Swedish Cuckold (single)

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Nicke
Prepubescent

Swedish Cuckold (single)

Unread post by Nicke » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:52 am

Hi everyone
Just registered.
I am a unexperienced cuckold from Sweden.
I have actually hadd a bull experience before I knew what this was. But to find a girl in Sweden interested in this, is as close to impossible as possible. I have had a pretend cuckold experience with a sugar girl once and also some, with online girls. I was hoping to find other Cuckolds from Sweden or Denmark to become friends. Online or even in the real world. Would be nice to have one or more with the same fetish to talk to and share thoughts. Maybe even find girls and bulls together.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Swedish Cuckold (single)

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:46 pm

Nicke wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:52 am
Hi everyone
Just registered.
I am a unexperienced cuckold from Sweden.
I have actually hadd a bull experience before I knew what this was. But to find a girl in Sweden interested in this, is as close to impossible as possible. I have had a pretend cuckold experience with a sugar girl once and also some, with online girls. I was hoping to find other Cuckolds from Sweden or Denmark to become friends. Online or even in the real world. Would be nice to have one or more with the same fetish to talk to and share thoughts. Maybe even find girls and bulls together.
You might want to try the International Personals forum. That way you can post and search for people that are in your area.
Please let me know how things go for you!