My introduction & why I am "HesitantHannah"

Break the ice here and talk to us!
MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: My introduction & why I am "HesitantHannah"

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:09 am

HesitantHannah wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 4:14 pm

So, the guy that I mentioned and who asked about meeting alone first to build a level of trust/comfort is part of my gym group and went to the spartan race in Texas last weekend...
We haven't had an update in a while on how things are going. How are things progressing for you with gym guy?

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:35 am

May 24 was her last post. Talk about leaving us hanging. She extended her stay after her race, away from home and in discussion with a man (gym guy) she knows will do it.
Husbands birthday was 6/6/24. She wanted to imbibe in the LS on that date to please her husband. Damn
Hannah, fill us in.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:36 pm

I dont know if the date was changed but it looks like May 25 was the last post now

Hannah it looks as though you were away for 7 days in all.
What did you do for each of those days.
Did you let hubby know that you were extending and what did you say to him.
Last edited by OZCPL on Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:43 pm

Ozcpl,
I think you are seeing that seekingmore12 copied Hannah's post from the 24th and used it on the 25th.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:46 am

sensitivestud13 nails it. Your husband has already shared compromising pictures of you around the workplace and now you are supposed to run the company? It's tough enough for women to succeed in the corporate world, let alone with naked pictures of them floating around amongst the workers and one of the workers banging her. Sharing those pics without your knowledge seems to me to be beyond passive/aggressive. Speaking strictly for me, were I in your shoes in the company: I'd make it a priority to restore my image in the workplace and I know for sure I'd need professional help doing so. Damage control is needed and there are professionals who can assist you in this regard.

The nude pics definitely encourage a "hostile workplace" as senstitivestud13 wisely noted - by his actions, hubby has created huge personal, professionial and finanical risk for you not to mention emotional conflict. 2) again,... if it were me and I wanted to enjoy some extra-marital fun (if there was ever a reason to cuckold hubby, the relationship you described with your husband personifies it!) I'd find an attractive man elsewhere - not an employee. That way, you could enjoy a lover without the added workplace and financial risk and with the right guy you would have the added benefit of some emotional support as well as sexual gratification. At this point in your life, you need to making good decisions for YOU if hubby's actions are undermining you.

sensitivestud13 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:46 am
Wow where to begin?

Your father appointed you to run his company and also brought your husband on board. You don't state what your roles are. Assuming the company is successful, and after 30 years, it probably is....I think you need to separate your work like from your private life. Absolutely do not bring in any employees into your private sexual life. It can only muddy the waters as far as your leadership role with the company. And you risk getting sued should something go wrong! Those black men are your employees, not your slaves. They have so much recourse with labor laws now.

If you should go through with your husband's request/fantasy...I would find a suitable partner outside the company.

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:31 pm

Heyyy everyone!!! I have to start off this post by saying I am SO SO sorry for the lack of updates. Apart from being super busy since my last post (like I am currently on a cruise!) I genuinely didn't think that anyone would be interested in updates or that this was even the appropriate place for updates since it is an intro post.

I also didn't notice any comments asking for updates until I got a PM (thank you OZCPL) those are the only notifications that I get for some reason.
Mkliny442015 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 3:21 pm
Please keep us up to date and let us know how things progress. Good luck!
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 12:56 pm
Sounds like something happened last weekend, even if it wasn't penetrative sex. You did say you decided to stay an extra day. We all can't wait to hear what it was.
MartasBoy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:09 am
We haven't had an update in a while on how things are going. How are things progressing for you with gym guy?
Shiphead wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:35 am
May 24 was her last post. Talk about leaving us hanging. She extended her stay after her race, away from home and in discussion with a man (gym guy) she knows will do it.
Husbands birthday was 6/6/24. She wanted to imbibe in the LS on that date to please her husband. Damn
Hannah, fill us in.
OZCPL wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:36 pm
Hannah it looks as though you were away for 7 days in all.
What did you do for each of those days.
Did you let hubby know that you were extending and what did you say to him.
So to answer all of these questions -- my husband didn't finid out about any of this until his birthday. on the race weekend we attempted to have sex after the race . It was after the race, we were still hot and sweaty, he pushed me down on the bed in his room and barely pulled the little running spandex shorts I was wearing and tried to put it in me... I was really wet so he got a good amount in me but then he stopped suddenly... annnnnnd I still don't know what happened but I had bled ALL over him... like a lot of blood. Wasn't my period... idk if I had cut myself shaving or if something got rubbed raw during the race. Or nerves. IDK. It didn't hurt, I was fine, but he was freaked out and it killed the mood. I did stay two extra days, as did he, and I performed oral sex on him several times and he did the same for m... and apart from some vigorous rubbing of parts together we didn't attempt to have sex again. When we got back to SC we kept fooling around but nothing beyond oral.

