Break the ice here and talk to us!
Cucky45015
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cucky45015 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:27 pm

Not married but found a experienced Mistress looking for a relationship with Cuckolding dynamic. We are working on us first then later add the Cuckolding dynamic. I'm 52, she is 41. I have no cuck experience but she likes that. She says she gets to mold me into what she wants. Im not Bi but she is. She is domme into Femdom which i like. We have several other kinks in common. She's learning about what I like which is humiliation so she addresses me as cucky which I love. Been texting me some scenarios. Talking about how she will make me watch her with another man knowing it can't be me cause I have a little dick etc. I'm eating it up. I'm actually average but I like being belittled by her.

Only negative so far we are both on a fetish site. I've posted some of this. She's tagged on my profile on that site so jerks jump into her inbox disrespecting both of us thinking the automatically can get in her pants. I'm not posting there anymore. I think this will be a better outlet anyway.

So Hello, happy to be here. I'm beyond excited to take this journey with my mistress 😍

CouplesTherapy
Virgin

Re: New member

Unread post by CouplesTherapy » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:24 am

Welcome to the community!

Cucky45015
Prepubescent

Re: New member

Unread post by Cucky45015 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:57 am

Thank you