Progress?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
cuck075
Prepubescent

Progress?

Unread post by cuck075 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:33 am

Guys - Have a quick update.. I had been sharing with my wife that I love her pleasuring herself and it gives me a fucking hard-on when she fucks our 8" thick girthy dildo and she has been enjoying it, a lot as I have seen her make faces and moan and squirt like anything I have ever seen with my 5"..

Recently I also ordered a Penis Sleeve which adds 2" to my size and is also girthy, and when I fucked her with it, I kept switching between fucking her with dildo and sleeve and boy oh boy, she has been feeling wild, and keeps moving into doggy position and her become more verbal saying things like, "Yes Darling, Fuck me", "Wow, I can feel this on my walls, its going so deep".. and this gives me immense pleasure and helps me turn on like I've ever been.. During our sex session, I was sitting down and guiding the dildo straight up in her pussy in and out and saw a lot of liquid shooting out, I believe it was her orgasm? Because she kept on moaning and kept on saying I am feeling extremely amazing.. and then I fucked her with my 5" and she said Darling I love the Dildo and Penis Sleeve, but I also love my small penis (referring to me), now come on fuck me and let me hear your moan too!

Eventually we had 2-3 hours of sex which was generally an hour of sex before the dildo and sleeve. After the sex next day, I asked her if she likes big dicks and she responded affirmative so I am sure she has a lot of desires to be fucked by a big dick, but not sure if she would ever hotwife..

What do you guys think should be my next step here?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Progress?

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:49 am

I'm not a guy 😉 but I wanted to give my thoughts.

Have you ever talked to her the next day and told her how hot it was watching her cum?
That you enjoyed watching her move and the sounds that she made. There was only one thing that would make it better but you were hesitant to say it out loud.....(hopefully she would ask) then you could tell her that it would be even hotter if instead of watching her ride the dildo it was another man.

Now obviously if that turns her on you have somewhere to go with that scenario. However she could laugh or get upset too. But think about it, you will never know for sure until you get up the nerve to simply ask. 😬

Ask yourself if you are prepared for the reality of having a hotwife before you ask her. Do the two of you trust each other? Can you talk about anything openly and honestly? Do you work well as a team? Are you prepared for the fact that reality will not be exactly the same as what you have imagined?

Good luck

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:23 pm

If it were me, and I am just a wannabe like you, so take it for what it's worth, I would tell her what really turns you on. Tell her you really enjoy watching the dildo go in and out because it simulates another cock for you. Tell her you would be turned on seeing it. Be honest with her and see what she says. At this point don't push it, just let her marinate on your fantasy and see how it goes. She may jump at the opportunity to do something wild and sexy. She may just think about it a while. If she asks you if you would be turned on watching her have sex with someone else, answer honestly and say YES! Tell her why. Even if she acts shocked or disgusted, keep being honest with your feelings, it's the only way to get there. As the man, you will have to make the first move. Its scary talking about these things for some people. For all you know, she may have always wanted to have a 3 some but be embarrassed to tell you. Whatever she says back to you, don't get defensive or judgmental with her. Me telling my wife my fantasy has been a real benefit to our relationship. It's resulted in a new openness between us that is driving communication. It's been great for us. She acted shocked and revolted, and has said "no" so far, but she also brings it up in conversations once in a while. She is still trying to understand my thinking on it. So I know she is still thinking about it.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:50 am

I've made the dildo route suggestion to many guys on reddit over the last few years. I think it's a terrific way to edge closer to the topic. It ends up being nearly self explanatory that you like to watch, and might show partly why too.

I'm a single guy though. I have a lot of experience as the extra guy for hotwifing couples, and also I've dated
polyamorous women (of which only 1 of them liked cuckolding play).

I say combine 2inUPMichigan's suggestions and philxxo's .

Basically, spend another month or two complimenting her and saying more about how hot all of this exploration is, etc.... Maybe get one more dildo or sheath, just for newness, and give it a guy's name. Only do that if both of you can smoothly talk in a role playing way.

I have tended to be more the type to be more logical and talk about why I like sharing and watching, and why it could benefit her too. Some guys are more smooth dabbling in fantasy talk or role-playing first.

Some people use the route of asking "if there's any celebrity or famous person you could shag, who would it be". That's less head on, since it won't really happen.

The journey that you two have had with sex toys is good enough to not need that celebrity question as an ice breaker, I suspect.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.