovers.
Welcome to the Forum, where did you post?
I posted in the cuckold forum

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am

Was reading your post to re Frankie and Jason… I doubt that could have worked out any better than it did for all 3 of you. . … even better for you and Frankie as that fuck gets to be relived over and over again….the gift that keeps on giving!!… we love talking about that tape…sometimes it’s about watching Stan’s cock sliding in and out of her mouth with some of his cum leaking out of the side of her mouth dripping down her chin ( at which point she always tells me about how big his loads of cum were ) or it might be how much she loved to make him cum just by sucking and licking his balls only time Stan’s cock went into her mouth was when he was cumming….she says it became a bit of a game between them to see if she could time it so that she could get all of his cum in her mouth and none on her face or hair… I asked her how that worked she said she wasn’t very good at first but got really good as she got more and more practice!😵💫🤩

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:32 am

rodturn wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am
Was reading your post to re Frankie and Jason… I doubt that could have worked out any better than it did for all 3 of you. . … even better for you and Frankie as that fuck gets to be relived over and over again….the gift that keeps on giving!!… we love talking about that tape…sometimes it’s about watching Stan’s cock sliding in and out of her mouth with some of his cum leaking out of the side of her mouth dripping down her chin ( at which point she always tells me about how big his loads of cum were ) or it might be how much she loved to make him cum just by sucking and licking his balls only time Stan’s cock went into her mouth was when he was cumming….she says it became a bit of a game between them to see if she could time it so that she could get all of his cum in her mouth and none on her face or hair… I asked her how that worked she said she wasn’t very good at first but got really good as she got more and more practice!😵💫🤩
I posted a little preview of our first time in the Hotwife section in answer to a question. Again, It's a condensed version and is much more interesting with all the little details leading up to the naughty deed. I do mention the first kiss with her soon to be lover as it ranks as one of the hottest moments of my life. Her lips had been only for me up until that point. There is something about the mouth and lips that is almost more personal than her sex.

It's almost like a switch gets flipped in your brain and from there the thinking gets done with the little head. I can only imagine what it would be like to watch his cum dribbling down her chin while his big cock is stuffed in her mouth! Knowing that he pumped his load down her throat as she sucked him dry! That would be so hot!! What the rest of us wouldn't give to have our wives on tape!

Having listened to Frankie's encounter with Jason and then getting details later over the course of the years was incredible. There was one bomb shell she disclosed that made my knees weak.

I'm thinking of posting more chapters here on this thread if it's OK with you, don't want to high jack your thread but as the OP if you don't mind I'll give it a whirl.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:37 am

TK…..every thread has to have shared experiences to stay fresh and interesting and your input has been adding a lot to this thread! Keep it coming!
All about sharing

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:41 pm

Wow! Things are heating up in our pillow talk! In the middle of our session tonight ( which was very vocal!) my wife told me to pull out and lay back on the bed…. When I was comfortable she looked up at me and said “ I’m going to suck you off exactly like I used to suck Stan off…. For the record…. I offered no resistance! My wife loves sucking , squeezing and licking a guys balls … when I am inside of her from behind… she will always e “ squeezing the cum out of my balls.. same thing when she sucks my cock…. She alternates between sucking my cock and my balls which of course is exactly what she has done with all of her previous lovers BUT….. I get to hear ( and see!) about those blowjobs …. That is the icing on the cake! Nothing better than hearing her say something like “ this was Stan’s favourite way to cum in me as she squeezes my balls either in her hand or in her mouth!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:54 pm

Well.....a lot has been going on in our household this past week ! update (s)...a few weeks ago my wife let on that there was in fact a 2nd sex tape with her and Stan which has had me ....shall I say ...Interested !.....I did not want to push it.....not true actually...I really wanted to push it but thought it best to just be patient but it was driving me crazy wondering about the video and its contents.
I have been on a business trip all this week....back home tomorrow but had a call from my wife on Wed this week....right away I could sense something was up but just let it unfold......She told me that Stan (ex FB ) had called her....had a really nice chat ( She LOVED having sex with him!)...at the end of the call he asked her out for coffee ( LOL she said....he hates coffee!) She ( and I ) knew he just wanted to have sex with her ( he lives 1000 miles away...just in town on business).....she told him she would check in with me to see how I would feel about this and let me know.....As soon as she told me, my first reaction was to get a raging stiff cock so you can guess where this might go !.....Before I could say anything she said.....you know...there are a few things to consider her.......What I asked ? She said.....first of all....we both know he wants to fuck me (gulp!).....I agreed....then she said.....well......i wouldn't mind that if you are ok with it......( I was not sure what to say but my rock hard cock sure was having an influence on the decision!)....before I answered she said " I know how much you want a copy of that other video of Stan and I fucking.....so I was thinking....why don't I invite him to our house of Friday night....I will do two things.....first.....I will get you a copy of that video (sold! I'm thinking !!!).....I was speechless...then she said " and as a bit of extra fun........Stan and I will make a new video and I will make sure it is the best of all of them"
I was fairly quick to reply " well.....I suppose that would work because I'm not home until Sat ( sometimes it just doesn't come out right LOL !)
She said " I want you to think about Stan and me in our matrimonial bed on Friday night....we are going to make such a great video for you!)
At that point....it was all said and done.....she said.....LOVE you....can't wait to see you Sat night..
Have resisted calling since then and getting through tonight has been really hard thinking of the goings on in my bedroom !....will update when I can....will be a challenge because we have a houseful of company all next week.

