Husband of an Asian gal

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Atulane49
Prepubescent

Husband of an Asian gal

Unread post by Atulane49 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:41 pm

Hello everyone. Just here off a recommendation from a user on another site. I like this place already. Trying to push my wife toward being more free sexually. Would like to have MFMs if she is up for it. Have made progress over the past 12 months. Showing lots of skin, MFM talk in bed, dildo play, even a rather iffy convo twice about sharing her (she's not 100% but not a "no").

She is 5'1, 115lb, Asian, 34CCC implants.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Husband of an Asian gal

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:22 am

Welcome to the forum Atulane49.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:05 am

Welcome! A suggestion: Try to lead your wife instead of pushing her.

I just had the honor of initiating a lovely Asian woman into the LS by being invited to join she and her husband in an MFM. I was her first after 32 years of marital monogamy. She was very shy at first, but with positive encouragement, moving slowly and allowing her to dictate what she wished to experience (and sticking to her wishes, not enacting any agenda of my own or her husband) she was, by the end of our session, bouncing about the hotel room in the nude, freely touching me and anxious to get as much cock from each of us as possible (she particularly enjoyed being "spit-roasted"). She came several times and, along with t eh positive comments to her about her beauty and skill set, she is already planning her next adventure.

Atulane49
Prepubescent

Unread post by Atulane49 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:18 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:22 am
Welcome to the forum Atulane49.
Thank you. Happy to be here :D

Atulane49
Prepubescent

Unread post by Atulane49 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:19 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:05 am
Welcome! A suggestion: Try to lead your wife instead of pushing her.

I just had the honor of initiating a lovely Asian woman into the LS by being invited to join she and her husband in an MFM. I was her first after 32 years of marital monogamy. She was very shy at first, but with positive encouragement, moving slowly and allowing her to dictate what she wished to experience (and sticking to her wishes, not enacting any agenda of my own or her husband) she was, by the end of our session, bouncing about the hotel room in the nude, freely touching me and anxious to get as much cock from each of us as possible (she particularly enjoyed being "spit-roasted"). She came several times and, along with t eh positive comments to her about her beauty and skill set, she is already planning her next adventure.
This is solid. Ask her if she were put in the situation, how would she do it.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:17 am

Atulane49 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:41 pm
Hello everyone. Just here off a recommendation from a user on another site. I like this place already. Trying to push my wife toward being more free sexually. Would like to have MFMs if she is up for it. Have made progress over the past 12 months. Showing lots of skin, MFM talk in bed, dildo play, even a rather iffy convo twice about sharing her (she's not 100% but not a "no").

She is 5'1, 115lb, Asian, 34CCC implants.
Like one guy said don't push, but lead her. You will have better results.