A day in the life of a Stag/Vixen marriage

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
JC207
Trainable

A day in the life of a Stag/Vixen marriage

Unread post by JC207 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:00 am

I don't post on this forum often but thought a thread like this could be an outlet for me and possibly serve as insight for others. We shall see how it progresses.

Short background. My wife MrsJC207 and I started the sharing journey 9 years ago after several years of pillow talk. Our involvement and relationship have evolved with each new experience and despite some challenging moments has settled into a good place, overall. My company currently has us living in the Washington, DC area, after stops in New England and Atlanta. We have been married for ~30 years. As some of you may remember from my thread a while back, I struggle to be "in the room" when my wife entertains but enjoy knowing that she is sexually active with other men and within the last year, have come to enjoy "reclaiming" her.

While most days are as bland as everyone else's, Jenn has a handful of regular guys on rotation that she sees throughout the month. She is an HR professional that works fully remote from home, while I commute into the city with a fair amount of external travel. Since most days are typical to everyone else, I intend to only highlight ones that involve lifestyle related activities or similar interactions between she and I.

Tuesday 1/9/24 - Following my mild heart attack in 2022, Jenn forces me to the gym 3 days a week at 5:30 am. We usually workout together for a while, then I head into the city while she finishes with yoga or Pilates or such. She is back at home and ready for work by 8:30 and I'm in my office around the same time.

Nothing especially exciting for most of the day. Jenn texts me a picture at lunch of her masturbating. Around 4 pm, I get a text from her that one of her regulars (Aaron) wants to stop by after work. I reply back with a :up: and a :) . She asks when I will be home. I remind her of a client dinner and that I should be home by 8.

By the time my dinner ends, it is warm for January but raining hard. I finally arrive home around 8:!5. Jenn is in the office on the computer. She wears only a old Red Sox t-shirt with her dark complexion shining through. We exchange a kiss and I head down the hallway toward our bedroom to dry off. I pass the guest room. The bed is in shambles and the room still smells of sex and cum. When I return and ask how her evening went, she pulls her feet into the chair, spreads her legs and shows me her pussy. It is red and traces of cum are still visible. She gives me a teethy smile.

We spend the evening talking and recapping.

Friday 1/12/24 - Usual morning routine. Gym, shower, head to the Metro station then into the city. After my 1 pm meeting cancels, I decide to head home early and text Jenn to make sure I won't interrupt. She doesn't respond for 20 minutes and finally says, "No, Garrett is leaving now. :D :oops: "

When I arrive home, she is finishing her last meeting of the day. She follows me into the bedroom and pushes me onto our bed. In typical "Work from Home" style, she was wearing a silk blouse on top with only soccer shorts underneath. She sheds her clothes and helped me from mine. Jenn took my cock into her skilled mouth and with a few licks, I was hard. As she lowered her silky, loose pussy onto me, Jenn told me of Garrett's visit that afternoon. When she sensed that I was close to cumming, she pulled off my cock and flipped around into a 69. As I licked her, she quickly coaxed my orgasm into her mouth and we collapsed. I dozed off for a nap and woke an hour later to sounds of the shower running in our bathroom. I joined her. We had dinner reservations for 6 and enjoyed a nice evening.

I hope this thread is of interest to some.
Husband of Verified Hotwife MrsJC207.

Lucky Dog
Player

Re: A day in the life of a Stag/Vixen marriage

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:39 am

Your wife sounds really hot and you are very lucky! Love to hear more.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:25 am

Good on both of you! It sounds like you have found a template that works for you both. Please keep us updated. (Happy to see another Stag relating real life experiences. BTW, do you play solo also?)

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:41 am

SilverStag wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:25 am
Good on both of you! It sounds like you have found a template that works for you both. Please keep us updated. (Happy to see another Stag relating real life experiences. BTW, do you play solo also?)
Thank you. I have played with other women a few times, although the last was some time ago.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:09 pm

Women who have experienced euphoric sex crave it more than men, especially when they’re in their sexual primes.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 am

Always great to hear about successful relationships and what is working for all involved. Now, if only my HR business partners would engage in these adventures they might be worth a damn!

Congrats Mr & MrsJC207!

