handye12
Experienced

Re: Hello from a wannabe Hot Wife!

Unread post by handye12 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:52 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:58 am
handye12 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:54 am
With seemingly no forethought, she said she's being considering a clit piercing, but with bells hanging from the piercing. Perplexed,I asked why the bells, and she replied saying," hopefully the bells would ring when you enter, otherwise I'm never too sure".
🤣 She is going to make you a cuckold for sure!
:lol: You are so right. It's not a question of 'if', rather 'when'.
I so much want her first experience to be good. I don't mind which way she wants it to be, whether I'm involved, in the room, or not in the room, I just hope she comes away feeling good. I will bathe in her happiness.
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:58 pm

Sally7 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:08 pm
We dropped into a local pub on the way home. We walked in and the room was full, buzzing – a pub quiz was in full swing. I thought I might know the answer to the question that was being asked at that moment. I leaned in close to H and said the answer quietly, but there was a group of young people at the bar and a very good-looking young man looked straight at me and smiled and said thank you!” Gorgeous eyes.

H and I have been playing a game. If we see a man that would consider having a date with I would say - "yes" or "No". We've had fun with it over the last couple of weeks and it's helped to plant the seed of possibility in my mind as well as help us think about what we want. When this young man looked at me and smiled, normally I’d look away, but I smiled back directly at him. My heart was pounding. It felt so good. He caught my eye again and was blatantly flirting, asking if I would stay and help them win.
We left, but I feel amazing. I think that a lot of this has to do with what’s in my head. H was great. He stood back and let this guy openly flirt with me. Small steps …
I've been reading through your thread with interest, Sally, and I'm glad you and handye12 are making progress. Here's hoping it all happens soon for you two, and that it rocks your world! I'll be looking forward to hearing more from you both.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:36 pm

Great advice and some thought-provoking questions! You are absolutely right - the sex has to rock my world or there isn't any point really. Sex in the past didn't normally involve a great deal of discussion - but I'm realizing now that communication of desires is SO important. Why do we spend years not talking about what we want?? Making a list of desires is a great idea that one member suggested. I also read another member's account where she chose the prospective bulls but then had her H discuss her needs with them in a kind of vetting process. She strictly insists on the questions to be asked. She then selects from the shortlist. H knows what is on the menu but then would not know what courses I've chosen until I come back. Of course, there's always the a la carte on the night .....

I've been looking at the Hotties photos - they look great! Confident, desirable women. Going back to the gym now! :D
Took some photos with Handye yesterday (Wow - I found this erotic) I've told him he can post them.
Sal x

Carlas husband
Trainable

Unread post by Carlas husband » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:48 am

Sally7 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:36 pm
Great advice and some thought-provoking questions! You are absolutely right - the sex has to rock my world or there isn't any point really. Sex in the past didn't normally involve a great deal of discussion - but I'm realizing now that communication of desires is SO important. Why do we spend years not talking about what we want?? Making a list of desires is a great idea that one member suggested. I also read another member's account where she chose the prospective bulls but then had her H discuss her needs with them in a kind of vetting process. She strictly insists on the questions to be asked. She then selects from the shortlist. H knows what is on the menu but then would not know what courses I've chosen until I come back. Of course, there's always the a la carte on the night .....

I've been looking at the Hotties photos - they look great! Confident, desirable women. Going back to the gym now! :D
Took some photos with Handye yesterday (Wow - I found this erotic) I've told him he can post them.
Sal x
@Handye - I’m not going to put any pressure on you … erh, wrong, I AM going to! Post those photos!
How We Are Into This:
Carla picks her lovers herself.
We call them ‘lovers’ to signify that they must be nice to Carla, not just fuck her.
Submission and humiliation is not part of it for us.
I do not watch or participate. Yet.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:45 am

Hey Handye, looking forward to Sally's weekend ... Anything planned? 😉
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:07 pm

Sally
Wish you good luck.
With a sexy panty covered ass that you have,,,, you shall have luck.
Very nice firm looking buns,,, yum

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:30 pm

Sally, I can’t wait to see your pic posts! Do you have plans for the weekend? A little time out at bars to flirt and tease is always a good thing for an aspiring hot wife to do

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:57 pm

Congratulations on the beginning of your journey. We are relatively new to this as well and my wife admittedly told me would NEVER happen. We continued down this journey via role playing and eventually flirting. Well, the stars aligned and she met a guy and things have been progressing quite well for us. Communication was the key to our success. Even though I fantasized about hotwife/cuckold scenarios, nothing prepared me for the angst that followed. It was a bit rocky in the beginning (although hot) and we have learned how to work together to make sure that we are stable together. L has another date with her BF this next week and are looking forward to reclaiming afterwards. It's been a fun journey and she just, finally, posted under my account and posted some pics... Also, she just created her own account with the hope of becoming verified. Baby steps, but we are enjoying the journey. Good Luck to you both...it really is a lot of fun, but takes a lot of communication. Keep us posted on your next steps.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:27 am

Handye, how is Sally finding suitable candidates?
Do you find Bulls with endowment online and then Sally chats with them?
Or maybe she is in charge of her own contacts, and is doing fine on her own?
Perhaps if you helped in her search, and her preparations, she'd have even greater success?
Have you helped her primp for her dates yet? Shaved her smooth? :)

