My hotwife without brakes. An introduction.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Dutch cuckold
Experienced

My hotwife without brakes. An introduction.

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:57 am

Hi everybody,

We are an experienced couple from the Netherlands and new on this forum. I am 50 years old and she is 46.

We have been together for about 12 years and have been in quite some cuckold/hotwife adventures.
I enjoyed the stories and photos here for a while now and thought it would be nice to share some of ours.

Our latest endeavor was a swingers sexclub, it ended great! We where never really interested in those clubs sinds most are not very classy and/or for couples only. But we found a really nice club that has a gigolo night once a month, couples and single women are welkom and there is about 15 hot (mostly young muscled) guys there for the women that are interested.

I encouraged her to dress very sexy for the evening. I was surprised and happy to see she went crazy with small sexy black lingerie and very high stripper heels. This confirmed for me she was very enthousiast to go. At the beginning of the relationship i was the motor behind this lifestyle but in recent years she sometimes goes nuts, what really turns me on.

We were both a bit nervous at the beginning of the evening but a little bit of chatting with other couples and some of the gigolo’s (and some drinks) fixed that.

She was talking to a very friendly and very handsome black young man for while. I just stood there most of the time being cucky on purpose, until i just said to them; you two look great together, you should kiss each other. They both smiled first and then started making out. I liked a lot that everyone in the club could see them do so and see that i was just standing there.

After they kissed for a while i asked them if they would like a drink, so i could leave my wife and her new boyfriend alone for a little while. When i came back with the drinks they where talking and laughing en very close and touching each other. The drinks were barely touched because he took her hand and he asked her if she wanted to go with him to a quiet place in the club somewhere. She stood up and there they went.. I followed them.

I was very very exited! We have done quite the stuff before but this was a rollercoaster thrill i desired for a long time.

I know her well and know when she really wants it. Sure thing she really wanted was going to happen.

They found a space with a big matras and lay down and kissed. Didn’t pay any attention to me, the way i like it. Within minutes they were both naked but she kept her heels on. I was also laying there on a little distance touching myself. This guy is well endowed and fucks her very good, and she likes it a lot. This goes on for a while. Meanwhile a lot of other visitors from the club have gathered around and are looking through the holes is the wall en through the entrance of the room to enjoy the show.

When he finally comes (in a condom) they kiss and talk a little bit and then he starts leaving. I ask her if i can taste her and then lick her pussy for a short while, still some people are watching.

Up until today we sometime have great sex while we talk about what happened that night.

This was supposed to be an introduction but i needed to share this i guess.

Sorry for all the faults in the grammar, hopefully my English is good enough.

Thanks everybody.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

rgold
Prepubescent

Re: My hotwife without brakes. An introduction.

Unread post by rgold » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:10 am

Great story. Thank you. And your English is wonderful.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:18 am

rgold wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:10 am
Great story. Thank you. And your English is wonderful.
Thanks! Very kind.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:15 am

Nice story! Welcome!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:20 am

Nice introduction.

I liked the part where she stripped but kept her heels on. Very sexy image.

Some grammar errors in your English, but it was more than good enough to understand everything in your story.

Welcome.

Dutchcuck96
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dutchcuck96 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:55 am

Welcome! Nice to see a fellow dutchman :)