New couple with a specific fantasy

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Papadod7
Prepubescent

New couple with a specific fantasy

Unread post by Papadod7 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:54 am

My wife was a virgin on our wedding night. But had need out with over one hundred boys in high school. A natural flirty tease. Really pretty code sensual. We want to have a room with four men where i will present her to them for the first time. We can all get to know eachother and talk. Then she wants to strip and give lap dances. Loves to be adored. Afterwards we want to give each man ten minutes on the bed naked with her. But with the boundary of no kissing or sex. Would anyone be interested in an experience like that? She is very pretty. Was a college athlete, and now a mom. Really intense and passionate. Suburban white girl next door girl look

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Re: New couple with a specific fantasy

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:11 pm

Kissing is one of the best parts of sensuality and sexuality. I wouldn't be interested in playing with a woman who wouldn't want or be allowed to kiss.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:38 pm

SensualDeviant wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:11 pm
Kissing is one of the best parts of sensuality and sexuality. I wouldn't be interested in playing with a woman who wouldn't want or be allowed to kiss.
So you are a "No" then. That's all they need to know. (actually it doesn't even require a response at all).

The lady knows what she wants, and she's asking for people who are willing to respect her personal limits.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:43 pm

I'm exercising my freedom of expression.

Jenky
Trainable

Unread post by Jenky » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:46 am

I'd be up for the naked part on the bed with no kissing or sex but not sure about the part with lots of other cocks around.

In general I like intimate one to one situations, max 1 to 2 (hubby watching or participating), not so much of a fan of gangbangs, greedy girls type of scenarios.
quality man (44) from London with 15 years experience. Very clean, reliable and discreet, high sex drive and a good sized cock - can safely push your boundaries without you having to spell out your darkest desires..😎 louisjenk(at)hotmail dot com

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:11 am

Id be up for it. Im willing to follow all and any rules spelled out. Respecting boundaries is important!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:13 am

so......does that mean her giving a blowjob is ok ? (ie.....Bill Clinton....bj is not sex

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:28 am

Would I be able to French kiss her pussy? If so, I would be interested.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:00 pm

But with the boundary of no kissing or sex
Erm.. so what will they be doing exactly?

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:51 pm

If I am near you, I would love to give your wife a massage where we are several men massaging her. A 6-8 hands massage will send your wife to heaven with pleasure. All her body will be massaged.

All her erogene zones will get extra attention.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:20 pm

I’m just going to say it… going to be really hard to find. Your best bet is to go to a strip club together and find a group of guys to hang out with and leave with them.

Not meaning to discourage you… but attractive guys your wife wants to do this want it all!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:24 pm

Hi Papadod7,

What's the probability of your wife getting naked and giving lap dances and then laying naked in bed with a man and not fucking him? If she can pull off the scenario you wrote about, she has more restraint than just about every sexually active woman on the planet.

If you're going to pull off your scenario, you might anticipate your wife fucking senseless the first guy she gets in bed. Most women would.

When my wife is horny, she craves a hard cock inside of her pussy. I know as absolutely factual that my wife could never pull off the scenario you described.

aglee
Virgin

Unread post by aglee » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:51 am

So "no kissing and no sex"? What exactly are they going to do? A poetry reading?

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:35 am

I did not have sex with that woman

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:28 am

does no sex include oral? If oral is on the table I could see a guy being fine with your scenario. One of my hottest MFM as a third was with a couple in NYC. Answered their CL ad they wanted a guy to only go down on her. They came to my hotel - the two of them fucked on and off for almost two hours. When he needed a break I went down on her. She never touched my cock but it was one of the hottest scenes I’ve done

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:00 am

Well?