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:59 pm

Saturday 1/13/24 - We attended a 50th birthday party for one of my employees that evening in NW DC. While there, Garrett texted Jenn that he and some friends were hitting bars and she should join them. When we were ready to leave, they were at a bar not far from us. She asked if we could stop in, so she could make a brief appearance then we could head home.

Garrett and I have met a few times but his friends aren't aware. I tried to "stay in the shadows" while she said hi. Our brief stop turned into an hour with her dancing and having a few drinks until I was finally able to pry her away to head home. It was fun watching her flirt and enjoy herself. The guys tried their best to convince her to stay.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:31 pm

Thanks for the updates JC - it makes a fascinating read

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:19 am

Great post, and thanks for that. Most of our Stag/Vixen days are similar. We both have professional jobs as well and you just never know what each day will bring. I will get calls from guys frequently who just want a lunch our quickie hook up where I will just give them a now job or sometimes fuck then also if their vehicle is big enough to do so. Other times I arrange meetings after work. Sometimes at our home and other times perhaps at the guys location. The truth is that things are kind of spontaneous sometimes.

Mark has a stable of regular women he hooks up with and he arranges for those meetings. Mostly after work and he’s home around 7-8pm at the latest.

Then there are the pre-planned dates that last a while longer and even may include an overnight for me depending on how things end up. It seems to keep it fresh for us to not be so regimented and only do one type of hook up. We both like to hear of each others adventures when we are in bed together which leads to us having done great sex such as you have described in your post.

-Tammy

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:40 pm

In typical lifestyle fashion, real life has gotten in the way all week. The weather has been crappy and work has kept us both busy. Oh well c'est la vie.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:14 am

That four letter word, work, always screws up things. Ha. Good thread. Keep the updates coming.

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:13 pm

Sorry for the delay between posts. We both had somewhat heavy travel schedules at the end of the month and when at home, rest seemed more appropriate than frivolity. Those of you that travel for work regularly can understand the pain of constant time zone jumping over a 7-10 day period.

The only item of note was a text Jenn received from a guy that she hadn't heard from in several months. We will see where that leads.

As I write this on Friday night, she is out with Aaron and some friends for the evening. Hopefully more to post as the weekend passes.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:15 pm

Thanks for taking the time to update JC. Hopefully we will hear more if Jenn's Fridat adventure

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:39 pm

Friday 2/2/2024 - Saturday 2/3/2024 - As mentioned earlier, Jenn went out with Aaron and his friends for the evening. She texted me around midnight that they were still bar hopping and she would likely stay at his place in the city. I replied for her to have fun and be safe, then headed to bed. I awoke at 7 on Saturday morning, then spent the next hour catching up on emails. At 8:45 am, I heard a car in the drive and saw Aaron dropping her off.

Her clothes were loosely "thrown on" and her hair was pulled up in a scrunchie. I met her at he door and she raised on her tip-toes to kiss me. She smelled of men's cologne and cum. I asked if she'd enjoyed her night. She smiled and said, "Very much!"

Reclaim sex has become an important part of our dynamic and serves to level set our relationship after she plays. After placing her purse and coat in the entry closet, she asked if I wanted her to shower first. I replied with a teethy smile, "Not if you are ready now."

She took my hand and led me to our bedroom, undressing as we walked. Once on the bed, I started kissing her softly on different areas of her body. She told me that after several hours at the bar, she had ended back at Aaron's apartment with he and his best friend Tre. This was her plan from the beginning. While Aaron is aware of our arrangement, Tre is not but she has had sex with him on many occasions with Aaron.

While kissing her body, I noticed dried cum residue on her stomach, inside her legs, and in the small of her back. As I kissed her shoulder and up her neck to the ear, that familiar salty taste indicated I'd found another. Once inside her, I lasted only a few minutes while she continued to tell details of the evening, then added my orgasm to the mix. I rolled off and continued to softly massage her swollen pussy until she finished.

Jenn showered while I made breakfast. She has spent the bulk of the day resting and napping.

If time permits on Sunday, I will relay the progress of the text exchange with the other guy.

Thanks for allowing this thread to serve as an outlet. As some of you can appreciate, we are often forced to bottle up these experiences and enjoy our wives' activities in the loneliness of our own lives.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:51 pm

Thanks for the hot update JC. Did Jenn have a DP with Aaron and Tre last night or was it mostly one on one?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:26 am

Thanks for allowing this thread to serve as an outlet. As some of you can appreciate, we are often forced to bottle up these experiences and enjoy our wives' activities in the loneliness of our own lives.
You are welcome! Please share as much as you wish!