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:27 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:45 am
Hey Handye, looking forward to Sally's weekend ... Anything planned? 😉
Well to be fair we are having a great weekend actually, in fact over a week. It was just the two of us, but I'm actually knackered.
The quicker we find a bull, or several, the better. 10days ago I had two ripe plums and now just a couple of tired old prunes :shock:
Sally7 's cuck

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:36 pm

funfortwo wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:57 pm
Congratulations on the beginning of your journey. We are relatively new to this as well and my wife admittedly told me would NEVER happen. We continued down this journey via role playing and eventually flirting. Well, the stars aligned and she met a guy and things have been progressing quite well for us. Communication was the key to our success. Even though I fantasized about hotwife/cuckold scenarios, nothing prepared me for the angst that followed. It was a bit rocky in the beginning (although hot) and we have learned how to work together to make sure that we are stable together. L has another date with her BF this next week and are looking forward to reclaiming afterwards. It's been a fun journey and she just, finally, posted under my account and posted some pics... Also, she just created her own account with the hope of becoming verified. Baby steps, but we are enjoying the journey. Good Luck to you both...it really is a lot of fun, but takes a lot of communication. Keep us posted on your next steps.
Thanks for adding your journey. Both you and your wife sound a great fun and considerate couple. Love MrsFunforTwo photos and her description of the beginnings. Very exciting and great to hear her perspective. I'll try and keep up, from my perspective, Sally is doing more that her fair share. We took a couple of photos a couple of days back and Sally have given her permission, but I haven't had a spare minute at the moment. Sally is very demanding!! :whip:
Sally7 's cuck

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:48 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:27 am
Handye, how is Sally finding suitable candidates?
Do you find Bulls with endowment online and then Sally chats with them?
Or maybe she is in charge of her own contacts, and is doing fine on her own?
Perhaps if you helped in her search, and her preparations, she'd have even greater success?
Have you helped her primp for her dates yet? Shaved her smooth? :)
Thanks BS for your interest and keeping us both entertained with your messages. In answer to your question about finding candidates. It does not seem easy. As mentioned, we are so new to the lifestyle that we haven't got very far in searching. I will have have more time next week, but really it's deciding on where to look. We live in northern England and the website options are obviously vast, but trying to find the best one for the UK, and especially with some experienced local 'talent' does not seem easy. Any advice would be welcome ;)
Sally7 's cuck

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:37 pm

One method that seems to work reasonably well is to set up Sally's account with someone like Ashley Madison.
You can make it anonymous, so only her pics and PM address appear for those who want to chat.
Generally, when the woman is attractive (Sally is), that generates a deluge of dick pics.
Funny at first, but it gets old right away, and having Sally wade through dozens or more requests from wankers ...
Well, that will squelch libido very quickly. So you would filter out all the dross, and ONLY pass on the top rated candidates.
Blokes with Adonis bodies, great endowment, that can actually spell and write coherently, and have good personalities.
BTW, she can make her profile with a regional preference, so there is no wasting time.

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:52 pm

Carlas husband wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:48 am
Sally7 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:36 pm

Sal x
@Handye - I’m not going to put any pressure on you … erh, wrong, I AM going to! Post those photos!
Hi C's Hub, Thanks for the interest. We appreciate your demands, Mistress Sal is also applying pressure, but to be fair her demands are many and knowing the one that takes priority, and is to her liking, can be difficult for this simple cuck. That is unless it involves sex. She truly is insaitable. She has a large work assignment next week, so hopefully I'll recoup some energy to get a couple of pics up. :P
Sally7 's cuck

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:59 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:37 pm
One method that seems to work reasonably well is to set up Sally's account with someone like Ashley Madison.
You can make it anonymous, so only her pics and PM address appear for those who want to chat.
Generally, when the woman is attractive (Sally is), that generates a deluge of dick pics.
Funny at first, but it gets old right away, and having Sally wade through dozens or more requests from wankers ...
Well, that will squelch libido very quickly. So you would filter out all the dross, and ONLY pass on the top rated candidates.
Blokes with Adonis bodies, great endowment, that can actually spell and write coherently, and have good personalities.
BTW, she can make her profile with a regional preference, so there is no wasting time.
Thanks for that Ball S. I have considered Ashley Madison but I've always thought the site if more for Americans. I'll start a thread to ask any Brits if they had had a good response from AM, or suggest others.
Your interest is welcome and appreciated. H
Sally7 's cuck

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 pm

Ha Ha, Sally has already read your suggestion and while I write this is already looking at AM and has said the "pool is big"
Sally7 's cuck

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:42 am

👍🏼👍🏼

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:58 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:37 pm
Thank you :D

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:56 am

I was sorry to read about Handye's prunes, but ...
How's the initial foray coming along? :)

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:17 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:56 am
I was sorry to read about Handye's prunes, but ...
How's the initial foray coming along? :)
Don't feel sorry for Handye's prunes, they were in my mouth most of the week :whip:

... did I say that in public?!! :lol:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:27 am

Everybody knows prunes are good for you. ;)

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:34 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:27 am
Everybody knows prunes are good for you. ;)
My favourite fruit :D

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:23 pm

Sally, are you Vegan? Or ... 🤔 😏

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:07 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:23 pm
Sally, are you Vegan? Or ... 🤔 😏
An ardent meat eater....

wieners.
links.
wursts.
bolognas.