New couple

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Statein88
Trainable

New couple

Unread post by Statein88 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:20 am

Just wanted to say hi.

We’re a long-term, extremely happy married couple exploring the idea of dipping our toes in to the HW lifestyle with a definite Stag/Vixen dynamic. Like anyone should, we have questions and concerns, so we are doing the research so to speak and taking things VERY slowly and deliberately. Regardless of the end outcome/decision, we’ve had a lot of fun and excitement discussing things and opening up to each other about a lot of topics.

Just hoping to engage in conversation via the forum with more experienced and knowledgeable folks and other couples who have taken this journey. Unlike many, we are past the “how do I get my significant other to agree to this?” phase and are much more in the “is this something that would be fun and right for us” stage.

Anyway, sorry for the long intro, just wanted to say hello!
Last edited by Statein88 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: New curious couple

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:43 am

Welcome to the forum Statein88. You will prbably get plenty here.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: New couple

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:52 am

Welcome.

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:27 pm

Evening, all! Wanted to reach out as the other half of the couple! Looking forward to drawing some wisdom from those who have gone before us. Very happy to be here!
Proud wife of StateIn88

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:08 am

TheRealMrs wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:27 pm
Evening, all! Wanted to reach out as the other half of the couple! Looking forward to drawing some wisdom from those who have gone before us. Very happy to be here!
It's great to see that you're both on here. Part of exploring is trying to figure out what you two want as individuals AND as a couple. Having your own accounts allows you two to tailor your individual exploration experiences. That in turn should spark a lot of conversations between the two of you, which is where you can meld those individual interests and desires into something that works for you as a couple.

And to that last point, the goal is to find what works best for you two. Learn from others, but ultimately the best approach is the one that is tailored to you two and your marriage.

If you're interested in a little bit different perspective, I wrote a post about what I look for in my couples: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71774

Best of luck exploring and have fun!

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:19 am

Lots of information and knowledge on this board. My suggestion would be to take it all in BUT the two of you create you own path based on your desires and what you both want out of the experience. I am convinced no 2 journeys are the same; you can start with a map but will soon realize it’s already outdated and all you really needed was a compass. Guidance rather than directions
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:06 pm

Happy to be here. Finding lots of great info already!
Proud wife of StateIn88

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:47 am

@TheRealMrs - I am repeating a suggestion from another thread. If you can get verified with instructions from @armyguyot1 - you can join the Ladies Lounge where a number of excellent ladies can provide an excellent sounding board.