My introduction & why I am "HesitantHannah"

Break the ice here and talk to us!
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: My introduction & why I am "HesitantHannah"

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:00 pm

How do you feel about your husband's desire that you have three or more guys in rotation? Does it appeal to you?

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:48 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:11 pm
HE LIED.
Thanks for your concern but so far we are doing what I have been comfortable with so he didn't lie and we talk and discuss things a lot. But I also am not going to force him into doing something he isn't comfortable with. He is great and my husband is fine so don't worry too much! lol

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:55 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:00 pm
How do you feel about your husband's desire that you have three or more guys in rotation? Does it appeal to you?
Honestly, it is a bit much at this point. Maybe down the road a bit. It is just too extreme to go from dirty talk to multiple guys in rotation. Idk I have a lot of thoughts on these questions but i need to think about it more lol

Restarting
Trainable

Unread post by Restarting » Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:07 pm

HesitantHannah wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:55 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:00 pm
Honestly, it is a bit much at this point. Maybe down the road a bit. It is just too extreme to go from dirty talk to multiple guys in rotation. Idk I have a lot of thoughts on these questions but i need to think about it more lol
There's plenty of time. You are entirely in charge. Go at your pace. Discover what you like. Enjoy the journey!
I'm T, Mkindling's husband.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:35 pm

Thank you for your response and I'm happy for you. As an older guy who has dealt with people my whole life including helping in my parent's grocery store. I learned how to walk and talk while my parents dealt with customers. I served our
Country towards the end of the Vietnam conflict followed by f
many customer centric jobs in the medical manufacturing business.
I only say this because it sounds like you may have also spent your early life learning customer related contact.
After many years of being lied too, I am now just pretty sick of liars. There are so many of them from mechanics to church pastors and priests. So I give people no leeway on telling me the truth. So I have cut my circle of friends and family to a very few people. Liars are liars. They Don t know any other way to live. I refuse to waste my time dealing with liars. I need to trust that when I say I would take a bullet to protect someone, they know I mean it and vice versa.
So feel free to do you and never know if he ends up sharing a STD or AIDS with you. He won't be truthful about who else he is sleeping with and so are you. It is much more common than we imagine. He lied about cumming in you. He also won't care and may try to undermine your marriage. That's why I don't trust nor associate with liars.This guy is trouble.
I know the NRE or better known as fascination is a strong high for a while but be careful please. LIARS SUCK! BTW, I can truthfully say, i lick but i dont suck.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:17 am

HesitantHannah wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:58 am
OZCPL wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 pm
.Did your guy finish in you or did he use protection.
Sooo "my guy" 😝 finishes in me or on me but refuses to use protection. The first time we were so caught up that I didn't really think about it the second time I said we could start without and finish with one but when he said he was close I handed one to him and he just said no and tossed it. Tried to start the third time with one but when I got it opened he tossed it so I've given up on trying with those. :lol:
That concerns me a bit that your guy is so disrespectful of your wishes, regarding use of condoms. That seems like a very disrespectful power and control issue on his part, that a lady he is having sex with, ask him to wear a condom, and he refuses and tosses it aside.

If he has not been tested, and you two have not discussed some kind of exclusive arrangement, he could be playing with other people and give you and your husband some STI.

And men are much more likely to be asymptomatic carriers of different things.

Some people would consider condom refusal to be an immediate deal breaker and would walk out. But every woman needs to decide her own level of risk taking with such things.

wanker69
Prepubescent

Unread post by wanker69 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:49 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:17 am
HesitantHannah wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:58 am
OZCPL wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 pm
.Did your guy finish in you or did he use protection.
Sooo "my guy" 😝 finishes in me or on me but refuses to use protection. The first time we were so caught up that I didn't really think about it the second time I said we could start without and finish with one but when he said he was close I handed one to him and he just said no and tossed it. Tried to start the third time with one but when I got it opened he tossed it so I've given up on trying with those. :lol:
That concerns me a bit that your guy is so disrespectful of your wishes, regarding use of condoms. That seems like a very disrespectful power and control issue on his part, that a lady he is having sex with, ask him to wear a condom, and he refuses and tosses it aside.

If he has not been tested, and you two have not discussed some kind of exclusive arrangement, he could be playing with other people and give you and your husband some STI.

And men are much more likely to be asymptomatic carriers of different things.

Some people would consider condom refusal to be an immediate deal breaker and would walk out. But every woman needs to decide her own level of risk taking with such things.
It’s not necessarily that serious. They both agreed to go without protection the first time and to start without protection the second time. It wouldn’t make much difference to use protection the third time, especially since they weren’t with any other people in between.

Sure, it is a bit of a power play, but it is also somewhat playful. If she had been demanding protection instead of merely suggesting it, he might have taken it more seriously and not as a playful gesture.

But I also agree that it’s important to take STDs seriously. They should both definitely get tested and agree not to be with other people without protection while being together.

HesitantHannah
Virgin

Unread post by HesitantHannah » Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:10 pm

We both were tested before we had sex -- both clean. Thanks for all the concern!

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:13 pm

I think we're all just a little jealous of gym dude. You are a smoke show. I hope he knows how lucky he is.
When do we get to see a little more? Maybe just a nipple or your fine ass?