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:58 am

rodturn wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:39 am
aandmp wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:19 am
My wife and I went to a concert in Vancouver this week and stayed overnight… she booked the hotel. On the way to the hotel she casually told me it was a hotel she and Stan stayed at and as a matter of a fact, she got the same room they had. Knowing this made it difficult at check in because I had to walk in in an obvious state of arousal ( much to her amusement!)
As soon as we got in the room she pushed me against the wall and knelt down in front of me…. Undid my pants and pulled my stiff cock out and before wrapping her lips around my cock she looked up at me and said “ this is exactly what I did to Stan when we walked into this room… I sucked him off…. Just like this… she knows how to give a blowjob… she take a cock right up to a guys balls and loves to lick and suck a guy’s balls… I loved watching her and she would tell me every detail of the blowjob she gave Stan right where we were standing describing how she would slide her mouth up and down the thick shaft of his cock all the way up to his balls while cupping his balls with one hand…adding….” Just like this”……the as my cock started to throb in her mouth she said “ when I was sucking Stand cock and I knew he was getting close I had to get ready because I remembered how much cum he had the last time he came in my mouth and I wanted to swallow every drop”…….that was the first reenactment of her time in that room with Stan but not the last!
Now that is HOT!!
My wife isn't vocal like that - but she does deep throat and suck balls. so there is that.
She does make noise when she's getting well fucked though.
On male friend, she had not said as much, but her actions told she really wanted him to fuck her.
When the evening came, I helped undress her, got a feel of her pussy - she was so wet, was already running down her legs.
Hi cock was a bit longer than mine, but much thicker. When He first entered her, she made a low groan. It seemed the groan just went on and on. And on... LOL. "Never" have I heard her make this noise before.
He really pounded her pussy for a while, then had to roll off for a breather. She wasn't having none of that - as soon as he rolled off, she jumped on him, and 'impaled' herself on his cock and started riding like a mad woman.
I was videoing all the action. When we played back the video later, she asked - "what is that noise"... LOL!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:42 pm

Hello aandmp
Love the sound of that as I’m sure you do too!
Having a session like that on video is amazing… only thing better is to be there holding the camera ,watching and listening! No substitute for that…. Lots of pillow talk in your future!!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:51 pm

So…. Tonight started off….. a bit slow which was a big surprise! I have been away for the past week and during that week an ex fb ( from 7 years ago!) reached out to have a coffee….. lol! ( he doesn’t drink coffee!) my wife always said she and Stan were “ only about sex”…… that in itself is very erotic to me! When Stan reached out , my wife told me that same night…. I could tell right away something was up but just let her talk……as she talked I could tell that she wanted to test me as to how I felt about this scenario and I could also tell that she wanted to fuck him…..again !
As she came to realize I was sitting on the fence a bit she told me that she asked him for a copy of the sex tape he had of them fucking…..my wife knew how much I wanted a copy of that video so she led him on a bit …. By the end of the call she had “ negotiated a copy of that video as well as a copy of a video she and Stan would make “ just for me”……pending my ok with this hookup!
I was stunned….. but also extremely turned on by all the possibilities so….. the deal was made…..Stan sent a copy ( unseen by Me) to my wife and she invited Stan to our home for “A coffee”….my wife and Stan fucked all afternoon and late into the evening and again in the morning. I got home the next night……somewhat awkward for me knowing my wife and Stan had been fucking non stop for the past day…..in our home…..in our matrimonial bed……that was the biggest turn on but then we got into bed and I could feel the wet spots they had made in the bed……and now I was laying in them and loving it!
My wife knew instantly I was turned on and without a word slid down to my hard throbbing cock and wrapped her lips around my cock…..and said….” I sucked Stans cock a lot but I wanted him to shoot all of his loads into my pussy which he did…..she then asked me if I knew why she asked Stan to do that…..she went on to say that she did that so I could feel all of their wet spots in our matrimonial bed later that night…… first thing I noticed when I got home was how beautiful my wife looked ( also….very satisfied look on her face😳😳……THEN….I noticed what a mess the bed was in….. my wife and Stan had finished their last fuck 30 minutes before I got home !!!! So………I got a filled pussy……a brand new video of my wife getting fucked as well as a video of her getting fucked by Stan……not to mention 4 fresh wet spots in our bed!!!
Can hardly wait to view the two new tapes but in the meantime……pillow talk is off the charts!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:42 am

