Submissive Hotwives?

Break the ice here and talk to us!
AsianWifeToShare
Prepubescent

Submissive Hotwives?

Unread post by AsianWifeToShare » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:18 pm

Hey, great forum and I love how busy it stays with no spam or ads, so big thumbs up to the admins! Had a question after doing some "research" here, and that is that I don't ever see anyone talking about submissive hotwives (or maybe I missed it). So, is that a thing, or is it inherently against the idea of the thing?

Me and my wife have played around with the idea of her being a hotwife. She loves to expose herself in public places, or for me to "force" her into it. Like a lot of "hot" wives (meaning sexy) she likes the attention and likes to at least pretend she's doing it for me :D .

For me and my wife it's kind of a turnoff to think that she's got to become some kind of dominatrix or something to be a hotwife.

Also it's not about having a boring sex life. Not to brag, but I'm fairly big (Okay I'll brag, 9 inches :o ), and practice Taoist meditation, so can literally go all night with her. But would still love to watch her put on a blind fold and get pounded by two guys (her favorite fantasy actually :oops: )

Have lots of photos to share of her and stories about her innocent yet dirty exploits, but I want to make sure I'm not going the wrong direction with the hotwife thing.

So is there a place for a petite, submissive hotwife to give her husband the gift of watching a Christmas spitroast?

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Re: Submissive Hotwives?

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:37 pm

Absolutely. There are many different ways to enjoy the hotwife dynamic.

Not sure which part of the country you’re in, but feel free to include your general location and folks on here will be glad to help you out if needed.

Feel free to post photos in the Hotties forum!

AsianWifeToShare
Prepubescent

Unread post by AsianWifeToShare » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:58 pm

Hey, awesome. Sure, we are in Northern California. Would love to get some help on exploring the possibilities. Pictures coming for sure. Thanks!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:03 am

My wife is pretty submissive. She just has sex with other guys. And some of those guys are more dominant with her than I can be. She has one BF that will spank her and she likes that. Her and I have tried that but it's just not me. We usually just end up laughing.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:26 am

Hotwives span the whole spectrum from fully submissive to fully dominant, and every shade in between. Most have some level of "switch" to them in how they want to be in the moment.

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:42 am

We would love to hear about your adventures and desires, and of course, see some pictures!

To See Her
Prepubescent

Unread post by To See Her » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:07 am

Though we are still wannabe’s, you describe where my wife is mentally. Her dirty talk with me includes a lot of “I love hard cock”, “I love big cock (congrats on the 9” by the way..lol), “I love to be fucked”, “I want more”, and things like that. But, she also says how super turned on she gets when I watch her fuck…so far just with dildos but would love to move to real cock. She also loves to do it for me and how hot it is when I watch her getting fucked. She always says how she wants to make me happy, that it’s hot this makes me happy, and thanks me for opening the door to this opportunity. There’s no humiliation stuff. I’m an average-ish (6.25”) and we have great sex, but I love seeing how she just gets to another level taking every bit of 8”-9” cock. She’s very feminine and submissive but does love to fuck those big cocks. And I love to watch it.

I initiated the whole idea by simply saying how I love to watch her fuck while she was fucking me. That led to us discussing what I really mean by that, and that is, I love to watch you fuck in general and want to watch you fuck others—Men or women (she has bi fantasies). She’s definitely not driving the bus, but she is enjoying the ride I’m taking her on. She likes that I have led the discussion and that I’m granting the permission for her to fuck. Not only because I know how much she likes being fucked, but because I like to watch her fuck, and she likes to watch me watch her.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:56 am

Yes. My wife can be submissive, but it isn’t that simple. She is a modern woman with feminist beliefs in her daily “public” existence, and we are absolute equals in our personal and sex lives. We ran a small biotech business together for over 20 years in which she has been the scientific guiding mind, and we own the company 50-50, straight down the middle. She’s a confident and learned public speaker, with BA and BSC honours degrees to her name who can hold an audience in the palm of her hand. She has a brilliant brain, and her innovations have won widespread recognition among her peers.

