My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Jujube
Player

Re: My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:14 pm

I know your head is probably spinning, but this is probably the apotheosis of a cuckold lifestyle. She has found a man who absolutely rocks her world, who obviously fucks her much better than you. This latest is her idea to get you more involved, in a BIG way! She is taking control, and she knows this kind of semi-humiliation will only enhance her own orgasms. Personally, I think it’s Cuckold Heaven.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 am

Yes, you are right on. I liked it when I was more in control. But now they are going to go out for a romantic dinner together and come back and make love. She wants to give herself to him completely. And whatever he ask her to do, she said she will do it. It was hard listening to her tell me how much she loves kissing him and touching him as he takes her for himself. She's falling for him and she wants me to see how romantic having sex with him is. She is going to take pictures of them to send to me when they are out, and unless he objects, she wants me to watch them do it.

Firefighterlksh
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firefighterlksh » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:26 am

So exciting! I absolutely live when a wife gives herself fully to me and we document it all for the cuck at home. Nothing is more special then a wife just giving herself to you and saying fill me up do what you want!!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:36 am

It must be awesome to be on your end. On my side it is scary. I love my wife and I wanted her to play around with another man, but to come to this point where he controls our relationship now is not what I had in mind. I'm worried that if he hasn't already said it, nothing more physical goes on between the two of us. I know she would honor that, I think that would be unfair though. He's gotten her body and her affection. Now he has her love and is taking her out on romantic dinners. I get pictures and get to watch them be intimate with each other. I'm not saying I'm totally opposed to it all, because It is exciting, but it's more fun when I get to play too.

Clement99
Trainable

Unread post by Clement99 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:11 am

Make sure you get yours too.

Three people need to benefit from this relationship; if you are feeling like you aren’t, it could be time to pump the brakes.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:52 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 am
Yes, you are right on. I liked it when I was more in control. But now they are going to go out for a romantic dinner together and come back and make love. She wants to give herself to him completely. And whatever he ask her to do, she said she will do it. It was hard listening to her tell me how much she loves kissing him and touching him as he takes her for himself. She's falling for him and she wants me to see how romantic having sex with him is. She is going to take pictures of them to send to me when they are out, and unless he objects, she wants me to watch them do it.
JG - Has your wife made any changes in how she dresses, hair, makeup etc as she becomes aware of his preferences?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:29 pm

Not so much. She has always liked wearing dresses but she seems to wear them into work more often now - with perfume I've noticed. She also likes to keep wine over there in case he comes over with a drink of his own. Oh, she did buy a hair removal zapper kit to remove all the hair off her pussy. She has also dropped about 5 pounds. She's always taken care of herself though.

"Make sure you get yours too.
Three people need to benefit from this relationship; if you are feeling like you aren’t, it could be time to pump the brakes."
Yeah, when I suggest it she turns it around on me, says I started this. Doesn't end well.
I might as well just let her have her fun, she'll do it anyway.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:28 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:29 pm
Not so much. She has always liked wearing dresses but she seems to wear them into work more often now - with perfume I've noticed. She also likes to keep wine over there in case he comes over with a drink of his own. Oh, she did buy a hair removal zapper kit to remove all the hair off her pussy. She has also dropped about 5 pounds. She's always taken care of herself though.

"Make sure you get yours too.
Three people need to benefit from this relationship; if you are feeling like you aren’t, it could be time to pump the brakes."
Yeah, when I suggest it she turns it around on me, says I started this. Doesn't end well.
I might as well just let her have her fun, she'll do it anyway.
But eventhough you 'started all of this' is her go to, She wouldn't be enjoying the fruits of your labor now, if it wasn't for You caring enough to want her to expand her sexuality and pleasure. She should be 'Sharing the Wealth' with her loving husband.
As You are entitled to enjoy those fruits, along with her too!
Reverse it on her and ask how she would feel if the roles were reversed, and she got you into doing what she is, and you then did to her what she is doing to you now. I personally think that how she is treating you is unfair and boarders on being unacceptable.
But these are just my thoughts and opinions.
Best of luck with all of it.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:41 am

Thank you for your comments setv4.
I was asked if he is still fucking her brains out on the couch next to me.

He hasn't been by as much and she hasn't had any sex for about a week. He did stop by the other night and hung out with us on the couch. He was lightly running his hand on her leg for about 15 minutes and kinda kissed her neck once.
He got up to use the bathroom. While he was in there, she stuck her hand down her pants, then put her finger on my lips. She slid it on my lips and said "See what E.. does do me?" She was so wet, amazing how this guy turns her on so quickly! I figured I was going to watching TV by myself shortly, but when he came out, he said he had to go. I think maybe he had texted a younger girl to go meet with, but I didn't want to burst my wife's bubble.
I tried to continue with her since she was so wet, but she was pretty hurt he up and left so quickly.
Anyway, I hope he has other girls occupying his time. It would help her give more attention to me

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:45 am

So ... any additional update, jguy? I'm certainly interested to hear what happened next!

