Hello, maybe a Wannabe?

Break the ice here and talk to us!
whosbeensleeping
Player

Re: Hello, maybe a Wannabe?

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:07 am

Thank you for sharing. Real life experiences are often difficult. I come here to learn from everyone, and I appreciate your candor.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:38 am

Numbers guy
Thanks for posting what I can only imagine is a difficult thing to even think about. A wife being dishonest and cheating is so difficult to deal with. I have been there so I know your angst.

The good thing is you both seem committed to what other wise seems to have been a good relationship. Talking about things openly will only bring you two closer now that she has told you of her indiscretions.

Maybe begin to ask her to tell you every detail of her last encounter. See how she reacts as she tells it. Does she get wet telling you and wants you to have sex with her after? Do you get hard as she tells you the dirty details? Ask her about his size and how long he fucked her and how many times. Did he cum inside her or use condoms? If you become very hard as she tells you, she will notice and be even more open with you about her sexual needs.

Seems she was a little slutty in her past and I am guessing she misses that rush and therefore has acted on her slutty desires when she travels. She seems like a perfect HW! Enjoy the ride!

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:26 am

[quote I said I would keep my end of the bargain. She was forgiven. I still loved her. I said that if she’s committed to our relationship like I am, I can see a path where we could have an even more loving and closer relationship now. But we need to keep talking.

Thank you guys for letting me unload all of this on you. I’ll be honest, I don’t think we could handle the jump to “hotwife” anytime soon, although I’ve been an unknowing cuck.
[/quote]
Once you get over the shock and the fact that it really turns you on :twisted: Your pretty wife is secure in knowing any number of men can have her and you will love it. From your side you can put demands on her as to being able to be actively involved in watching. :shock: You gave a bit and now you can gain a lot from being so accomodating.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:44 am

So glad you got the truth out in the open. She seems like a beautiful, successful and highly sexual lady! You are lucky man in my opinion. Ask her for details about her last encounter and see if you get hard as she tells you. That will help you decide if you want her to continue having sex when she travels. Only this time she can let you know as it happens.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:03 am

I thought your description of her trysts was very interesting. The fact she participated in her office affair for years, even after marriage, implies she is able to decouple her sexual encounters from her home life, and has done so successfully during your marriage.
Have you introduced her to the HotWife concept? Does she know you would be supportive? :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:06 am

You sound like a really great husband, and you are both being very honest. If you are really a wannabe, a strong relationship is the only way this works. It's great having wife who loves sex and loves you, right?
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:48 am

A very intriguing situation... good luck to you, sounds like if things play out right having turned a page in your relationship, it could open things up to some incredible opportunities!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:09 pm

I have a hunch Anika could strongly identify with, and develop as, a HW ...
Secretly she thrills from being wanted and lusted after by these young studs.
It probably makes it an impossible temptation to resist if Kevin removes any constraints, or facilitates situations and encounters ... 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:47 pm

Thank you for all of the support. I moved my posts over to the Cuckold section, given what I've learned. Under Discovering Anika.
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:52 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:08 pm
NumbersGuy wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:29 am

So should I say anything? Here I am encouraging her to become a hotwife but if I flip out over a past indiscretion, won’t that set me back, maybe forever? I should add that despite what I said in my previous post, I’m not as angry or as devastated as I thought I would be. It was a long time ago now and I remember that the first 2 years with kids wasn’t a great time in our marriage. I think I could just let it go, but the wondering is bothering me.
It is often suggested here the secret to successful and enjoyable ENM (Ethical Non-Monogamy) is Communication, Communication, and more Communication. If you are not comfortable asking her about the timing of the Israel conference, you two may not be ready to move this from fantasy to reality

Mr GILF
I agree with Mr GILF. But the OP's concerns about setting things back by confronting her are well merited.

My question for NumbersGuy: If you step past the deception/concealment issue, does the idea that she had a steamy fling in Israel turn you on?

If so, I'd set the issue aside until the sting of concealment has fully subsided. Then I'd bring the question up with her in a non-threatening way and let her know that thinking about that possible event turns you on, but hiding things from you is a violation of trust. Let her know you're not holding the past against her or dwelling on what she did as an offense, but just establishing an understanding for moving forward.

If all is good, maybe give her a smile to say "everything is okay," put her hand on your hard cock, and ask her for the juicy details! :-)

FWIW, we had something similar in our relationship. I also figured out that Shelley took a trip to Canada to spend a weekend with her previous boyfriend while we were early in dating by comparing an accidental disclosure of hers to a timeline of events when we were dating. I approached it exactly as described above.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:17 pm

Numbers Guy, thank you for sharing your story. I'm pleased to see that you've found it in your heart to forgive your wife for her infidelity, which is undoubtedly a challenging path to take. I'd like to offer my perspective on the matter.

Cheating is often portrayed as a grave sin by society, and it certainly represents a betrayal of trust. However, I believe it's important not to exaggerate its significance. Cheating has been a part of human behavior for thousands of years, reflecting our primal instincts for sex, desire, and a lust for life that sometimes transcends the confines of our often stringent moral codes. In some ways, it challenges and dismantles puritanical notions and can also be seen as a rebellious act, particularly for women seeking freedom.

Additionally, for all those like me, who embrace the idea of being a cuckold: we desire our spouse to enjoy life to the fullest. The concept of being married to a rebellious, dominant woman who relishes in life's pleasures can be an unconventional but fulfilling.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:02 am

I have to admit that the process you two went through is a good one in the long run as you now are communicating truthfully with each other and talking about having sex with another guy. I just wish that my sweetie was more open to the idea. She's open to trying it, but it took a little convincing on my part that I thought it would be very sexy of her to have a fling with another guy and that it would turn me on and our sex would be even more exciting than if she didn't have a fling with another guy. I just hope that when we finally do it she actually enjoys it. Is there anything I can do to help make it more likely that she'll enjoy the fling with the other guy?