What's your close call?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
KendallA
Virgin

What's your close call?

Unread post by KendallA » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:41 am

Long time wannabe ... anyone have any close calls? We are in our late 40s and now empty nesters, hopefully she'll earn her hotwife badge soon.

Ann has had a couple close calls through the years that could very easily have been a first full hotwife experience. Most recently, a weekend shopping trip with GFs and she danced with hot young stud, who ended up with her number and who in texts said he was surprised when she grabbed his cock. :shock:

A few years ago, on a Caribbean vacation, I scheduled an in room massage with a very fit dark man. When the massage ended, his tool was not at all hidden by the shorts he was wearing.

Ann had dinner with an old BF from high school and kissed in the parking lot. Their messaging indicated they discussed extending the evening but it got to be too late.

On another GF trip to Cancun for a long time friend's 40th, she had the green light but no good opportunities came about. Or, at least that's the story.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: What's your close call?

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:16 am

My wife had several "close calls" before she finally became a hotwife. I loved the combination of emotions I felt --angst, trepidation, arousal, excitement, disappointment --when she told me what almost happened. A couple of the occasions occurred before she made the decision to become a hotwife. She told me how a co-worker had come to her hotel room during a business trips and they ended up kissing. I discovered I was disappointed that it didn't go further; which let me know that my wife having sex with other men was a turn-on for me.

Then after she decided to start dating other men, she went out with several, but it never ended up in her having penetrative sex. I found that I became more and more disappointed after each her encounters. The "close calls" were very frustrating to me because I knew she had made the decision to let another man fuck her if she found the right man.

When she did finally lose her hotwife cherry, it was with a co-worker while I was out-of-town, and she only told me about upon my return.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:30 pm

KendallA wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:41 am
Long time wannabe ... anyone have any close calls? We are in our late 40s and now empty nesters, hopefully she'll earn her hotwife badge soon.

Ann has had a couple close calls through the years that could very easily have been a first full hotwife experience. Most recently, a weekend shopping trip with GFs and she danced with hot young stud, who ended up with her number and who in texts said he was surprised when she grabbed his cock. :shock:

A few years ago, on a Caribbean vacation, I scheduled an in room massage with a very fit dark man. When the massage ended, his tool was not at all hidden by the shorts he was wearing.

Ann had dinner with an old BF from high school and kissed in the parking lot. Their messaging indicated they discussed extending the evening but it got to be too late.

On another GF trip to Cancun for a long time friend's 40th, she had the green light but no good opportunities came about. Or, at least that's the story.

all pretty WILD. I'd be surprised if there wasn't more to a couple of those stories.

I think you'll more than a wannabe anytime you want. Does she know you want her to?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:32 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:16 am
My wife had several "close calls" before she finally became a hotwife. I loved the combination of emotions I felt --angst, trepidation, arousal, excitement, disappointment --when she told me what almost happened. A couple of the occasions occurred before she made the decision to become a hotwife. She told me how a co-worker had come to her hotel room during a business trips and they ended up kissing. I discovered I was disappointed that it didn't go further; which let me know that my wife having sex with other men was a turn-on for me.

Then after she decided to start dating other men, she went out with several, but it never ended up in her having penetrative sex. I found that I became more and more disappointed after each her encounters. The "close calls" were very frustrating to me because I knew she had made the decision to let another man fuck her if she found the right man.

When she did finally lose her hotwife cherry, it was with a co-worker while I was out-of-town, and she only told me about upon my return.
And how did that go? Did you freak at first, did she take pics for you or anything?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:38 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:32 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

And how did that go? Did you freak at first, did she take pics for you or anything?
When she told me, I actually felt faint. But I quickly became aroused that my previously innocent wife had willingly gotten fucked by another man. Unfortunately, no pictures.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:49 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:38 pm
BBCfan wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

When she told me, I actually felt faint. But I quickly became aroused that my previously innocent wife had willingly gotten fucked by another man. Unfortunately, no pictures.
So how has it progressed? Do you ever watch or get involved in any way?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:17 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:49 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
BBCfan wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Only involved by getting her ready for dates. But she was a BBCfan, so we have something in common.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:20 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:17 pm
BBCfan wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
BBCfan wrote:

