Anyone else operate like this??

Break the ice here and talk to us!
tryingthisout
Prepubescent

Anyone else operate like this??

Post by tryingthisout » Tue May 14, 2024 5:45 am

Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker and a new poster. But I'm looking to get into the lifestyle but ONLY when we are on vacation/holiday. Just literally a secret that we have when we are out of town without the kids. Are any of you in a situation like that and if so can I have some feedback positive or negative. I feel like I'm not a cuck or a stag, just a guy wanting to get wild on vacation with his super sexy wife.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Re: Anyone else operate like this??

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:48 pm

Exactly the same scenario as us. Just too busy at home with life and such so vacation for just the two of us is when we plan to relax and she can let her hair down and have some fun.
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

tryingthisout
Prepubescent

Unread post by tryingthisout » Wed May 15, 2024 5:56 am

Infiniti1970 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:48 pm
Exactly the same scenario as us. Just too busy at home with life and such so vacation for just the two of us is when we plan to relax and she can let her hair down and have some fun.
Do you guys set everything up before hand or on the fly while on vacation?

Meghans Man
Prepubescent

Unread post by Meghans Man » Sun May 26, 2024 5:39 am

We’re in the same situation. Juggling this lifestyle with day to day operations seems too overwhelming, therefore we are leaning towards this being a vacation/trip hobby.

How do wives who require a ‘connection’ before embarking on an encounter play on vacation? Or don’t they?
Cheers,

Harry.

Just about the luckiest guy alive.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 26, 2024 7:15 am

What does your wife think about this? Is she up for having extramarital sex if no one in her family or community know? Would it be only her having sex with other men?

jason51
Prepubescent

Unread post by jason51 » Sun May 26, 2024 7:34 am

Meghans Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 5:39 am
We’re in the same situation. Juggling this lifestyle with day to day operations seems too overwhelming, therefore we are leaning towards this being a vacation/trip hobby.

How do wives who require a ‘connection’ before embarking on an encounter play on vacation? Or don’t they?
There are a couple ways to go about this. Ideally you'll want to try and locate someone in advance through a website or dating app. There are plenty that cater to this lifestyle. Make a post of what you are looking for and then start the process of weeding through the responses. When you have it narrowed down to 3-5, then get connect information and have her start texting/flirting with them. I've done this with a few couples leading up to actually meeting them. I was the first 3rd male for the current couple I see and this process worked out pretty well and we'll text regularly in between meet ups, they don't live close to me and I only see them when I travel to their area.

With that said, I would recommend you have a few options because males are notorious for flaking when the rubber is about the meet the road. And if you only have a short window to play you don't want to squander it with someone who will ghost you.