New from Uk

Break the ice here and talk to us!
billbred
Prepubescent

New from Uk

Unread post by billbred » Mon Oct 21, 2024 3:19 am

Couple in London in our 50s. Not quite a cuckold yet, but after she said she wanted to pick up a guy and fuck him in front of me we went to a swingers club and she made 2 guys cum. Now that we've taken that first step and I've seen that I really want her to do it more...

UKDan
Trainable

Re: New from Uk

Unread post by UKDan » Mon Oct 21, 2024 3:43 am

billbred wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 3:19 am
Couple in London in our 50s. Not quite a cuckold yet, but after she said she wanted to pick up a guy and fuck him in front of me we went to a swingers club and she made 2 guys cum. Now that we've taken that first step and I've seen that I really want her to do it more...
Fantastic 😃 Sounds like exciting times ahead for you both.

billbred
Prepubescent

Unread post by billbred » Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:50 am

UKDan wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 3:43 am
Fantastic 😃 Sounds like exciting times ahead for you both.
Thanks. I hope so. I always enjoyed seeing my gf dress sexy for other guys to see but never realised before what a turn on it would be to actually see her fucked by them.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:00 am

billbred wrote:
we went to a swingers club and she made 2 guys cum.
Care to expand on that? Hand jobs, or did she allow them to have sex with her?

"never realised before what a turn on it would be to actually see her fucked by them."
Welcome to the club!

You mentioned in your first post "not quite a cuckold yet". Is this a direction you want to go?

And, welcome to the forum.😀

billbred
Prepubescent

Unread post by billbred » Mon Oct 21, 2024 2:11 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:00 am
Care to expand on that? Hand jobs, or did she allow them to have sex with her?
One guy had sex with her while she gave another guy a hand job (he came on her tits)
trecital wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:00 am
You mentioned in your first post "not quite a cuckold yet". Is this a direction you want to go?
Depends on the definition of the term I guess. I'd still ideally like to be involved when she's fucking other guys, perhaps fucking her mouth while she's getting fucked. I'm not quite ready for her to have sex with other guys without me there, but I can see how I could end up being ok with that fairly soon. Things like being put in chastity or humiliated are not something I desire right now, but there's part of me that understands that that could be part of the natural progression.

Montesa
Prepubescent

Unread post by Montesa » Fri Oct 25, 2024 3:03 am

billbred wrote:
Hey 35yo guy from london here love to join you both love to chat drop me a dm