Jujube
Player

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:50 am

Bump!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:03 am

Not much going on with us lately.

The guy she likes has a girlfriend now, so he doesn't come around really.
She has wanted sex from him so bad that she has had me blindfold her so she can yell his name.

She had me talk him into coming over and and tried to seduce him into having sex with her.
While we were sitting on the couch,she put her hand under her skirt, she put her finger in her pussy and put her juices on his mouth.
He didn't even lick his lips, just told her he couldn't, then got up and said he needed to go. Then she put her juices on her mouth and touched her lips against his. He finally gave in and kissed her.
She took his hand and put it under her skirt while she was kissing him.

She got his cock out. He was rock hard. I could tell he was really turned on.
TShe was sliding his cock on her pussy with one hand while holding the back of his neck pulling his lips into hers with the other.
She was so wet. I watched her rub his head all over her pussy. His head was buried in here pussy as they passionately kissed.
He said he had to leave and couldn't do this to his girlfriend.
She said ok, but she kept stroking him and using her own juices for lubrication.
Eventually she got on her knees and started pleasing the head of his penis, then gave him head till he came in her mouth and on her lips.

She said "That was nice, and we didn't have sex"
I just sat on the couch and stroked myself while she got him off.

She asked me if I needed help, I said please. Sho she slid my cock into her wet pussy and we had sex in front of him. I kissed her while we had sex and tasted them both.

In the middle of us fucking I heard him leave.
She wiped his cum off her face and put it in my mouth when she heard me cumming.

I came so hard it actually hurt.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Tue May 28, 2024 3:31 am

Has she started looking for a new boyfriend?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:55 am

Maybe not new, but last week my wife asked me if she could have a play date with her friend Evan.
I told her that would be great, maybe she could come back and have sex with me if she wanted.
She hasn't had sex with anyone else for quite a while so this sounded fun.
She thought that sounded fun too.
So, last week she went out with him.
They went to top golf, then Dave and Busters.
Afterward they were done playing, she texted me and told me she left.
I told her I was at home and was really ready to have sex with her. (I don't know what I was thinking)
She told me she was going to the shop.
I thought she meant to drop him off, but I should've known they both had their own car.

Anyway, somehow, I thought she was going to come home and have sex with me, so I was really excited thinking about all the fun they had been having, and frankly I was very jealous.

I tried calling her after I while thinking she may be on her way home.
When I called, she answered. She didn't say a word, but I heard them breathing hard.
They were either playing or fucking, I'm not sure..

I listened to them ffor about 3 minutes. This really wasn't what I was expecting, but I thought this will work.
I was so hot listening to them, I was so hard stroking myself, I was so jealous but really enjoying it.
All of a sudden - she hung up.
I tried calling back (20 times) and texting. No replies and no answering - and was so pissed cause I thought she was intentionally ghosting me.

I was so pissed I drove there. The door was locked and as I was fumbling for the key she unlocked the door - naked.
Her first question was "What are you doing here?"

I asked her why she wouldn't even text me back to let me know.

Anyway, I guess the story is her watch answered, but her phone was in the car.
Best she can figure out was it was answered on accident, and then her watched died. (That is possible)

Anyway. I really mesesd up, but I couldn't stand the fact that she couldn't even text me back after I just talked to her.
Later, she told me how they went into the office and started making out so hard after all the teasing.
He pullesd off her dress with her help and she took off his shorts.
She said he was hard as a rock and his dick felt so good in her hands as she stroked him with his fingers in her.
She told me she had been soaking wet even before they met up.
So they were making out naked in the office with his dick poking on her pussy.
It was hard to lsten to as she told me how she had her hand on the back of his neck kissing him, while he his hand on her ass with his cock sliding across her pussy lips.

They did this, making there way over to my office chair, where she sat him down, she got on top of him, and while facing him with their lips locked, slid his cock into her pussy and fucked him till he came in her.

When I showed up, his cum was already inside her.

I guess I didn't mess up the evening too bad as she said they were kinda done, and she had so much fun with him.
She let me know she likes him a lot and really liked having sex with him - and she has never been that wet and his cock felt amazing!

I did make a big ass out of myself and embarrassed her.
I don't know if I will ever get used to being a cuck.

When we got back home, she didn't want to have sex. (I hadn't found out yet they had fucked)
But I did see her text where she told him she wanted to see him and do it again soon.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:55 am

Looks like my wife is back in the mood to mess around again.
She talked her friend into having sex with her with me being involved.
It was so nice!
She wanted me to make sure he gave her a lot of oral sex.
After I was done directing him, I had her suck on his cock for a long time.
After a while, she climbed on top of him and told me to lick her ass while she fucked him.
It was fun. He pulled out and came on my neck while i continued licking her ass through her climax. After I left, I heard them having sex again.
I went into the room and masturbated to them making love.
It was very passionate sex, and watching him come inside my wife while kissing her made me come so hard.

