Hello from Indiana

Break the ice here and talk to us!
INcouple
Prepubescent

Hello from Indiana

Unread post by INcouple » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:01 pm

Mature couple starting our cuckold/hot wife life at 56 (me) and 54 (her). Our bedroom life over the last year has been me slowly submitting to her more dominate desires. That involves some spanking/discipline, pegging, orgasm denial, a lot of oral satisfaction on her. She just sent me a photo of my new butt plug and she has ordered a cock cage. Her pleasure comes on her terms and I do what ever she wants. She has various toys to get off with also, clit sucker, several dildos (6, 8, 10, 12) inches and an wicked vibrator. With my size she cant achieve orgasms through intercourse (I'm 5 inches). I've read posts and feel likes this community is us. The variety of posts have opened my eyes to more ways to please my wife, just wanted to say thank you on that. I hope to post more w/photos as we move further into our new normal.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from Indiana

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:17 am

INcouple wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:01 pm
Mature couple starting our cuckold/hot wife life at 56 (me) and 54 (her). Our bedroom life over the last year has been me slowly submitting to her more dominate desires. That involves some spanking/discipline, pegging, orgasm denial, a lot of oral satisfaction on her. She just sent me a photo of my new butt plug and she has ordered a cock cage. Her pleasure comes on her terms and I do what ever she wants. She has various toys to get off with also, clit sucker, several dildos (6, 8, 10, 12) inches and an wicked vibrator. With my size she cant achieve orgasms through intercourse (I'm 5 inches). I've read posts and feel likes this community is us. The variety of posts have opened my eyes to more ways to please my wife, just wanted to say thank you on that. I hope to post more w/photos as we move further into our new normal.
Welcome to this site! I hope you find what you're looking for. Though I have to admit that it sounds like you're halfway there already! It makes me happy to know that you've getting help here! Keep exploring and asking questions. You never know what you might discover!! ;)

INcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by INcouple » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 am

Thank you snoogaloo82.....so many posts to read and learn from. I could be here for years

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:27 pm

INcouple wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:01 pm

Welcome INcouple!
Sounds like you're developing a form of an FLR. We have a form of it ourselves. My wife is Farmgirl.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:43 pm

INcouple wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 am
Thank you snoogaloo82.....so many posts to read and learn from. I could be here for years
It's easy to do! You'll find yourself totally immersed in this site if you're not careful, but then again why not go through it all. You will only learn something new.

INcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by INcouple » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:14 am

Thank you very much...… I've read a few post and I'm HOOKED.....It just confirms my cuck desires run deep and strong in me

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:30 am

INcouple wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:14 am
Thank you very much...… I've read a few post and I'm HOOKED.....It just confirms my cuck desires run deep and strong in me
Isn't being one a wonderful thing!!!

Sentinel
Virgin

Unread post by Sentinel » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:29 pm

You may have found your promised land, or at least one where you are in good company.