THEN on the 3rd of June we came back to my house after our morning run -- while my husband was at work -- with the intention of having sex... and WE had sexxx... it was amazing. So we did it again before we got about our days. and did it again the next day in my car.

On my husband birthday I told him I had a big surprise for him -- I went to the guy's house after work... and facetimed my husband to surprise him with a 30 minute BJ. My husband was VERY surprised and VERY into it... and it turned into sex. on facetime.

So my husband is now aware (and begging for more) but I am not letting him know who the guy is and for now we are just going to let him watch via facetime until this guy feels comfortable enough to let him watch in person. He doesn't mind him watching on the phone but I think he is afraid of... idk... he just isn't comfortable with it yet though. My husband has asked lots of questions but is completely exited and on cloud 9 about all of this. It has been a little surprising tbh.

This was all a lot easier than I expected it to be and honestly I thought it would be more weird/awkward but it hasn't been so idk what that says but things are moving fast. I'm sorry if this answer wasn't descriptive enough or if it was tmi and sorry if I don't respond quick on here.

Thank you again everyone!

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:15 pm

Wow 🔥! That is so great! Congratulations to you all!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 pm

Hi Hannah
That is wonder full news. Congratulations on becoming a hotwife and thanks for such a great report. Nice that your husband is so enthusiastic and supportive of your fun outside marriage. Did your guy finish in you or did he use protection. You appear to get on well with your new man so do you think you could see him on a regular basis for the present. Have you discussed, with your husband, where to take your new intimate extramarital relationship.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:57 pm

Wonderful to hear you have finally consummated your status as a hotwife. I guess we can't call you "HesitantHannah" any more. Just Hannah, or "HotHannah"?

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:45 am

Dearest Hotwife Hannah

Your update is perfect!!!

Congratulations and very pleased both for you and for the way that your cuck-husband reacted to this.

Now, remember this is just the start of it and what you should do now is to start emasculating your cuck, he is probably just longing for you to show him who is really in charge now.

Sincerely
elina

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:58 am

OZCPL wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 pm
Nice that your husband is so enthusiastic and supportive of your fun outside marriage.
For the longest time I have been like "well he likes the idea but would hate it in real life" and don't tell anyone I said it but... I was wrong lol. It has been surprising how into it and how excited he is.
OZCPL wrote:
.Did your guy finish in you or did he use protection.
Sooo "my guy" 😝 finishes in me or on me but refuses to use protection. The first time we were so caught up that I didn't really think about it the second time I said we could start without and finish with one but when he said he was close I handed one to him and he just said no and tossed it. Tried to start the third time with one but when I got it opened he tossed it so I've given up on trying with those. :lol:
OZCPL wrote:
You appear to get on well with your new man so do you think you could see him on a regular basis for the present. Have you discussed, with your husband, where to take your new intimate extramarital relationship.
We are definitely seeing each other on a regular basis just because we run together and workout with the same group 3-4 days a week. Honestly he is already someone I feel a close friendship with. I usually take a while to warm up to new people in real life and make new friends but we have really great chemistry. I honestly have never felt more comfortable around someone so fast and never have been so comfortable being myself and just letting my guard down with anybody in my life. we just clicked on day one so it is a really great situation and i think that has made all of this super easy so far.

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:59 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:57 pm
Wonderful to hear you have finally consummated your status as a hotwife. I guess we can't call you "HesitantHannah" any more. Just Hannah, or "HotHannah"?
LOL oh no I haven't even thought about that. Can you change your name on here?

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:05 am

elina wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:45 am
Now, remember this is just the start of it and what you should do now is to start emasculating your cuck, he is probably just longing for you to show him who is really in charge now.
This will probably really disappoint you and i'm sorry but i don't think the whole degradation thing is up our alley... my husband is all about the stag/vixen aspect of "hotwifing" and beyond that I am nooooooot good at degrading people in general. Being mean makes me emotional and anxious which isn't fun 😆

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:17 am

Dear Hannah

I am not dissapointed, how you interact with your lover and your husband is up to you and I fully accept that you need to do whatever you feel works for you.

However, I never intended you to be mean and degrading.

But given that your husband shared your pictures at work without your permission, I think that it is highly appropriate that you tell him in no uncertain terms that he is not allowed to share any information on your extramarital activities, unless you tell him to do so.

