Her number1

Re: Aspiring Cuck Married to Gorgeous Religious Wife

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:59 am

Welcome. Everyone has a religion.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:50 am

? Something seems to be missing here. Can't quite put my finger on it. It'll come to me at some point........ :|

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:56 pm

There are many religions, and you don't specify which one.

You have a challenge, but not an impossible task. Patience, understanding, and communication are the keys. At the same time you need to find ways to be happy as things are. Asking her to be different implies you are unhappy or dissatisfied with her. That is not a good place to start from.
Last edited by Nothing2see on Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:14 pm

Not too aspiring.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Dmm201999. The Bible seems to be pretty pro sex and what ever happens in the bedroom between married couples is fine. People within the religion seem to turn is for their own use. A lot of wine drunk in the Bible and my grandmother used to say they meant grape juice. No it was wine. Sex was fine but there have been several religious leaders/interpreters had made it mean they get all the sex they want but not the congregation or other variants.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:40 am

This will be a very slow journey, and she may not be able to overcome her religious/moral objections. Please consider the very real possibility your fantasy could create division, ultimately destroying your marriage. This is not something she can be coerced into doing. It will take a slow process of opening her mind to a more liberal understanding of what the Bible does (and does not) say about sex.

A book you may wish to read, to gain a liberating perspective on those moral/religious objections, is Divine Sex by Philo Thelos: https:/ /www. amazon.com/Divine-Sex-Liberating-Religious-Tradition/dp/1553954009 (remove the spaces between the // and before amazon).

Be her best friend and slowly encourage the blossoming of her sexuality. If and when she ever considers fantasy role playing, it could still take years to get her head wrapped totally around the possibilities and decide it is something she would like to consider in reality. If she proceeds against her better judgment, it will end badly.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:52 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:40 am
It will take a slow process of opening her mind to a more liberal understanding of what the Bible does (and does not) say about sex.

Mr GILF
I would be careful referencing the Bible, as 3/4 of the world is not bible-based. The OP has not stated which religion she is so devoted to but the resource Mr Gilf recommends is a good one.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:44 am

Nothing2see wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:52 am
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:40 am
It will take a slow process of opening her mind to a more liberal understanding of what the Bible does (and does not) say about sex.

Mr GILF
I would be careful referencing the Bible, as 3/4 of the world is not bible-based. The OP has not stated which religion she is so devoted to but the resource Mr Gilf recommends is a good one.
If the opinions and resource I offered does not apply to them, they are welcome to disregard it.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:31 pm

I’m sorry, maybe I’m just weird. And, no, I’m more a lurker than an active participant in the llfestyle. Having said that I’m like Long Lurker 34. Something is missing here. For me, it’s about the relationship.

I read a lot about how hot she looks, her upbringing and her conservative nature. However, other than a brief word about “the relationship is solid,” I hear nothing about the relationship. I’m wondering if you aren’t missing the foundation you need to grow your sex life in general, let alone into your spouse enjoying others (regardless of the cock size). What would happen if your “kink” were to become an outgrowth of both of your deeper selves? A fulfillment of both her and you?

As a person with some fair degree of religious experience, if the risk is not somehow fulfilling something deeper in her psychy, I’m not clear she’s going to budge much.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:45 am

The bedroom is so important to long term relationships or is sure is to ours. We continually try new things and lust for one another. Waiting for the son to go home so we can fuck our brains out. It also keeps her looking young.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:48 am

The situation you’re in describes a significant challenge.

My wife KK came from a fundamentalist, evangelical family and upbringing. The whole nine-yards, from sex for procreation only, to slut-shaming, over-zealous parents, and more extreme situations, all negative. As such, KK, once independent and free from the family environment rejected organized religion entirely - I consider her an outlier.

I have a long-term affair partner, Marie, who is sort of on the opposite end of things. When we first met, Marie, as a practicing Catholic was outwardly prude, and committed to fidelity with her husband. I broke her of all that. She’s since been married and divorced. We’ve had two children together, both pregnancies occurred when Marie was married to different men. It took me about a year to fully seduce her, and break the religious chains that held her back from experiencing the full pleasures of her sexuality.

Over the years, I’ve been fascinated with pious, devout, “good girls,” who under the right circumstances can let loose and channel their inner slut in the most perverse ways. Marie is definitely one of those women. With my own wife, religious barriers were never an issue.

thejlancer
Prepubescent

Unread post by thejlancer » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:34 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:48 am
The situation you’re in describes a significant challenge.

My wife KK came from a fundamentalist, evangelical family and upbringing. The whole nine-yards, from sex for procreation only, to slut-shaming, over-zealous parents, and more extreme situations, all negative. As such, KK, once independent and free from the family environment rejected organized religion entirely - I consider her an outlier.

I have a long-term affair partner, Marie, who is sort of on the opposite end of things. When we first met, Marie, as a practicing Catholic was outwardly prude, and committed to fidelity with her husband. I broke her of all that. She’s since been married and divorced. We’ve had two children together, both pregnancies occurred when Marie was married to different men. It took me about a year to fully seduce her, and break the religious chains that held her back from experiencing the full pleasures of her sexuality.

