Wanting to get her into the lifestyle

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
TX1500Cock
Prepubescent

Wanting to get her into the lifestyle

Unread post by TX1500Cock » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:22 pm

My wife and I have been together for about 12 years. She is 43, about 5'5. Thick and curvey, around 190lbs. Huge beautiful DDs and a great ass. (I might add pictures of her to the forum) Our sex life has had its highs and low, typical for a marriage with kids and jobs. We are no strangers to using toys. Vibrating cockrings, vibrators, and dildos. Seeing her have sex with someone else became a fantasy of mine several years ago. I would like to bring it up to her, but not sure how she would respond. I would say I want more of a threeway situation vs cuckold to start with. I would be open to just the 2 of them playing, if everyone was comfortabe. I want to be involved, but would happily sit back and watch her be fucked by someone else. I get off on seeing her get off. How do I tell my wife I want to watch her fuck someone else?

Sparky4444
Prepubescent

Re: Wanting to get her into the lifestyle

Unread post by Sparky4444 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 pm

How I did it was during sex, tbh it just came out of my mouth.
Afterwards we spoke about it and it took some years for her to come round but eventually she did and here we are today 😃

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:50 pm

Hello Tex! Welcome. I would follow the advice above. Start by asking her what her sexual fantasies are. Ask her if there is a celebrity that she thinks is hot and sexy that she would hypothetically fuck. Also find out what kind of guys she finds attractive and good looking. Do this before you tell her you want her to fuck other guys. If you tell her that first, she may just shut down like my wife did. Now she refuses to tell me any fantasies or celebrity because she doesn't want to encourage me. You could have a bit of fun with that for a while. Try to fulfill her sexual fantasies for her. She will of course ask you your fantasies. Then eventually move on and ask her what she thinks about an MMF 3 some. She will likely have had that fantasy in her life at least once if she is honest. A lot of women like the thought of extra attention on them. It sounds like you are going for the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. Same for me. You can eventually be totally honest and let her know that you find it very erotic and a huge turn on to think about her having sex with other guys. Let her know this is not an excuse for you to have sex with other women. That's the first thing she will ask. You are perfectly content with her. Read about compersion. Let her know how much you love her and want the best for her. If a really good looking guy were nailing her, you would be happy for her.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:55 pm

After reading hundreds of hot wife stories. When the man asked the lady about f****** other men never really say oh let's go out and do it right now. Nor have I ever heard of a case you're pervert I'm divorcing you. It was a wide range of reactions between the two. Some will get very upset. Thinking that his excuse for you to get some strange. Thinking that they don't satisfy you why do you need this. Most never come around and actually do it. It may be a best is a fantasy and role play. But on the flip side of that I've seen many couples on here we've been doing this for years still together and still enjoying it.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:43 am

For me it was getting wife to share about ex lovers openly. Once she trusted I wouldn't be insecure if she told the truth she became more open to and shared stories about hung studs she enjoyed.

Then it became who would you fuck again if single...which gave me an avenue to share I was ok if she did it while married.

It still hasn't happened but certainly she is considering it seriously now.
It did take years for it to shift in her mind though
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133