I would have to say, this was a great night!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:46 pm

My wife is fucking her boyfriend nonstop. I'm getting very concerned. They like each other a lot. Any advice?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:55 pm

jguy wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:46 pm
My wife is fucking her boyfriend nonstop. I'm getting very concerned. They like each other a lot. Any advice?
isn't the whole point for your sweetie to have an enjoyable time? let her have a great time and encourage her with positive feedback on how hot she is by loving the guy so much! <3 <3

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:43 am

Look back at 2inUPmichigan’s wise comment back in 2022 about your first post on your wife: “I'm not so sure she has made the mental shift to non-monogamy.”
Isn’t this how your wife conducts her affairs - as serial monogamy? Of course you can never be certain that she (or her lover) will break it off and that she will return to you. But past experience seems to show that she likes an intense and exclusionary relationship with her lover but she does return eventually to you. Large quantities of fucking per se are not of great concern but the accompanying ‘crush’ needs to watched.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:50 am

They went out to eat again last night, then went to top golf. Just hung out and had fun together.
He ended up calling me to have me come get her.
Normally they both just show up here and have a fun time fucking.
This time they were both pretty drunk and he didn't want to have to drive her across town.
Guess it was good I could be there for her to get her home.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:28 am

My wife and her boyfriend hooked up again last night. They ended up having sex for a long time last night. It was pretty intense. They made out for a long time, just standing up. He's quite a bit taller than me so she has to get on her tip toes to kiss him. She was really getting into it. I was just in the kitchen watching the show. Eventually he laid her down on the couch. He had his hand on her panties and she had pulled out his cock and was stroking it while they were kissing. After a bit,I couldn't see from the back of the couch but I could tell she started sucking his cock. She told him he tasted good and that she really loved his cock. This went on for an hour where they were pleasuring each other. I peaked over the couch once to see her on top of him with her pussy buried on his mouth while she sucked him. He told her she had to stop cause he was close. She flipped around on the couch and slid his cock in her. He was so close and then she told him to cum in her. He was moaning so loud and came inside her. Initially we had decided we aren't going to do this, but it is part of the experience and I enjoy it also.
Anyway, she laid down on top of him and kissed him with his cum and cock inside her. She said "I like you so much." and he told her how sexy she was. They just laid there and kissed. I peaked around and saw cum on his cock with her pussy stretched around it. His cock continued going slowly in and out of her. She whispered something to him and they went back into the bedroom. They played in there all evening and I heard them having sex again. I heard him bring her to one orgasm after another. It was two hours more of love making behind the door. She was screaming a lot. After one of her orgasms, she said "I love having sex with you, I love your cock, I love you inside me, I just love every bit of you, and I only want your cock inside me."

I heard in the bedroom moaning and heard her say "I'm so in love you". When she said that, I was stroking myself outside the door and I instantly came so hard in my hand.
I figured it was leading up to her saying that.

She text me that I should go out. I went and got something to eat. When I got back they were gone.
I asked her where she was, guess she went over there.
She told me thanks, and that I'm an awesome husband and she'll see me in the morning.

It was a fun night. In total, I got off four times.
I love the fact that they are connecting more and having better sex than we ever did.
She always lets me eat her pussy and stroke myself when she is done.
So is too worn out for a couple days for anything more than that.

This experience I think has made our sex life so much better.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:21 am

Do you still get to make love to her ?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:22 am

I hope so. I don't want to be excluded from sex, but I am concerned it could go that way.

We are trying something new this weekend, we are going to go to a club.
She wants to find a hot younger guy and make out with him on the floor while I watch.

I'm nervous but I think it will be a fun change,

Jujube
Player

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:22 am

I’ve been following you for the last two years, and I think this is one of the hottest situations on OHW! Both she and you have your head in a good place, and her enthusiasm for cucking you is off the charts! Does she know that you post here? Any chance she would get on here and give her perspective on everything, and perhaps get verified? I think a lot of potential hot wives would benefit from how she eventually took control of you.

Jujube
Player

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:12 pm

You PMed me that her boyfriend wants to take her on a getaway this weekend, and wants to know what you want her to do with him. I think she should go out on the town with him, as a couple.. but only after he creampies her and makes her put her panties back on so she can feel him dripping out of her all night. I think she would like that! Does that excite you?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:18 pm

They don't have any secrets between them. This would be something they could do and no one else would know. I think I will mention I will be gone when he comes to get her. They could start out the weekend with each other, and she would think about it till they get to their hotel room. I'm going to suggest it to her.