Over the years, I’ve been fascinated with pious, devout, “good girls,” who under the right circumstances can let loose and channel their inner slut in the most perverse ways. Marie is definitely one of those women. With my own wife, religious barriers were never an issue.
WOW this is quite a story! I think you'd find my wife a good case study as she's one of the most religiously determined and committed women I've ever met. Very non-sexual but on rare occasions when her guard is down, she can be fun. I know for a fast that she's a squirter and can be very multi orgasmic with toys when she will use them. She has issues letting herself have pleasure. I'd love to chat with you based on your experiences, maybe you can share some wisdom that could help me in our situation.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:36 am

thejlancer wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:34 am
jw_kk wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:48 am
WOW this is quite a story! I think you'd find my wife a good case study as she's one of the most religiously determined and committed women I've ever met. Very non-sexual but on rare occasions when her guard is down, she can be fun. I know for a fast that she's a squirter and can be very multi orgasmic with toys when she will use them. She has issues letting herself have pleasure. I'd love to chat with you based on your experiences, maybe you can share some wisdom that could help me in our situation.
In addition to Marie, I have experience with two other pious, observant religious women, Ali and Lisa - both were married at the time I seduced them.

Marie and Ali are both in the Catholic faith. Lisa is evangelical protestant, formerly the wife of an ordained minister. It’s possible that the denominational and doctrinal aspects of a particular religion shape the practitioner’s attitude on the matter.

Other factors like the intensity of indoctrination, familial attitudes, environment, and upbringing are also in play. Using my wife as the extreme, her formative experience made religion a non-issue, as she rejects all of it out of hand. To the other extreme, Lisa represents the most difficult, hard case.

In her case, Lisa grew up in an intensely religious environment, her own father a minister, her former husband a minister, all of her friends and acquaintances active in the faith.

Ali is in the “middle,” not a hard-core practitioner, but she regularly attended mass, ascribed to many aspects of Catholicism, however she more or less made her own rules, as she felt things applied (or didn’t) to her worldview.

Common across all three women was the effort, and time required to seduce them. They enjoyed the attention from a man other than their husband. They all got a sort of rush from “dating” another man, even in the most innocent of circumstances, like going to get ice cream, having a casual lunch, being listened to, cared for, “wooed.”

I liken the up-front seduction to the trite metaphor, “Boiling a frog.” I was patient, slow, careful, cautious, methodical, taking a long series of very small steps in the seduction. At a point, each of these women reached the stage where “it was their idea” to engage in sex.

The path of seduction involved indirect erosion of their religious barriers - think of a geological process, the effects of water and wind-borne dust on rock, slowly shaping, wearing down, eroding the otherwise hard structure of religion on their attitudes.

Each tiny step, from “secret,” “innocent,” little dates, rendezvous for various reasons, daytime events like picnics, lunch and a movie, an afternoon stroll in the park, a casual dinner while hubby was traveling, some gesture, like flowers delivered to the office, an anonymous greeting card, little gifts to celebrate some moment in life, all were key in that seduction process.

In each case, there was a sort of penultimate moment; a point where I knew I’d succeeded in the seduction process. I knew with certainty it was no longer a matter of “if,” just a matter of creating the right opportunity to seal the deal.

In Marie’s case, it was a long walk on a beach, hand-in-hand, culminating in a passionate kiss and embrace. With Ali, it was an emotional, desire and lust driven make-out session, secreted away at work, after hours, halted only because she was emotionally overwhelmed and unprepared. As for Lisa, that penultimate moment came a day after her husband had rejected her romantic, sexual advance the prior night. She cam to me crying, hurt, confused. My care and embrace turned into romantic kisses, right up to the point where Lisa began to rub and caress my hard cock through the denim of my jeans.

Once I knew I’d succeeded with the seduction, the rest was relatively easy. I created the opportunity for a sexual encounter, ran the “seduction engine” appropriately, then did the deed. With each of these women, the actual moment was unique, emotional, and impactful.

Carrying on these affairs was more complicated. I’ve now been in Marie’s life for almost thirty years. We have two children together. She will be part of my life until one or both of us are dead. Marie’s been unable to form a permanent bond with another man ever since, now in the final stages of her fourth marriage and divorce.

The run with Ali lasted just under two years. I sort of “lost” in a certain sense on that relationship. Ali wanted a baby. Her husband, likely infertile, refused to be assessed, let alone treated. So Ali worked out in her mind that it would be OK if she were impregnated, with me, a man who ostensibly loved her, fathered the child, her husband none the wiser. For better or worse, she didn’t involve me in the decision. Once Ali delivered our baby, the relationship ended, and we moved on.

Lisa was probably the most complicated. Our affair was on-again, off-again over about five years. She was often guilt-ridden, but always overcome with lust, desire, and emotion. Her craving for my cock always overrode her guilt and remorse. In that case, we incorporated additional taboos, swinging, bi/lesbian encounters, various kinks from glory holes to gang-bangs, BDSM encounters, drugs, alcohol, and every “sinful” thing I could muster, to keep Lisa engaged and distracted. She broke down to the point that eventually she divorced her pastor husband, ending up in a poly situation with another couple.