However, faced with a certain type of arrogant, misogynistic and overtly alpha man, she cannot resist or hide her sexual attraction to the type. She gives off very clear signals of her arousal, and it’s obvious to them immediately. This peculiarity in her makeup bewilders her totally, and at first it annoyed her that she could be so affected by a type of man she should despise. As a scientist she has tried to analyse it but has been unable to. It's a very basic animal response, and in the end she hesitatingly allowed herself to enjoy it.

At the same time I had the kink for having my woman put out to other men from a very young age, and although we are an extremely close and demonstratively loving couple, I encouraged her to follow this instinct that was clearly fundamental to her being. We considered it a match made in heaven, and it led us into some very hot and interesting adventures. For years she was a submissive to her personal trainer, addressing him as Master, totally contrary to her vanilla self. It became a very intense sexual/BDSM relationship during which he would control her mind and body with corporal punishment, bondage discipline, sensory deprivation and more. She came to crave his treatment as she strove to please him, and to accept her own total humiliation at his hands. She would often cry in my arms in her confusion in the aftermath as she reported back to me the adrenalin pumping highs she experienced, and her worries about how it all might damage us. At the same time she couldn't wait to get back to him for more, often walking out of our house or her office at a moment's notice to go to him.

I have written about our times up to the end of that particular relationship which was definitely her most extreme to date, but even in more recent affairs, she always goes for the take charge type of lover that will simply take from her what he pleases. It turns her on so much that she cannot resist. It turns me on too, particularly the inner turmoil she faces as the bad girl overcomes the level headed woman she otherwise is, in order to allow herself to indulge.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:17 pm

AsianWifeToShare wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:58 pm
Hey, awesome. Sure, we are in Northern California. Would love to get some help on exploring the possibilities. Pictures coming for sure. Thanks!
You might want to check out the BDSM forum as D/s in all it's forms is discussed frequently.
I identify as a switch myself. The need to fulfill those submissive and dominant tendencies is strong indeed.
For myself when I don't have an outlet for that part of me I feel unfulfilled and incomplete. Becoming a hotwife gave me the freedom to fly!

😉 pictures are allowed in the BDSM forum

2inUP
VHW Admin

AsianWifeToShare
Prepubescent

Unread post by AsianWifeToShare » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:18 am

Hey everyone, awesome responses. Some updates, I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday. She didn't take long to respond "a 4 handed backrub." She's been kind of asking for it for a long time. She'd like to know what it was like to have two guys massage her at the same time. She has never said no to the idea, like ever. The other thing she can't say no to is anyone eating her pussy :D

So I asked her what she would do during a 4 hand backrub. She said she wanted to start in the jacuzzi tub and let them bath her. Then she wants me to watch as she sucks both their cocks. So, it's really not a typical backrub :shock:

I have to say that my little Asian hotty has gone from being very reluctant (she used to only get into it while we were at the height of fucking), to basically asking for it for her birthday gift.

A couple of weeks ago she told me she had this really hot dream. She was getting fucked from behind, while she was sucking cock. She said she'd never dreamed about that before. I asked her which guy I was. She smiled reluctantly then admitted... Neither of them. Her fantasies have kind of gone from me and maybe someone else, to me watching her with two guys.

I got to admit, I kind of think I created a monster :D I'm so hot for her trying it - but also a little nervous. Am I crazy to really want to watch my loving little wife get rammed by two guys?

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:51 am

AsianWifeToShare wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:18 am
Hey everyone, awesome responses. Some updates, I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday. She didn't take long to respond "a 4 handed backrub." She's been kind of asking for it for a long time. She'd like to know what it was like to have two guys massage her at the same time. She has never said no to the idea, like ever. The other thing she can't say no to is anyone eating her pussy :D

So I asked her what she would do during a 4 hand backrub. She said she wanted to start in the jacuzzi tub and let them bath her. Then she wants me to watch as she sucks both their cocks. So, it's really not a typical backrub :shock:

I have to say that my little Asian hotty has gone from being very reluctant (she used to only get into it while we were at the height of fucking), to basically asking for it for her birthday gift.

A couple of weeks ago she told me she had this really hot dream. She was getting fucked from behind, while she was sucking cock. She said she'd never dreamed about that before. I asked her which guy I was. She smiled reluctantly then admitted... Neither of them. Her fantasies have kind of gone from me and maybe someone else, to me watching her with two guys.

