Long-time wannabe cuck

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Midnight Joker
Virgin

Long-time wannabe cuck

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:27 am

Keeping this generalized for privacy.

I love reading the adventures and seeing pics of the beautiful wives on here.

Married for 15+ years. Begging to be cucked for 15+ years. Cuck talk is a 99% of our sex life, but wife isn't interesting in really doing more. Still, it gets her wet as heck and makes her (and me) cum hard. I clean up my messes, which is also when she has her orgasm. She grew up in a small town and is pretty old fashioned, so progressing beyond talk seems impossible so far.

She's really into the Asian TV programs for past few years...especially the young Asian guys. Oddly looking back she always seemed to be into Asian men. Sadly, young Asian men seem to be far and few in between. I'm hoping that Asian guy plus alcohol = cucked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Long-time wannabe cuck

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 am

Midnight Joker wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:27 am
Keeping this generalized for privacy.

I love reading the adventures and seeing pics of the beautiful wives on here.

Married for 15+ years. Begging to be cucked for 15+ years. Cuck talk is a 99% of our sex life, but wife isn't interesting in really doing more. Still, it gets her wet as heck and makes her (and me) cum hard. I clean up my messes, which is also when she has her orgasm. She grew up in a small town and is pretty old fashioned, so progressing beyond talk seems impossible so far.

She's really into the Asian TV programs for past few years...especially the young Asian guys. Oddly looking back she always seemed to be into Asian men. Sadly, young Asian men seem to be far and few in between. I'm hoping that Asian guy plus alcohol = cucked.
Try not to get alcohol involved because then she'll think that the only way she will want to do it is with alcohol. You want to have her do it of her own free will I hope.

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:38 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 am

Try not to get alcohol involved because then she'll think that the only way she will want to do it is with alcohol. You want to have her do it of her own free will I hope.
Absolutely, 100% free will and knowledge. Wouldn't have it any other way. I only meant that she loosens up a sexually.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:24 am

Midnight Joker wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:38 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 am

Absolutely, 100% free will and knowledge. Wouldn't have it any other way. I only meant that she loosens up a sexually.
great to hear