In all three cases, the women set aside, fully, and completely their religious bonds to enjoy their sexuality, “the forbidden,” in transformative circumstances that completely changed their lives.

Those are my insights, at least at a high level. My circumstances are at best tangential to the issue of having a wife who is bound by religious indoctrination. I was the seducer, the “forbidden fruit,” the instigator of these affairs. I venture to say that things would be very different were I the husband in these situations.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:08 am

I think you are assuming that she will want his fantasy, when, in fact, it is your fantasy alone. You embarked upon a marriage by vowing to embrace her religion, and it sounds as though that was but a ruse.

If you really want her to be happy, make her aware of the availability of this lifestyle, but be accommodating in that she may reject it.

Some things are best left as fantasies, and if you can't live without the thrill of living out your fantasy, have the decency to not try to make her do something that is against her wishes and find someone who shares your desires.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:45 am

Congratulations on your latest progress. I find that no matter what your sexual palette, good open communication is the heart beat of any lasting relationship. It sounds like your wife may be one who becomes more open as she sees her openness strengthens the bond between the two of you. In time, as I think you suspect, she may find that openness can include sex with other men. Good luck!

CFWilliamson
Prepubescent

Unread post by CFWilliamson » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:59 am

Hello everyone, I’m new on here too. I’m an aspiring cucker. The best advice I can give is to go out and hang out with the person before hand. Build a level of trust. Then it will be much easier to accept. You also need to frame the conversation. It’s not about sex with a third party, it’s about the marriage’s sexual relationship. The third party is merely a tool to enhance the bond between you two. Hmu

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:10 am

Weicome to the forum CJWilliamson.

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:40 am

Following this topic.

My wife isn't really religious but she's extremely close-minded & vanilla when it comes to sex. She only got that way after having kids. Since then, she's been in "mother mode" and too much talk and thoughts of sex are just wrong in her opinion. It's basically a nightmare scenario for any man. She used to be willing and ready for sex and blow jobs all the time, and now she's completely opposite. So I'm curious how your journey evolves with a wife who is also sexually conservative.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:47 pm

Seems you both may be enjoying the journey :D.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:43 am

Take her to sex store and let her browse. Don’t steer her in any direction, just let her take it all in and observe what interests her.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:02 pm

As ArmyGuy said, there is a lot of sex in the Bible. Prostitutes are talked of positive. There are many examples of polygamy. Even incest must have occurred with the children of Adam and Eve, not to mention Lot's daughters seducing him. And Moses shared with or offered his wife to other men. If wife sharing was good enough for Moses, why not you?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:05 pm

Dmm201999 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:07 am
It's been a while but just wanted to provide a bit of an update. We have been engaging with her being more dominant and starting into an FLR. During sex she is dominant, verbally humiliates, I kiss her feet, she has spit in my mouth, and we continue to go down this path that we are both enjoying a lot and adding more and more different things into. We are also reading FLR books as well.

The other night, she had listened to an FLR podcast that discussed cuckolding. She had questions for me about it and we discussed it a bit. I asked her her thoughts on cuckolding and she said "it's against her values." When I asked if it "wasn't a discussion on values?" She said, "I can understand the dominance of the female being able to do whatever she wants." She had also asked my thoughts to which I responded I thought it was the "apex female domination."

I can't remember if it was before or after that discussion part, but she said to me - "it's not cheating, right?" Which I responded, "No, I don't think so."

She had also mentioned something about finding a good person or something, and I said that I think couples vet people, and she said but on this podcast the woman had been with a married person and didn't feel good about it afterwards.

She also asked if tall people had bigger penises, which I said no, and that I'd seen on reddit a couple do SPH and the husband was 6'7.

The following night she engaged in pretty heavy SPH and asked me before it was okay to engage in it. I said yes, and that although I am a bit above average, there is the conversation about size and pleasure. I had brought up interest in it a week before and wasn't picked up.

Does this sound like this is something she wants/is interested in or just getting more information and hearing my thoughts overall? I think I'm going to ask her tonight regarding her question if cuckolding is cheating.
There is a popular teeshirt with the caption "It's not cheating if my husband watches."

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:52 pm

Sounds like there is interest on her part. Just keep telling her if you know about it, approve of it and are turned on by it, then it's not cheating.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:45 pm

Hi Dmm,

I am late to the conversation, but it sounds like you are now at a stage where you could organically introduce a good life sized dildo (the ones with actual good texture and features) that would easily slip right in to your FLR sex play. Yo will have no need to overtly refer to its larger size, or increased pleasure. It will become obvious, and mention of it will also become normal to your sexual interaction.
It is a good sign that she asked you whether you thought that was cheating, it means she would consider it if it is not cheating. She's coming around.
Progress may seem slow to you, but it has only been a few months and look at where she is now!
You might want to encourage her, making an anonymous Ashley Madison profile and letting her monitor the responses. That might require you upload a number of daring pics of your lovely wife, so it could lead to a number of fun sessions. 😉
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)