Hello from Spain

Break the ice here and talk to us!
estrellado
Prepubescent

Hello from Spain

Unread post by estrellado » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:12 am

Hello from Spain, my name is... whatever ;) J, or you can use my nick. I am married for the last 20 years, I am 51 years old and my wife is 43 years old. We live in the north of Spain.

Our story is a bit long and I don't want to get into too much details. Our relationship was about to wreck 7 years ago by multiple reasons but we decided to stick together because our son. She is very attractive and she has a shop in our small village, in the city centre.

I started sharing my fantasies about hot wifing her, and it took about 2 years of deep talks. I knew she was unfaithful 7 years ago but I though it has been only once. I was wrong. After we talked, for weeks, seems we got a new understanding of our relationship.

Our problem is that she can admit things she has done but she doesn't enjoy admitting as much as I do enjoy knowing about them. But if something happens, she will eventuially tell me. It is hard to explain those things, also because English is not my mother tongue.

For her, if I am involved in her adventures, it is a turning off. But on the other hand, this last years I have been useful for her to put her in touch with people in our holidays, or doing it in vacations, since she doesn't have much to choose in our small village, and "fishing" far away from home has become something safer for us.

We have gone twice to a swingers club but, even I was excited about the ambientance and talking to other couples and maybe imagining her going to share a room with another guy, she was not in the mood at all in the swinger's club.

After reading many of the stories in the chat, I am happy I am not the only one with the same fantasies here. And every individual person is different.

She doesn't talk good English (it is worse than mine, if that can exist) but she prefers dating foreign people in holidays in Spain, makes her feel safer from rumours, and I do think it is more exciting for her. If you plan to spend holidays in the north-east of Spain, we can exchange more information ;)

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Hello from Spain

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:23 pm

Bienvenido a OHW. Tu Ingles es excellente y mejor que mi Espanol para estoy no es terrible para uno gringo.

So is this what you are saying: she likes to play with other guys but she doesn't like to tell you about it. Or that she likes to cheat?

What didn't she like about the swing club? Perhaps she doesn't want you to be around?

alby
Prepubescent

Unread post by alby » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:14 pm

welcome to the forum estrellado.

what type of men is she into? does she prefer a certain nationality?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:23 am

Welcome, estrellado.

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:04 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:23 pm
Bienvenido a OHW. Tu Ingles es excellente y mejor que mi Espanol para estoy no es terrible para uno gringo.

So is this what you are saying: she likes to play with other guys but she doesn't like to tell you about it. Or that she likes to cheat?

What didn't she like about the swing club? Perhaps she doesn't want you to be around?
Yes, we do have an agreement she goes with other guys. But she doesn't like to share a lot about her dates, not specific details at least. But we do share all the social around the dates and even help her to set up dates and everything, specially on holiday season when we do it most.

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:04 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:23 am
Welcome, estrellado.
Thank you very much!

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:06 pm

alby wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:14 pm
welcome to the forum estrellado.

what type of men is she into? does she prefer a certain nationality?
She likes french because she speaks only french as a second language, and she doesn't speaks good English. But we do use apps to set up dates and I help her to do the introductions in the preliminary dates with english speaking. She is not into a specific nationality but she does like "ethnical" traits such blue eyes or tall guys.

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:08 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
About the swinging club, she didn't like the ambientance or she was not in a good mood. We were talking to a couple, I liked it and we went to sit down in a bed downstairs to keep talking more privately even our intention was to have a preliminary chit chat, not sex. At some point the other couple started making out and I was in the mood to do the same with my wife but she left. And when I talk to her, she was disgusted because she was listening a man waking in the next bed. :???: That's how she rationalised it but I think she was just not in the mood to share any intimacy with other couples.

Luca18
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luca18 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:58 am

Blue eyes tall guy here from America. I might be visiting Spain soon.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:36 am

estrellado wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:08 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
About the swinging club, she didn't like the ambientance or she was not in a good mood. We were talking to a couple, I liked it and we went to sit down in a bed downstairs to keep talking more privately even our intention was to have a preliminary chit chat, not sex. At some point the other couple started making out and I was in the mood to do the same with my wife but she left. And when I talk to her, she was disgusted because she was listening a man waking in the next bed. :???: That's how she rationalised it but I think she was just not in the mood to share any intimacy with other couples.
I am a hotwife.
I am not a swinger.
I am not an exhibitionist.
I am not a voyeur.

That experience that you describe would have been a NO for me too.

You need to think this through completely. Are you sincerely interested in having her as your hotwife? Or are you wanting the two of you to be swingers? The two are not the same.

If you are interested ultimately in having sex with other people (women or men) you need to discuss that with her BEFORE she makes her decision.

At this point it sounds like the picture in your head and the picture in her head are not the same. You need to sit down and ask each other what you imagine it would be like if you include someone else in your sex life. Find out where you think the same and find solutions for where you think differently.

Good luck 👍

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:35 am

i would have to agree with @2inUPMichigan
She sounds like she knows what she's talking about.
I'm leaning Spanish through DuoLingo and would love to learn some more from your wife!
Feel free to let me know.
Best wishes in finding that right mix.

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:54 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:36 am
estrellado wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:08 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
I am a hotwife.
I am not a swinger.
I am not an exhibitionist.
I am not a voyeur.

That experience that you describe would have been a NO for me too.

You need to think this through completely. Are you sincerely interested in having her as your hotwife? Or are you wanting the two of you to be swingers? The two are not the same.

If you are interested ultimately in having sex with other people (women or men) you need to discuss that with her BEFORE she makes her decision.

At this point it sounds like the picture in your head and the picture in her head are not the same. You need to sit down and ask each other what you imagine it would be like if you include someone else in your sex life. Find out where you think the same and find solutions for where you think differently.

Good luck 👍
I do get your point :) It was at the beginning and our intention there was to meet other couples and talk to them about their experiences. In our preliminary talking we were talking about threesomes MMF or Hotwife fantasy (without naming it that way, just naming it opening the relationship to her, but not to me, i was more than happy with her exploring other possibilities).

Even I though the ambientance was hot, you're right, and we talked later. For her it would have been ok to consider going to the guy in another ambientance, like their apparment. Anyway, it was just an eppisode and we do learn from mistakes.

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:05 pm

Luca18 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:58 am
Blue eyes tall guy here from America. I might be visiting Spain soon.
PM if you visit the North-East. I can't guarantee meeting but at least I can give you advice about what to visit.

estrellado
Prepubescent

Unread post by estrellado » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:08 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:35 am
I'm leaning Spanish through DuoLingo and would love to learn some more from your wife!
It might be a good tandem, she needs to learn some English too.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:23 pm

estrellado wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:08 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:35 am
It might be a good tandem, she needs to learn some English too.
i would be happy to help her learn some English or anything else you feel she needs to learn that i could teach.