Before I read your most recent post I was going to say to you to tell your wife not to change the sheets. I guess that was unnecessary to say!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:27 pm

Hello isinslar
There are a lot of people I think that wouldn’t have caught that tidbit of my post…. You certainly did! Well done! When we went to bed shortly after Stan had finished fucking my wife I knew I was going to be sliding my throbbing cock into a very full well fucked pussy and was extremely aroused just with the anticipation… but with that anticipation…. I didn’t think about any wet spot (s!) so it was a bit of an amazing surprise when I pressed up against her naked body and could feel right away I was laying in more than one pool of cum that had leaked out of my wife onto the sheets…. I teased her a bit about the cum that had. Dripped out of her pussy onto the sheets and without hesitation she replied “ well…. Those puddles of cum didn’t all drip out of my pussy you know”
🤔😳😳! Well…. That was the start of a long night of pillow talk that is still ongoing…. Much to my delight!…. We have lots more to discuss (and view!!) as we were so into the wet spots that were less than 1/2 hour old we never even talked about them….. but I have that to look forward to!!
My wife said the next morning that it was time to change the sheets….. no way!!! Buy some new ones…. These are great the way they are!!!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:06 am

rodturn wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:27 pm
Hello isinslar
There are a lot of people I think that wouldn’t have caught that tidbit of my post…. You certainly did! Well done! When we went to bed shortly after Stan had finished fucking my wife I knew I was going to be sliding my throbbing cock into a very full well fucked pussy and was extremely aroused just with the anticipation… but with that anticipation…. I didn’t think about any wet spot (s!) so it was a bit of an amazing surprise when I pressed up against her naked body and could feel right away I was laying in more than one pool of cum that had leaked out of my wife onto the sheets…. I teased her a bit about the cum that had. Dripped out of her pussy onto the sheets and without hesitation she replied “ well…. Those puddles of cum didn’t all drip out of my pussy you know”
🤔😳😳! Well…. That was the start of a long night of pillow talk that is still ongoing…. Much to my delight!…. We have lots more to discuss (and view!!) as we were so into the wet spots that were less than 1/2 hour old we never even talked about them….. but I have that to look forward to!!
My wife said the next morning that it was time to change the sheets….. no way!!! Buy some new ones…. These are great the way they are!!!
Yes, that caught my attention because, when it happens with me, it focuses in more that my wife was fucked in our marital bed.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:02 pm

Inislar,
I’ve been away…. Had lots of intimate time with my wife and have a lot of pillow talk about her recent fuck session with Stan who fucked her so well( and often!) before ( and during!) the early chapters of our relationship!
There were times (early) when we fucked that she was extremely wet right off the bat…. Me….not being up to speed so to speak…. Just passed it off as her being really horny for me…..male ego or what! lol!…. Turned out that her extreme wetness was from her being filled with Stans cum sometimes as little as 30 minutes earlier! ( huge turn on btw!!)
Now, after my wife has reconnected ( ie…. Fucked him again!!!)
with Stan…. And fucked him in our matrimonial bed ( more than once!!) and then had sex with me within an hour of when Stan pumped his last load into her!) I was so much more aware of the wet spots, the smell of sex, the feeling of a filled swollen pussy. I could feel the cum dripping out of her pussy as I slid so easily into her well fucked cunt….. then she started talking about the past 2 days and her nonstop fuck sessions with Stan and how many huge loads of cum he had pumped into her mouth and her pussy. I could feel how wet her filled overflowing pussy was….. I could smell sex in my bedroom and I could feel how loose he pussy was around my cock …. Could also taste a bit of cum on her lips as we kissed…. lol!
Didn’t even discuss or view the movies…. But we will!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:52 am