Only involved by getting her ready for dates. But she was a BBCfan, so we have something in common.
She was? No longer together? Do you EVER get pics or anything? I would be so disappointed not seeing the BBC she liked.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:24 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:20 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
BBCfan wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

She was? No longer together? Do you EVER get pics or anything? I would be so disappointed not seeing the BBC she liked.
She and I am. Would have loved pictures, but she's camera shy. I wouldn't say she just "liked" him.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:34 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:24 pm
BBCfan wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
BBCfan wrote:

She and I am. Would have loved pictures, but she's camera shy. I wouldn't say she just "liked" him.
haha...ok. What would you say instead of liked? loved, needed, obsessed by?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:32 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:34 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
BBCfan wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

"Enjoy"? My wife certainly had a preference for black cocks.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:56 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:32 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:34 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
BBCfan wrote:

"Enjoy"? My wife certainly had a preference for black cocks.
HOT! My wife used to...so she says but would never admit if she still did

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:35 pm

Interesting question. I'm a wannabe and sadly never had a close call. We did have the guy from another couple suggest we swap, my wife said later she thought he was joking, I said I was certain he wasn't, to which she replied "Well it's not going to happen".

I would be interested to know if there are any couples where the wife knows about her husband's desire to share her, has consistently said no to the idea, but then has an unexpected close call (e.g. lets another man feel her breasts or finger her pussy).

jbrownewell2
Prepubescent

Unread post by jbrownewell2 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:56 am

I had a buddy who'd made no secret of letting me know he would happily participate in an MMF with us. It started one day when I told him about this black microbikini sling my wife had worn on vacation (private pool in backyard of a rental house). One night he texted me to tell the wife he wanted to see her in the sling. She blushed and was obviously very flattered but said he'd been with too many women to let him be inside of her!

My friend and I continue to talk about the possibility though and it was a regular thing for the 3 of us to go see live music together. So a couple of weeks after the sling text we are at a concert in a small venue. About 1/3 of the way through i go to get us another round of drinks and my friend has his arm around her tightly and leaning in to talk closely into her ear. I hand out the drinks and wrap my arm around her as well. I can feel my wife starting to respond a little but literally within a couple of minutes of that an ex girlfriend of my friend shows up and drags him away. He moved away about a month later and it never happened. HUGE disappointment!

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:25 am

This is posted in our "journey" thread but I'll post a short recap here.

We met a guy on OKCupid. Chatted with him online, met him for lunch and again for a hot make-out session between him and my wife with her basically ending up nude in the back of his truck. No sex rule that night. We met him again at a hotel and thought it was going to be on. They started making out, got naked, rolled around on the bed a few times, but when he couldn't get hard he declared my wife "wasn't ready to play with him" got dressed and left.

We ghosted him.

My wife now refers to him as "Limpy". I call him that fucking limp-dick fuck for treating her that way. He can't get it up and then blames her? For fuck's sake.

That was our first and only attempt so far. We're now re-evaluating how we are going to meet and vet men for her going forward.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:24 am

mr-nobody wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:25 am
I call him that fucking limp-dick fuck for treating her that way. He can't get it up and then blames her? For fuck's sake ... My wife now refers to him as "Limpy".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

