New from SWFL

Break the ice here and talk to us!
JayR693
Trainable

New from SWFL

Unread post by JayR693 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:10 am

Many years ago a couple invited me to join them. I was not looking for such an opportunity, and frankly caught off guard by the invitation, but it took a little convincing, and am so glad I said yes, it was an incredible experience!
Over the intervening years, I have had the pleasure of making friends and sharing pleasures with many Hot Wives. I was recently told about this site and am looking forward to making more friendships in SWFL!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: New from SWFL

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:52 am

Welcome to the forum JayR693.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:17 pm

Welcome p. We used to have a place in Cape Coral but sold it two years ago. We’re planning to go back for a visit with friends maybe this fall. How old r u and where in SWGL?

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:25 pm

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:17 pm
Welcome p. We used to have a place in Cape Coral but sold it two years ago. We’re planning to go back for a visit with friends maybe this fall. How old r u and where in SWGL?
Hi & thanks for your note. I'm 70 and midway between ft Myers and Naples. Jay

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:14 pm

JayR693 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:10 am
Many years ago a couple invited me to join them. I was not looking for such an opportunity, and frankly caught off guard by the invitation, but it took a little convincing, and am so glad I said yes, it was an incredible experience!
Over the intervening years, I have had the pleasure of making friends and sharing pleasures with many Hot Wives. I was recently told about this site and am looking forward to making more friendships in SWFL!
I'm not in SWFL but want to welcome you to this site. Maybe you can share some of your experiences with us in this thread. I hope you find what you're looking for here!

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:45 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:14 pm
JayR693 wrote:
I'm not in SWFL but want to welcome you to this site. Maybe you can share some of your experiences with us in this thread. I hope you find what you're looking for here!
Thanks for the welcum!

I've had many great experiences. All have been with Stag/Vixen couples, the first couple I mentioned, the wife liked what she saw in me and had hubby ask me to join them. At that point, I knew nothing about shared wives, but quickly learned how wonderful it is. One couple I met with for 15+ years until I moved south to FL. It was a great friendship along with great sex. No matter the couple I am always a guest in their intimate world and I do my best to fulfill their desires and follow their rules. So many other great experiences, but hoping to have many more! Happy to share more about my experiences if anyone would like to hear more.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:18 pm

JayR693 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:45 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:14 pm
JayR693 wrote:
Thanks for the welcum!

I've had many great experiences. All have been with Stag/Vixen couples, the first couple I mentioned, the wife liked what she saw in me and had hubby ask me to join them. At that point, I knew nothing about shared wives, but quickly learned how wonderful it is. One couple I met with for 15+ years until I moved south to FL. It was a great friendship along with great sex. No matter the couple I am always a guest in their intimate world and I do my best to fulfill their desires and follow their rules. So many other great experiences, but hoping to have many more! Happy to share more about my experiences if anyone would like to hear more.
I know I definitely would like to hear more! :)

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:12 am

Thanks for asking to hear more about my experiences :!:
One experience that left a lasting impression......I had met the H&W in public for lunch as an initial get-to-know meeting. It went well and we decided to move forward. On the day of our 1st "get together" it was a blazing hot summer day and a few seconds under the sun had you sweating. I arrived and we had a drink and chatted a bit when they suggested we retire to the bedroom for some fun. Knowing how sweaty I had been earlier I asked if they would mind if I hopped in the shower to rinse off 1st so I was respectably clean and decent smelling. The wife looked at me with the straightest face ever and said "Only if I can join you!", now that was an offer I could not refuse and it was a great way to start our pleasure. It was so much fun that for almost every get-together thereafter we started in the shower together, and often ended our time back in the shower. Her hubby did not participate in the fun, he just loved watching and he really enjoyed watching us in the shower. Sadly my moving to FL ended our get-togethers, but we still keep in touch occasionally and reminisce about our great times together.

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:47 am

Odd overlap in our paths....

I lived on Marco Island in the 80's and met my first swinging couple at chili cook-off festival. They lived in Naples.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:14 am

JayR693 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:12 am
Thanks for asking to hear more about my experiences :!:
One experience that left a lasting impression......I had met the H&W in public for lunch as an initial get-to-know meeting. It went well and we decided to move forward. On the day of our 1st "get together" it was a blazing hot summer day and a few seconds under the sun had you sweating. I arrived and we had a drink and chatted a bit when they suggested we retire to the bedroom for some fun. Knowing how sweaty I had been earlier I asked if they would mind if I hopped in the shower to rinse off 1st so I was respectably clean and decent smelling. The wife looked at me with the straightest face ever and said "Only if I can join you!", now that was an offer I could not refuse and it was a great way to start our pleasure. It was so much fun that for almost every get-together thereafter we started in the shower together, and often ended our time back in the shower. Her hubby did not participate in the fun, he just loved watching and he really enjoyed watching us in the shower. Sadly my moving to FL ended our get-togethers, but we still keep in touch occasionally and reminisce about our great times together.
That's so cool that you guys still stay in touch a little bit! That shows you the durability of these special relationships!

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:03 am

Meeting HW's over the years has been a great pleasure. As a hobbyist photographer I have had the great pleasure of capturing HW's & couples, and often that has led to further fun. I'm always looking for new opportunities in SWFL, here is what I offer - I make it very safe and secure for you. You supply the SD card, I take pictures you request, or video or both. At the end I return the SD card to you so all results are safe and secure with you. I use a higher end DSLR that provides great results. Have enjoyed photographing women as well as couples. Absolutely no charge, just enjoy the pleasure of photographing sexy people. All I ask is that you host & be in the Naples to Ft Myers area.

Floridian
Virgin

Unread post by Floridian » Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:26 pm

Welcome fellow Floridian

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Floridian wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:26 pm
Welcome fellow Floridian
Thank You ;) !!

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:31 am

JayR693 wrote:
You can find more about me at viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73380