Hello from a UK wannabe

Break the ice here and talk to us!
WhateverWhen
Prepubescent

Hello from a UK wannabe

Unread post by WhateverWhen » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:56 am

Hi all, I'm a wannabe from the UK - I've been married for nearly 10 years and have had the hotwife fantasy for a good number of those. I thought it would only ever be a fantasy for me, but recently some very small events have made me wonder if it could become a reality in time... because of this I've started some of those foundational steps that are always talked about, and even if the hotwife fantasy doesn't work out I still know that these will strengthen and improve our marriage so it's win-win!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

WW

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Hello from a UK wannabe

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:57 am

Welcome to ohw whateverwhen

WhateverWhen
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhateverWhen » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:51 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:57 am
Welcome to ohw whateverwhen
Thanks!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:22 am

Welcome!

WhateverWhen
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhateverWhen » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:18 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:22 am
Welcome!
Thanks Her number1!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:20 am

WhateverWhen wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:56 am
Hi all, I'm a wannabe from the UK - I've been married for nearly 10 years and have had the hotwife fantasy for a good number of those. I thought it would only ever be a fantasy for me, but recently some very small events have made me wonder if it could become a reality in time... because of this I've started some of those foundational steps that are always talked about, and even if the hotwife fantasy doesn't work out I still know that these will strengthen and improve our marriage so it's win-win!

WW
Welcome to OHW! Definitely keep us up to date on your guys' progress. Even if there is not progress keep us up to date on things. Wishing you all kinds of goodness!!

WhateverWhen
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhateverWhen » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:08 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:20 am
WhateverWhen wrote:

WW
Welcome to OHW! Definitely keep us up to date on your guys' progress. Even if there is not progress keep us up to date on things. Wishing you all kinds of goodness!!
Thanks - reading my first post back I realise I didn't make it clear that I'm the husband...! Haha

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:55 pm

Hang in there.

I’m in UK as well. It is definitely small step followed by small step, and sometimes the steps may be backwards.

I had the same fantasies for probably more than 20 years with my wife. I confessed these to her about 5 years ago and we’ve gone from her disbelief, to her flirting online, sending naked pics to guys on AM, meeting up with her ex boyfriend (she gave him a blowjob), all the time she said she would never go all the way with full sex, that was to be forever beyond her limit, and she felt guilty as a wife that she would never be able to give me my fantasy. She only wanted sex with me.

I believed her until this last weekend when she met up with an old colleague for the weekend at a hotel and they fucked each other hard and rough for 2 days after reconnecting and sexting for about 4 weeks. The best sex she has ever had, she said. The change in her is incredible, she’s turned into a sex goddess overnight and says she wishes she had done it years ago. All her inhibitions seem to have been completely washed away. She is horny all the time and is impatient to fuck more guys. So just be patient and take the opportunity when it comes, and above all, don’t push too hard!

WhateverWhen
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhateverWhen » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:25 am

Hi Matty, thanks for sharing - what a fantastic journey you've been on! If I'm in the position to give the same advice to a forum newbie myself in 5 years time I'll be a happy man

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:53 am

WhateverWhen wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:08 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:20 am
WhateverWhen wrote:

WW
Thanks - reading my first post back I realise I didn't make it clear that I'm the husband...! Haha
That's okay...we accept both husband and wife here :)