Love sharing my Wife

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Passion23
Prepubescent

Love sharing my Wife

Unread post by Passion23 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:00 am

I am new to the site but we have lived this lifestyle for around twenty years or so. Long story short, we started out conventional marriage and developed more into a stag/vixen relationship.

She started out online, then tried it on one friend. For years she did solo trips and hotel stays before having our first threesome last year. Things usually only get physical one or two times a year. Our last experience was this Saturday with a threesome.

We are a private hotwife couple and this is the only way I can talk about it. It is so exciting and drives .e nuts I can't brag about how hot she is to my friends.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Love sharing my Wife

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:19 am

Passion23 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:00 am
I am new to the site but we have lived this lifestyle for around twenty years or so. Long story short, we started out conventional marriage and developed more into a stag/vixen relationship.

She started out online, then tried it on one friend. For years she did solo trips and hotel stays before having our first threesome last year. Things usually only get physical one or two times a year. Our last experience was this Saturday with a threesome.

We are a private hotwife couple and this is the only way I can talk about it. It is so exciting and drives .e nuts I can't brag about how hot she is to my friends.
P23 - So you have a story to tell. :up: :up: :shock: And like any good one, from the beginning, please. :o :???: :???: :cool: :lol:

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:32 am

Welcome to the group. Yes, please tell us the whole story from the beginning. Details please. And if you can, make a thread in "The Hotties" and share some revealing pictures of her. These stories are always better with pictures. Does she "solo" without you now, or just 3-somes with you?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:44 am

Welcome to the group! This is a safe place to chat about your journey and adventures as well as seek/provide advice on these subjects.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:45 am

Sounds awesome. Glad you are here.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:32 pm

Passion23 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:00 am

By all means talk about it here in this thread! We can't wait to hear about the two of you and what you've done!!!

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:07 pm

There are so many, I wouldn't even know where to start. She was like the rest not wanting to at first and know doesn't want it to stop.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Passion23 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:07 pm
There are so many, I wouldn't even know where to start. She was like the rest not wanting to at first and know doesn't want it to stop.
Wow! That must be pretty fun! Does she have a regular bf or does she date multiple guys?

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:33 am

She has a regular now. She is thinking about hooking up with another guy she met online.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:55 am

Passion23 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:33 am
She has a regular now. She is thinking about hooking up with another guy she met online.
Do tell us what happens!

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:05 am

Here is a little I was telling about somewhere else.

My wife and I have been married over 20 years and tonight was the second time we had a mfm threesome after a night out with her friend.

I could go I to details but a couple of things that took it over the top. It was hot as hell kissing her as he was fucking her. She even told me a few times during it that she loved me. That was probably the best. For the first time ever someone other than me went inside if her and i got to finish inside her directly after.

The best part is no one would ever suspect her doing anything like this.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:02 am

Passion23 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:05 am
Here is a little I was telling about somewhere else.

My wife and I have been married over 20 years and tonight was the second time we had a mfm threesome after a night out with her friend.

I could go I to details but a couple of things that took it over the top. It was hot as hell kissing her as he was fucking her. She even told me a few times during it that she loved me. That was probably the best. For the first time ever someone other than me went inside if her and i got to finish inside her directly after.

The best part is no one would ever suspect her doing anything like this.
it sounds like you two had the perfect experience!!
i can't wait to hear about more exploits that you two have!

Plezzer101
Trainable

Unread post by Plezzer101 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:33 pm

Exciting!
It must have been over the top when you were holding her hand...wow

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:36 pm

Plezzer101 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:33 pm
Exciting!
It must have been over the top when you were holding her hand...wow
i have to agree...the holding of hands was pretty hot!!