Apart from that, it appears that you already took control from the start relating to how often and when you see your lover.

Enjoy Life.

Sincerely
elina

r_h_nc
Virgin

Unread post by r_h_nc » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:59 pm

Hanna,

Keep in mind that many here will approach your situation with their own situation (real or desired) in the forefront.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:45 pm

Congrats.

You might want to think about becoming a verified hotwife here on OHW. We have a ladies only forum and the ladies there have been so helpful!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez.
Time can be your best friend, or your worse enemy.
I love my husband.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:35 pm

Hannah,

I know that you mentioned that your husband and you fantasized about BBC. Is your current FWB a BBC?

Thanks,
Southernman

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:10 am

elina wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:45 am
...Now, remember this is just the start of it and what you should do now is to start emasculating your cuck, he is probably just longing for you to show him who is really in charge now.

Sincerely
elina
You do realize that those who enjoy humiliation are a subset of our community? And in fact, many find it a turn off.

No offense, Elina. But I can see how someone new to all this who has no interest in humiliation would be easily offput by this type of post.

I only write this because I think you're well intentioned.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:20 am

Hannah,

Just curious, does your running buddy seem to have any interest in your husband joining you? Some guys say they're down for it, but in reality they're just looking for a none-on-one relationship with the hot lady.

Thanks for sharing your story and your pics. You're gorgeous. Your husband and running man are both lucky guys!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:17 pm

What pics?

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:35 pm

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:20 am
Just curious, does your running buddy seem to have any interest in your husband joining you?
He doesn't mind him watching on facetime but not joining us in person for now but building up to that.

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:37 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:17 pm
What pics?
I made a thread on "the hotties" forum

wanker69
Prepubescent

Unread post by wanker69 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:33 pm

HesitantHannah wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:35 pm
Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:20 am
Just curious, does your running buddy seem to have any interest in your husband joining you?
He doesn't mind him watching on facetime but not joining us in person for now but building up to that.
Congratulations! Seems like you have a great thing going on and everyone is happy.

How often do you have sex with your guy?

Do you always FaceTime your husband or do you have private meetings and tell him after?

Do you want to have a regular boyfriend of him or are you looking for other partners? How does husband feel about this arrangement?

I’m sort that I bombarded you with so many questions, but situation sounds very interesting and exciting.

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:11 pm

HesitantHannah wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:37 pm
Shiphead wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:17 pm
What pics?
I made a thread on "the hotties" forum
Thank you so much for the pictures and for helping me find them. You have an amazing body. Very nice to look at and enjoy.
So will there be any nipple slips in the future? Your husband seemed to enjoy sharing them so why not indulge us on OHW? There is not any place better to share them than here on a site designed to help ENM relationship to flourish? That is what makes this site so special. People like you, share their personal journeys and can ask for help and opinions. It is amazing to be able to see what you are sharing with others. The pics bring your stories to life. You work hard on your body to look good. Could be the right time and place to show it. Isn't that what all the gym time is about?
I'm just questioning your FB's intentions. He said once alone and then he would let your husband be present to watch. HE LIED. He wants you alone every time. Straight up lie!
You need to dump people who lie to get together with you and don't honor their agreement. It's not fair to you or your husband.. Gym guy can't be trusted. Liars shouldnt be rewarded for lying in any relationship especially an ENM relationship.
So how large is his equipment? Compared to hubby. Does he fuck you better? More O's? Deeper, stretched better? Fill us in on him while you find someone better. Dump a liar who is just starting a relationship with you.

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:51 pm

wanker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:33 pm
How often do you have sex with your guy?
Well the first time was June 3rd and then we had sex daily until we left for our vacation on the 7th I think? and we've been separated since then.
wanker69 wrote:
Do you always FaceTime your husband or do you have private meetings and tell him after?

Only FT'd him the one time on his birthday -- still meeting privately but will do more FT stuff eventually. but I think I will always want a certain amount of just private stuff.
wanker69 wrote:
Do you want to have a regular boyfriend of him or are you looking for other partners? How does husband feel about this arrangement?
Since I am literally less than a month into this it is nice to just have one reliable person but my husband would feel better if there was more than one. "at least 3 that you could rotate so none of them get confused" is actually what he said a few days ago.
wanker69 wrote:
I’m sort that I bombarded you with so many questions, but situation sounds very interesting and exciting.
That is okay, I'm a yapper so I can answer all the questions that are asked. The questions are actually super helpful to ME believe it or not!