rodturn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:02 pm
Inislar,
I’ve been away…. Had lots of intimate time with my wife and have a lot of pillow talk about her recent fuck session with Stan who fucked her so well( and often!) before ( and during!) the early chapters of our relationship!
There were times (early) when we fucked that she was extremely wet right off the bat…. Me….not being up to speed so to speak…. Just passed it off as her being really horny for me…..male ego or what! lol!…. Turned out that her extreme wetness was from her being filled with Stans cum sometimes as little as 30 minutes earlier! ( huge turn on btw!!)
with Stan…. And fucked him in our matrimonial bed ( more than once!!) and then had sex with me within an hour of when Stan pumped his last load into her!) I was so much more aware of the wet spots, the smell of sex, the feeling of a filled swollen pussy. I could feel the cum dripping out of her pussy as I slid so easily into her well fucked cunt….. then she started talking about the past 2 days and her nonstop fuck sessions with Stan and how many huge loads of cum he had pumped into her mouth and her pussy. I could feel how wet her filled overflowing pussy was….. I could smell sex in my bedroom and I could feel how loose he pussy was around my cock …. Could also taste a bit of cum on her lips as we kissed…. lol!
Our extramarital experiences have been limited, but Frankie usually just wants to be held, cuddled and reassured after sex with another partner.

It is almost impossible to sleep with the intoxicating smell of another man's scent mingled with your wife's sex as you hold her. Her pussy is incredibly tight and swollen the next morning even after having had a much larger cock the night before. So far its never been in our bed...Maybe next time.

SneakAPeak
Prepubescent

Unread post by SneakAPeak » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 am

Past experiences talk is probably some of my favourite right now and what has me exploring this story of new dynamic! My girlfriend has had quite a number of past experiences and over the years has opened up about what has happened between her and different guys before me for the purposes of both learning about her as well as turning me one.

Last bit of great information was involving an ex of hers from her early 20s who ate her out amazingly. She said he was incredible and loved to do it, which helped considering his cock was so big it was difficult to have sex without it being too painful. That being said, she said the loudest she ever was happened with him and I can only imagine what it must have felt like for her to be obliterated by his insane cock!

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:46 pm

My Wife has started actual pillow talk at bedtime. She calls her longtime bf and tells him how much she misses his long cock in her ass. And assures him he is the only one that gets that big ass.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:50 pm

That would absolutely have to be a conversation on speaker phone while you are spreading her legs wide and giving your wife the best licking ever!!!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:43 pm

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:52 am
rodturn wrote:
Inislar,
Our extramarital experiences have been limited, but Frankie usually just wants to be held, cuddled and reassured after sex with another partner.

It is almost impossible to sleep with the intoxicating smell of another man's scent mingled with your wife's sex as you hold her. Her pussy is incredibly tight and swollen the next morning even after having had a much larger cock the night before. So far its never been in our bed...Maybe next time.
If it was me I wouldn’t sleep at all ! I would just hold her tight with a huge smile and enjoy every second.. would ready to fuck on a seconds notice but would leave that up to her … would not want to spoil the moment!!!…. One request I’d have would be able to sleep?? lol! In the wet spot (s)

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:45 pm

rodturn wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:43 pm
Tire_Kicker wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:52 am
rodturn wrote:
Inislar,

If it was me I wouldn’t sleep at all ! I would just hold her tight with a huge smile and enjoy every second.. would ready to fuck on a seconds notice but would leave that up to her … would not want to spoil the moment!!!…. One request I’d have would be able to sleep?? lol! In the wet spot (s)
Possibly the hottest encounter we ever had was a few years back with one of my distant cousins. Tanner and I have known each other since forever, he and Frankie are the same age. I turns out they had one date while they were in college because her roommate wanted to go out wit his roommate and so it was set up as a double date. Tanner was a state wrestling champ and easy going so he had lots of female attention. He and Frankie lived in the same part of town growing up so they knew each other as well. Frankie's roommate was a bit of a slut and soon she was getting laid in the front seat while Frankie and Tanner made the best of the situation in the back. She told me they kissed a little and she let him feel her up but the couple fucking in the front seat was just too distracting so they mainly giggled and that was it. She did mention that he had gotten really big and hard and had kidded with her that she owed him one. He had occasionally come up in pillow talk but was too close since he and I are really close and he is also my main bowhunting partner. Tragically, his wife had died of cancer a year earlier.

It was after we had been on a hunt together that brought us to the situation leading up to this fantasy coming to fruition. I had to come back a couple of days early for a work thing so Tanner wound up packing up the last of the camp and stopping by the house to give me my stuff and show us a nice bull he got on the last day. It was Friday and I was just getting off work when Frankie called and told me he had just gotten there. I said I'd be along in a minute and stopped off for beer and stuff to grille.

