New to site

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Hilly81
Prepubescent

New to site

Unread post by Hilly81 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:35 am

Hi there

First post on the site and would appreciate , guidance and advice

Approx 5 years ago mrs was mucking about with a guy at work , I found out and whilst I felt hurt and betrayed I was at the same time massively turned on. Reading their messages to each other was a very strange feeling.

Anyways she finally finished it with the guy at work however we had a open and honest conversation and realised that there was a ‘kink’ to us that we wanted to explore further.

Covid , a house move a 2nd child all changed the pace of this until 2021 when we / she found a guy online and we had soft play mfm.

Watching the mrs was awesome . I was worried the following day that there would be fall out or issues but we were like two giggling two schools

Soon after we went to two clubs and she spoke with guys online but nothing ever came about

Over the last year our sex life has suffered due to illness to parents work pressures and just general day to day living

We still both acknowledge that we have this ‘kink’ to our relationship and that over the past 5 years we have not been able to put down . To be honest if I wasn’t able to watch her again I think I would be disappointed.

Anyways we are trying to re connect as a couple first and then hopefully pick up where we left off and hopefully go further

Clearly not a topic I can bring up with friends but would appreciate honest input

GentlemanJames2023
Prepubescent

Re: New to site

Unread post by GentlemanJames2023 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:21 pm

Wife is 60. Just wondering if there are bulls looking for mature women. She's not super fit but not obese.

tiedyeHotwife
Virgin

Unread post by tiedyeHotwife » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 pm

No matter what you read here (mostly written by the husbands) -
The real life obstacles you speak of are something we ALL deal with.
You'll only be reading the hot parts of the journey here.
Finding a way to be in sync together is truly difficult and therefore its whats most important.

If I may offer a suggestion to simplify the games you want to play.
Focus less on sex with another man - and find sexy games to play together. (I'll offer suggestions in a minute).

But FIRST - realize that there are far more obstacles for the wife in this game.
Seriously. Just staying waxed and ready to play is something I fail at all the time. (husband lines up a great guy only to have me call it off because its a mess down there!).
Once was about to go out, and I put on my favorite "bad girl" dress - only to realize I've gained 5lbs and I emotionally crash, call it off and shut down all sexy play for months.
Its COMPLICATED!

- get her a gift certificates to her favorite waxing, nail, hair places. Offer to book appointments for her.
- Shoes - I swear this wrecks more potential fun than anything. What to wear? and do I have sexy shoes? (those super strappy heels you all like don't really work in February!).
- Sexy underwear - again - this can ruin a night before it gets started. Its not sexy if I've worn it a dozen times. All I see are the small imperfections of wear and tear.

Before trying to connect with a guy - start shopping with your wife. Make it a game. Have her send sexy pics from the dressing rooms.

I had a recent hotwife date that was literally caused by sexy shopping.
Was in a store - husband asked me try on a dress that I would never have bought for myself (gold lamet, slinky, low cut).
I try it on and instant fire in my pussy. HOT. Immediately imagined it slipping to the floor in a slinky little pile in some hotel room ....

Two days later my husband tells me we got a message on SLS from a guy with amazing certs - and before he finished I'm like YES!!!
That night - little dress was on the floor. HOT.

Its the little games that lead to the big ones.
If you aim for the big event you'll likely hit one of the many obstacles instead.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:29 pm

Hilly81 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:35 am
Hi there

First post on the site and would appreciate , guidance and advice

Approx 5 years ago mrs was mucking about with a guy at work , I found out and whilst I felt hurt and betrayed I was at the same time massively turned on. Reading their messages to each other was a very strange feeling.

Anyways she finally finished it with the guy at work however we had a open and honest conversation and realised that there was a ‘kink’ to us that we wanted to explore further.

Covid , a house move a 2nd child all changed the pace of this until 2021 when we / she found a guy online and we had soft play mfm.

Watching the mrs was awesome . I was worried the following day that there would be fall out or issues but we were like two giggling two schools

Soon after we went to two clubs and she spoke with guys online but nothing ever came about

Over the last year our sex life has suffered due to illness to parents work pressures and just general day to day living

We still both acknowledge that we have this ‘kink’ to our relationship and that over the past 5 years we have not been able to put down . To be honest if I wasn’t able to watch her again I think I would be disappointed.

Anyways we are trying to re connect as a couple first and then hopefully pick up where we left off and hopefully go further

Clearly not a topic I can bring up with friends but would appreciate honest input
I have to agree with the person above me. Make it a game...almost like a treasure hunt of sorts. Get reconnected by doing whatever it is that she likes to do. If that means going to the movies, then pick a movie that you think she'll like, etc.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:29 pm

Welcome to the site. I hope it all goes well for you two. It sounds like you should both move forward with it. Since she cheated, it sounds like she is certainly willing. If i turns you on then more pleasure for you. I would just make it clear, no more cheating.

Hilly81
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hilly81 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:20 am

tiedyeHotwife wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 pm
No matter what you read here (mostly written by the husbands) -
The real life obstacles you speak of are something we ALL deal with.
You'll only be reading the hot parts of the journey here.
Finding a way to be in sync together is truly difficult and therefore its whats most important.

If I may offer a suggestion to simplify the games you want to play.
Focus less on sex with another man - and find sexy games to play together. (I'll offer suggestions in a minute).

But FIRST - realize that there are far more obstacles for the wife in this game.
Seriously. Just staying waxed and ready to play is something I fail at all the time. (husband lines up a great guy only to have me call it off because its a mess down there!).
Once was about to go out, and I put on my favorite "bad girl" dress - only to realize I've gained 5lbs and I emotionally crash, call it off and shut down all sexy play for months.
Its COMPLICATED!

- get her a gift certificates to her favorite waxing, nail, hair places. Offer to book appointments for her.
- Shoes - I swear this wrecks more potential fun than anything. What to wear? and do I have sexy shoes? (those super strappy heels you all like don't really work in February!).
- Sexy underwear - again - this can ruin a night before it gets started. Its not sexy if I've worn it a dozen times. All I see are the small imperfections of wear and tear.

Before trying to connect with a guy - start shopping with your wife. Make it a game. Have her send sexy pics from the dressing rooms.

I had a recent hotwife date that was literally caused by sexy shopping.
Was in a store - husband asked me try on a dress that I would never have bought for myself (gold lamet, slinky, low cut).
I try it on and instant fire in my pussy. HOT. Immediately imagined it slipping to the floor in a slinky little pile in some hotel room ....

Two days later my husband tells me we got a message on SLS from a guy with amazing certs - and before he finished I'm like YES!!!
That night - little dress was on the floor. HOT.

Its the little games that lead to the big ones.
If you aim for the big event you'll likely hit one of the many obstacles instead.
Thank you so much for this , really insightful and helpful

Have read it a few times and given me a lot of insight

Thank you

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:46 pm

Hilly81 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:20 am

Thank you so much for this , really insightful and helpful

Have read it a few times and given me a lot of insight

Thank you