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:20 pm

Friday the 12th sounds especially incredible. Please keep sharing.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:33 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:51 pm
Thanks for the hot update JC. Did Jenn have a DP with Aaron and Tre last night or was it mostly one on one?
I'll let @MrsJC207 decide how much she wants to share. Maybe she will chime in.

MrsJC207
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsJC207 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:13 pm

JC207 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:33 pm
venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:51 pm
I'll let @MrsJC207 decide how much she wants to share. Maybe she will chime in.
Mostly 1 on 1 with some spit roasting. Aaron is squeamish about being too close to another naked man.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:00 pm

Thanks for the reply @mrsjc207. Love the posts ….

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:35 pm

A fairly quiet week on the lifestyle front again. Jenn is going out with an on-again/off-again guy tomorrow night. We both admire his loyalty as he stops seeing Jenn when he's seriously dating a vanilla girl but he always wants to pickup where things left off when he returns. She doesn't intend to have sex with him tomorrow. We will see how that plays out.

I will update on Sunday if anything comes of their date. Hope you all had a good week.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:35 pm

Thanks for the update JC - hope you & Jenn have a fun weekend

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:12 am

Unexpected activity last night.....

Friday-Saturday morning 2/9 -2/10/24 - Jenn and I were enjoying a quiet night at home. We had a movie on, I kept dozing off during the boring parts and she was messaging with friends. Around 9:30 pm, Garrett texted her. He is originally from Memphis and had been back home dealing with a family matter since mid-January. He told her that he was back in town and wanted her to come over. Jenn told him that she wasn't going out but he was welcomed to come to our house. He argued with her a bit and then told her he'd be here by 10:30.

She took a quick shower and made some adjustments in the guest room. She hadn't bothered getting dressed after her shower and I enjoyed watching her bounce around the house naked, preparing for his arrival. Garrett knocked on our door just after 10:30, where Jenn greeted him with a "You're late!!" I could tell she was feeling feisty and momentarily felt envious of Garrett. He and I exchanged a handshake and I asked if his family was doing well.

Jenn almost skipped out of the kitchen throwing 2 water bottles at Garrett. The nipples on her B cup tits already erect. She stopped where I was standing and pushed up on her toes to kiss me, then took a quick grab and squeeze at my cock which was already stiffening. She smiled and told me the door would be unlocked if I wanted to join them. I shrugged and told her to have fun. With that, she grabbed Garrett's arm and led him down the hallway to the guest room while I returned to the den to continue watching the movie.

I caught myself several times muting the movie in order to listen for a few moments when they got loud. When the movie ended, I gathered my things and headed toward our bedroom, passing the guest room on the way. Things had quieted down and the door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open slightly and saw her giving his cock slow licks in the light from the bedside lamp. Jenn asked again if I wanted to join them. I just smiled and told her I was going to bed.

After several restless hours, often interrupted by loud noises from down the hall, I finally dozed off around 3 am. My work phone started buzzing at 7:50 am. I got out of bed and headed to the office to return the phone call. The guest room door was fully open with the two of them both still asleep.

With the work thing resolved, I went to the kitchen to make coffee. Garrett came to the kitchen first, slipping his tshirt over his head. Jenn followed a few minutes later, still naked and smiling.

Once Garrett left, Jenn went to shower. I joined her and was rewarded with a mind bending blowjob. I spent the next hour or two running errands while she napped.

If she follows through with her date tonight, I will provide an update.

Last night was completely unplanned yet is the very reason we chose to explore this lifestyle.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:46 am

WoW - thanks for the update JC. Just imagining a naked Jenn greeting Garrett at the door is mind blowing :D

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:22 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:46 am
WoW - thanks for the update JC. Just imagining a naked Jenn greeting Garrett at the door is mind blowing :D
Thank you. Her comfort being naked is one of the side perks of our plunge into the lifestyle. Prior, she had been self-conscious of what she perceived as minor flaws (stretch marks, small breasts, a surgery scar on her side, etc...) But after being heavily pursued by different men as we have experimented, those old self-criticisms have faded away. I enjoy it and her confidence.