Tanner had already started unloading gear and everyone was in a great mood. We had a few beers and a couple of shots, it was a perfect evening. Tanner produced a little bit of nose candy and said he'd been saving it for a special occasion. We all did a couple of lines and poured a few more shots and beers. Frankie and Tanner were always flirty but tonight more than usual. As the evening went on things got fuzzy, I excused myself and went up to the room to lay down for a second. I just needed a minute. I nodded off for a little until I sensed someone in the room, it was Frankie asking me if I was alright, I mumbled that I was fine and would be down in a minute, I laid back and watched her take another look before she left.

My heart was racing as I wondered what might be going on downstairs... I knew that the longer I waited the better (or worse) the chances of something happening. After what seemed like an eternity I quietly got up and walked down the stairs. I slowly went down the hall figuring if I was discovered I would say I was coming back to join the party. I waited at the end of the hall, I could hear them talking softly. "I'm married now, what if he comes down?" Frankie said. "He's done for the night" Tanner replied "No, you have to stop, we can't be doing this" Frankie protested. "This is the second time you've left me high and dry" Tanner stated. This was followed by what can only be described as the sound of making out with a little moaning. "I'm married Tanner, what if he catches us?" at this point Frankie sounded a bit breathless and less convincing.

At this point I could hear the rustling of clothing being removed and more making out from just feet away, my heart was pounding.

"I'm married Tanner, what if he comes down? Ohhhh.... It's big... Aaaahhhh... It's sooo big! Ohhhh... Yes, wait let me get used to it. Ok, a little more, Yes! More, yes fuck me, yes fuck me!"

This turned into a thorough fucking of an initially reluctant wife by a really big cock and she loved every minute of it. I listened as she came on his cock over and over finally begging him to come in her pussy.

I slowly and very quietly made my way upstairs and into our bed where I lay in a state of disbelief. A short while later heard his truck drive off and my wife came up, she used the bathroom and got into bed with me. "Don't you ever do that to me again" she said as she drifted off to sleep.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:16 pm

Tire kicker…great story… I’m thinking about the incredible pillow talk that followed that night…. Would want that to last forever!… hope it does!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:27 pm

rodturn wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:16 pm
Tire kicker…great story… I’m thinking about the incredible pillow talk that followed that night…. Would want that to last forever!… hope it does!
There was definitely some talk that next morning LOL.

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:23 am

That woul have been a perfect time to video or at least video that session but I’m sure every word is burned into the hard drive upstairs!
So… did she know you were there or was it she knew you were just creating the opportunity?

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:59 pm

rodturn wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:23 am
That woul have been a perfect time to video or at least video that session but I’m sure every word is burned into the hard drive upstairs!
So… did she know you were there or was it she knew you were just creating the opportunity?
I honestly didn't plan any of it, he had been the subject of pillow talk in the past and I knew she found him attractive enough. Add to that the fact that they had one date where they got to second or third base but left it unfinished. It was more the combination of Beer, Tequila and party drugs that made me wonder if this could be the night. They were flirting long before I decided to take a siesta and test the water, Tanner and I had actually shared one of my girlfriends before so I knew he was willing to explore that horizon. It was actually that girl that told me he was a "very big boy" in that department.

You already know what happened, so on to the morning after, actually from the moment she came up to the bedroom. I heard her brush her teeth and wash her face, she's a cosmetologist so there's a ritual. I was feigning sleep and in actuality was pretty fucking hammered as was she. As she laid down, I heard her say, "you better not ever do that to me again."

Her scent was intoxicating, a mix of her sex and his seed, her breathing transitioned to sleep almost immediately. I drifted in and out of a dreamlike state where I wasn't sure it had actually happened. I opened my eyes and the morning light was just starting to come in the East window, she looked so beautiful laying there. I kissed her lightly and said, "I love you Baby." She stirred and murmured something incomprehensible. I kissed her again and rolled her towards me running my hand down along her bare bottom feeling the evidence of the previous nights encounter still on her thigh. My cock was so hard it hurt to move! I lifted myself over her and spread her legs moving my face down onto her trimmed muff.

My tongue was inside before she even opened her eyes, her pussy lips were a little puffy and slightly open. She moaned as I licked up and down the length of her slit, she started moving her hips slowly at first then more forcefully. She still had her eyes closed but her body was waking up fast. I spread my tongue out flat and furiously gave her clit a licking for the ages. I felt her legs pull me in and her toes curled as she came on my face. The combination of her gushing and his cum flowed onto my face. I let her wind down before I started to push myself in, "tell me you still want me," she said. " I want you more than ever," I replied. I felt her opening giving way as I sunk into her depths, I could barely move, I can't remember ever wanting her more. Slowly we started moving together, then faster....

We both came and drifted back to sleep, one of our favorite ways to spend a hangover. There was so much I wanted to ask, to tell to feel. but there would be time...