I got to admit, I kind of think I created a monster :D I'm so hot for her trying it - but also a little nervous. Am I crazy to really want to watch my loving little wife get rammed by two guys?
You're not crazy to want to watch, but you'd be very lucky to do so. If you and your wife love each other, watching this and making it a part of the sex you have together could be awesome. Each of you would gain and this could bring you closer together. Let's face it, if this is what turns you on, do you really want to go your whole life without ever experiencing it?

Sometimes, I'm reminded of what some gay people went through years ago, when they avoided the kinds of relationships they wanted because they didn't want to be thought of as crazy. Nowadays, most people would never think that -- folks can do what they want (within limits of respect for others, of course). So I expect this same thing should apply to Hotwife, cuck, and stag couples.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:10 am

Thanks for posting you guys. There are really no hard and fast rules to this. There are as many variations I think as there are people. I know my wife conforms a bit differently to each guy as needed. Some guys like her to be totally submissive. She loves that. But then there are guys that want her to not necessarily to be a dom but just be in control. So it really is what you guys want to make it that works for you. You guys do what turns you on. There isn’t a hotwife cop that dictates what your wife’s encounters will be like. You guys find the guys she wants to be with and go have fun.
For example, our relationship and our encounters vary greatly. We play together as a couple, we both play as singles and even when she’s with some guys I stay and I’ll watch and not join in but other times I will. It all depends on the other person or persons.
Again, you guys work out what turns you on and go with it.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:49 am

I've had a few relationships that would be called hotwives over the years.

The first was kind of accidental, and her thing was she just liked to fuck and have fun. She wasn't adverse to me having fun besides her, but it was way easier for her.

In college, I had a relationship where we thought of ourselves as "swingers". I hadn't heard the term hotwife yet (this was the 90's). But the reality was, it was far easier to set up a MFM then a swap or FMF. We started out because her friends BF wanted a threesome, so we said sure, as long as the favor could be returned.

A few girlfriends later, I met the woman who would ultimately be my first true hotwife relationship. She was jealous, and made it clear she couldn't handle me with other women. In a wine induced confession, she told me her fantasy was to sleep with strangers. We played around, and ultimately made it happen (She was initially very hesitant because she thought I wanted to sleep with other women). As it evolved, part of that dynamic was that we found out she didn't like to be in charge of it.

Part of that I think was she was self conscious; she was a 'nerdy-type' with a ballerina body. She got teased a lot in high school and was a late bloomer. She didn't have a lot of dating success. Visually and personality wise think Diane from Cheers (I still get turned on by reruns of that show!). We found out early that she loved exhibitionism, and would frequently get naked in the car for me. This evolved into me taking her to a nude beach where she proceeded to freak out on me. Later after everything calmed down she was kind of leading me to the point. We had some back and forth where she was like "I don't want to go to that kind of place, you know how I feel about my body, but if you told me to go, I guess I wouldn't say no." Next thing I know we're on the beach and she's like, "Well I guess if you told me to get naked, there's no point in saying no". That's where I had an epiphany that, she doesn't want to be responsible for it

Some later pillow and after care talk we discussed it. She didn't know it herself, but kind of figured out that if she just went with it, it was way easier to proceed. Like her prim and proper side would be putting on the brakes, but if she just let go it was like "well, it's not my decision, so no big deal". Ultimately she really evolved to where she didn't like having any control at all. In the outside world she was a type A, over achiever, Straight A-medical professional type. But in the bedroom? She wouldn't hesitate to do what I said.

So most of our adventures were me calling the shots and her being along for the ride. Early stuff we tried was her going on 'dates' and pushing the boundaries. Could she blow him on the first date? Could she fuck him on the first date? Later stuff we tried was her getting picked up and seeing if she could fuck him in the parking lot, or leave with him (always a favorite). But ultimately one of her favorite things was me arranging for some random to meet us at a hotel, and telling her to have sex with him. She said it was like a switch, that once I said "Fuck him" she was in automatic mode. In the past if I'd asked her "Do you feel like it..." she would hesitate and overthink it. On the one hand, she had a great ability to disassociate from herself, yet when she did, she could be incredibly sexual. She orgasmed really easy when she was in sub-mode. The BDSM community would call this her getting into her sub-space. And once she stopped fighting her internal conflicts? She was able to really let go.