Hello from Italy.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
bogol
Prepubescent

Hello from Italy.

Unread post by bogol » Sun May 26, 2024 11:05 pm

Greetings to everyone from Italy. After a long time as a lurker I decided to sign up. I am a submissive cuckold. My wife is a gorgeous curvy lady, and I have been pussyfree for more than two years. My wife used to have a boyfriend but not anymore and only has a few friends/lovers to enjoy. No type of sex with her, when she feels like it she gets licked but doesn't reciprocate. She only allows me to wank while looking at her or licking her feet, but rarely. It's hard, because she's a beautiful woman, and she's often naked at home. I adore her, I am very happy to be her submissive.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from Italy.

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu May 30, 2024 4:15 am

bogol wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:05 pm
Greetings to everyone from Italy. After a long time as a lurker I decided to sign up. I am a submissive cuckold. My wife is a gorgeous curvy lady, and I have been pussyfree for more than two years. My wife used to have a boyfriend but not anymore and only has a few friends/lovers to enjoy. No type of sex with her, when she feels like it she gets licked but doesn't reciprocate. She only allows me to wank while looking at her or licking her feet, but rarely. It's hard, because she's a beautiful woman, and she's often naked at home. I adore her, I am very happy to be her submissive.
What do you enjoy most about being a submissive?

Shiphead
Experienced

Re: Hello from Italy.

Unread post by Shiphead » Thu May 30, 2024 7:58 am

Can you tell us how you got started in the lifestyle and up to where you are now?