Think she's almost ready

Break the ice here and talk to us!
AFT1k
Virgin

Re: Think she's almost ready

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:22 pm

Holy shit. This might actually happen. We went out to dinner and spent the whole time talking about it. Told her I am surprised that after two years of being, at best ambivalent, she would feel like she can go through with it in less than a month. She said we have talked about it so much by now that it's become less weird for her, and that it's feeling like just another kinky thing. So at this point, she's on board for sex, but her hang-up is that she doesn't know, and frankly I don't either, how to engage with someone who she's is attracted to and feels safe ( no STDs, no crazy guys) with. I told her about feeld and the other apps and that I could start talking to people now and vet people for her to approve. She joked that she never thought her husband would volunteer to set her up for sex. Touché. we're going to Australia for a wedding. She said her idea is that she might meet someone in one of the wedding events that she takes a linking to and we make it happen. I Don't expect that. But holy shit. It might.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:18 am

Don't over complicate this or make it clinical. You don't want her to feel she's trapped into some sort of contract meaning she has to do it. This needs to happen naturally... don't become her pimp.

After being with just you for years, maybe she has lost confidence in her ability to attract other guys? Build her up again, tell her how hot she is, tell her that other guys are always checking her out, tell her that the guy next door is always looking at her. Between now and the holiday encourage her to flirt with other guys. She'll be boosted at the response she gets from them and it will turn you on too, preparing you too for the inevitable fuck that awaits your wife.

When you get to Australia there's bound to be guys in the hotel and around the wedding that she'll have her eye on. Hopefully by that time her confidence is back and her seduction powers are fully charged, and not many guys will turn down a hot hunny who's aching for his cock.

As for STDs, no new guy gets my gal without wearing a rubber.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:51 pm

A 'lifestyle' site rather than a hookup site would probably be a better choice to get her feet wet. Chatting with guys who 'get' the hotwife descriptor and understand the dynamic, and who can approach it in a knowledgeable, mature way is a good way to start. Paid sites are worth the money, in terms of quality candidates. PM me if you have any questions.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:07 am

AFT1k wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:22 pm
Holy shit. This might actually happen. We went out to dinner and spent the whole time talking about it. Told her I am surprised that after two years of being, at best ambivalent, she would feel like she can go through with it in less than a month. She said we have talked about it so much by now that it's become less weird for her, and that it's feeling like just another kinky thing. So at this point, she's on board for sex, but her hang-up is that she doesn't know, and frankly I don't either, how to engage with someone who she's is attracted to and feels safe ( no STDs, no crazy guys) with. I told her about feeld and the other apps and that I could start talking to people now and vet people for her to approve. She joked that she never thought her husband would volunteer to set her up for sex. Touché. we're going to Australia for a wedding. She said her idea is that she might meet someone in one of the wedding events that she takes a linking to and we make it happen. I Don't expect that. But holy shit. It might.
We are pulling for you buddy! When I tell my wife I would enjoy picking out other men for her she has the same reaction. LOL Sounds like you should just let her take the lead on how she wants to do it and see what happens. I think you shouldn't lose hope if she doesn't do it. I have a feeling even when you get back to the US it's still going to be on her mind. If she has fun with the idea in Australia she will still do it when she gets back home. That's my hope for you.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:49 pm

Yeah, I think she's ready :whip:

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:53 pm

AFT1k wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm
Had another talk with her today, see how she was feeling. Hasn't changed her mind, said she could see herself going through with it if we found the right person.
She is definitely ready. You should strike while the iron is hot. Get that first experience under your belt. It just gets easier after that.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:58 am

Can you ask her to dress sexy and take her to a hotel bar near your home? Have her go in and sit at the bar. You come in later and sit at a table and watch. I don't know if she should take off her wedding rings or not. I think off since this is just to help her flirt and show her guys are interested. Trial run near home.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:03 am

Does she want interracial? Bigger cock than yours? Fatter cock? Fit guy? Young or your age and older. Dominant take charge type or fun relaxing sex. What does her perfect guy look like? Have her explain it all. Don't forget lube and toys if you have them. Lube for sure.

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:11 am

Trip is on 1-30, coming up quick. It feels more certain like she's down for it the closer we get. We Have had sex several times in the last two weeks, each time role playing it, her telling me what she's going to do with another guy's dick. It's fucking hot. Also told me she would buy condoms before we leave, soooo.... She doesn't want to set anything up ahead of time, so it will all come down to meeting someone who she clicks with in the short time we'll be there. Kinda hard to anticipate the likelihood of that, so in the end feels like it's still mostly up in the air. I'm fine with that though, just getting her to this point is pretty big, and I think even if she doesn't actually meet anyone she's willing to fuck, she'll definitely have some fun, that could crack the door for more in the future.

Firefighterlksh
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firefighterlksh » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:47 pm

Any update? How was the trip?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:26 pm

F

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:50 pm

As for your wife's story, Sharing is Caring.
Please update us

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:03 pm

This has been driving me nuts!! Been waiting to find out if the lovely lady ever became a Hotwife.

The suspense is killing me!!! :mad:

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:53 pm

Please share

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:58 am

Uh oh.. maybe things didn’t go as planned! I hope they didn’t have a big fight and swear off the LS altogether! I hope we get some sort of update about what happened.