curiouswmale
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouswmale » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Like most everyone here, definitely a wannabe but no real luck in the 10 years we’ve (56 & 54) been together. Wife had a wild past before we met and I’ve always hoped for something to happen and it almost did about 4 years ago. Here’s the story I got when the wife returned home on a Sunday morning.
Wife has a single female BFF who came to visit from a neighboring state to stay a few days and then my wife decided to go stay with her a few days in return. On a Saturday night they went to an all black nightclub because the BFF knew some guy who was there.
Wife got introduced to a black guy who had a new (at the time) Mustang which is my wife’s favorite car. Don’t recall which one suggested it, but after some conversation, they wind up in the parking lot to check out his car. After sitting in it for a little bit, the conversation turned towards her legs and other features that he found to be very appealing.
Before long, she got to see what he had to offer and she did likewise to him. Just about the time he laid the seat back and she was fixing to climb on top and ride him, the BFF knocks on the window and interrupted them. She had noticed my wife was missing from the club (wife didn’t tell her what she was up to) and was genuinely worried and trying to check on her.
After that killed the mood during the heat of the moment, wife and the BFF left the club alone for the night and went home. She did take a clothed selfie with him inside the car which I got to see Sunday morning when she came back home and relayed the whole story to me.
Needless to say, I was both turned on and disappointed by what had (and hadn’t) happened and we had some awesome sex as soon as she revealed the previous nights events. They did exchange numbers but it was almost 2 years later before he text her out of the blue one day. They chatted off and on for a year or so, and she told him she would like to finish what they started that night, but no definite plans were ever made. Ball was in his court because she basically said name the time and place but he didn’t. Oh well, maybe something (or someone) else will come along one of these days.
My $.02 for what it's worth, Curious

Nowayareyousure

Unread post by Nowayareyousure » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:26 pm

We had a hotel reserved and the guy bailed 3 days prior. This happened twice with the same guy. A real heaetbreaker for both of us. Now we don't know if we want to move forward again.

You'd think there would be a line of hot single guys waiting for the opportunity. I'm going to tell any and everyone of my single guy friends from here forward. Actually....I think we should start a single guy class in what to say, do, etc. There are SGs but all but a few don't know what to do for success.

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:52 pm

Caramel says the same thing.

I wonder why it's so hard to find a nice guy who's willing to ball my wife...

Oh, I see now. :mrgreen:
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

talon117
Prepubescent

Unread post by talon117 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:00 pm

GF and i are planning our first time with a bull that we chose long time ago. When we were getting to know each other, the day we finally exchanged pics we were all so horny that he invited us over since he had empty house. After long time we decided that fuck it lets go. But we bailed last minute because we werent ready back then.

Seekingmore12

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:51 am

I know this is a close call thread, so won’t hijack it too much.

Just a motto from me , good things in life are worth the effort even if it’s hard ( you all know this already probably)

Wait a second,it should be easy to find a guy ( it is definitely not ) as there are 1000’s and 1000’s of men fantasizing about this activity….once it gets hard many of them give up….if they give up at this stage, ghost you or worse show up and blame you for lack of performance, this is all on THEM.

Many will also play a numbers game and eventually may have success, you miss every shot you don’t take.

A good one will take the time to know you both, help you on this journey in some ways, understand when you both need a break, treat you both with respect and work hard to make the experiences enjoyable for all in whatever form it takes.

End of rant….

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:48 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:51 am
I know this is a close call thread, so won’t hijack it too much.

Just a motto from me , good things in life are worth the effort even if it’s hard ( you all know this already probably)

Wait a second,it should be easy to find a guy ( it is definitely not ) as there are 1000’s and 1000’s of men fantasizing about this activity….once it gets hard many of them give up….if they give up at this stage, ghost you or worse show up and blame you for lack of performance, this is all on THEM.

Many will also play a numbers game and eventually may have success, you miss every shot you don’t take.

A good one will take the time to know you both, help you on this journey in some ways, understand when you both need a break, treat you both with respect and work hard to make the experiences enjoyable for all in whatever form it takes.

End of rant….
AMEN!
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:14 am

mr-nobody wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:52 pm

Better screening process? Maybe that would help?

She's certainly in high demand, just need to screen out the fakes

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:09 am

Close call...wife was traveling for business, there was a guy in the hotel bar. It didn't happen, but she video-called me later and we ended up in a video masturbation session over it.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:14 am
mr-nobody wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:52 pm

Better screening process? Maybe that would help?

She's certainly in high demand, just need to screen out the fakes
Screen who? Better in what way? We're just try to find guys to screen at this point.
🤷‍♂️
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband