How to dress her

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
JayBob
Virgin

How to dress her

Unread post by JayBob » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:52 am

We are still in the fantasy/role play stage but are going out this coming weekend and she’s agreed to let me pick out her outfit. This question is probably more for the hot wives of this forum but here goes. What should I put her in that will draw attention but not so much that it becomes to much? I want the outfit to say I’m hot and confident hit on me not I’m a hooker throw yourself at me. Thanks for any advice!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: How to dress her

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Welcome to OHW Jay Bob

I can tell you the great advice I got when I first started here and I have passed it along many times.

"Wear something that makes you feel comfortable, confident and powerfully sexy. Sexy is about attitude and how you carry yourself, it’s about the way you move, the expression on your face and a welcoming smile."

It really is about how she feels about herself that will make the difference.

Have fun you two 😉

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:17 pm

Great advice above

Other than that, the answer will vary by body type, age, confidence level, and where you are going. So go with the above.

I once picked out a granny outfit, but a peekaboo bra and crotchless panties for underneath, and we went bowling. She realized that being sexy is all in her head.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:33 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:07 pm
Welcome to OHW Jay Bob

I can tell you the great advice I got when I first started here and I have passed it along many times.

"Wear something that makes you feel comfortable, confident and powerfully sexy. Sexy is about attitude and how you carry yourself, it’s about the way you move, the expression on your face and a welcoming smile."

It really is about how she feels about herself that will make the difference.

Have fun you two 😉

It really is about this!

JayBob
Virgin

Unread post by JayBob » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:52 pm

Thanks for the advice
The obvious choice is a little black dress but I’m thinking just a touch more revealing/sexy than that. I’m thinking I’ll pick out three and let her try them on and decide which one she feels the best in.

JayBob
Virgin

Unread post by JayBob » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:10 am

Also my plan is to let her get hit on and flirt just a little bit before we go home and use it for dirty talk during sex. I really want to see how turned on she gets and how we both react to flirting before pushing any more boundaries.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:54 am

Sometimes it is fun to "window shop" online together. Look at sites that specialize in sexy women's clothes (like Spcy Lingerie, Lovehoney or Yandy), but do it together. You both will get an idea of what she thinks is sexy (and age/size appropriate) for her, plus it will get both off your juices stirring and thinking about the fun that awaits (even if she only wears it at home for you).

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:39 am

Fashion Nova has a wide range of well made, Sexy and Hot outfits. Tops, bottoms, dresses, sets, jumpsuits, & jumpers. Sexy swimsuits, underwear and sleep sets ect. All in a wide range of sizes too. Prices are reasonable and various discounts are available. Have Fun!!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:52 am

My advice is to not put too much pressure on her getting hit on. Focus on HER behavior. The last thing you want is for her to feel like you are dissapointed if guys don't hit on her. Make sure to show her how grateful you are that she is role playing. You may have bad luck with the crowd, she might feel too pressured, lots of things can cause the evening to go different than expected... So just enjoy that she is willing to try. You might just let her choose the outfit with the set-up of:

"If you went to your high school reuinion without me, and stayed the next night by yourself, and your high school crush asked you out for dinner the next night, what would you wear." Then if you want to add just a little spice, you could have her wear a simple chain anklet. She is more likely to put out a "hit on me" vibe if she is comfortable.

Good luck! And remember how lucky you are that she is role-playing with you, whether guys hit on her or not.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:32 am

JayBob wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:52 am
We are still in the fantasy/role play stage but are going out this coming weekend and she’s agreed to let me pick out her outfit. This question is probably more for the hot wives of this forum but here goes. What should I put her in that will draw attention but not so much that it becomes to much? I want the outfit to say I’m hot and confident hit on me not I’m a hooker throw yourself at me. Thanks for any advice!
A lot depends on the environment you will be visiting. Give us a little more details as to the type of environment you will role play in or actually visit and you just might get more in depths suggestions. The first response was dead on but if you want ideas, I'll tell you what my gf wore out on the first night trying to get attention.

We went to a nice loungy bar and she wore a lacey teddy one piece lingerie paired with tight jeans and a sexy pair of high heels, since this is a little in the riskier side, throw a small leather jacket or a blazer to "reduce the trashiness" lol. My gf got extreme attention when she wore that out! You can Google the outfit description if you want to see images of it for ideas.

hastytrtl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hastytrtl » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:55 pm

Disclaimer: My GF has no idea about my fantasies and is completely unaware of my thought.

I think it might not be a good idea to suggest too revealing outfits, but it doesn't hurt to be a bit daring. I personally like suggesting my girlfriend clothes that reveal a little bit but not too much. For instance, consider yoga pants and a long sweatshirt. It is a comfortable cloth for my girlfriend, but it reveals her ass in full as long as the sweatshirt is not too long. I like encouraging her to wear those whenever she asks me if she looks good in them. A couple of times, I saw guys check her ass out when she is walking away, walking up the stairs, etc.

Maybe you can go with clothing that is not too revealing but revealing enough for those who are interested. This way you can filter people who are looking carefully and are really interested in her.

Stretch2517
Virgin

Unread post by Stretch2517 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:26 am

I tend to let her pick the outfit but will guide her on what I think is sexy. Almost always a dress. A first she would be relatively conservative. Over time she has gotten more and more slutty. For instance she will go braless and no panties. She has small tits with big nipples so going braless is quite sexy as her nipples almost always show. I usually get to pick the shoes. She has a big selection of sexy high heels.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:22 am

JayBob wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:52 am
What should I put her in that will draw attention but not so much that it becomes to much? I want the outfit to say I’m hot and confident hit on me not I’m a hooker throw yourself at me. Thanks for any advice!
The obvious choices are for a dress that is short, or for something that shows some cleavage.

How short? This depends, of course, how comfortable your wife is wearing something short.
I think it's a case of trying something that is a bit shorter than what she is used to.
Maybe pick a dress or skirt that she likes to wear, then, before you go out with her wearing it, pin it up temporarily.
Get her to try it at home, adjusting the amount that you pin it up until she gets to her comfort limit....maybe a centimetre or two above, if you can convince her.
Similar idea with showing some cleavage. In this case you might have to experiment with how many buttons are undone.
Maybe snip a top button off, and use a pin if the next button down is too low. If her tops or dresses don't have buttons then rearranging things to show more of her breasts might be more difficult.
So, how about a clothes shopping trip with her? Help her pick out things that show a bit more than she's used to.
Can be an erotic experience in itself.....maybe not pull the curtain of the changing room too tight? :)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:16 am

JayBob wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:10 am
Also my plan is to let her get hit on and flirt just a little bit before we go home and use it for dirty talk during sex. I really want to see how turned on she gets and how we both react to flirting before pushing any more boundaries.
Post a picture for us!

JayBob
Virgin

Unread post by JayBob » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:42 pm

We’ve had a few set backs with babysitters and the kids so nothing has happened yet. However the good news is that I sent her a link to some outfits that I knew she would look great in and would push her boundaries a little. I told her to pick any outfit that she wanted, I don’t know yet what she picked but she did order something. The only guidelines that I gave her were to pick the most revealing outfit that she would feel good wearing and that no matter what she picked it wouldn’t be to revealing for me to show her off.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:11 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:52 am
My advice is to not put too much pressure on her getting hit on. Focus on HER behavior. The last thing you want is for her to feel like you are dissapointed if guys don't hit on her. Make sure to show her how grateful you are that she is role playing. You may have bad luck with the crowd, she might feel too pressured, lots of things can cause the evening to go different than expected... So just enjoy that she is willing to try. You might just let her choose the outfit with the set-up of:

"If you went to your high school reuinion without me, and stayed the next night by yourself, and your high school crush asked you out for dinner the next night, what would you wear." Then if you want to add just a little spice, you could have her wear a simple chain anklet. She is more likely to put out a "hit on me" vibe if she is comfortable.

Good luck! And remember how lucky you are that she is role-playing with you, whether guys hit on her or not.
I. LOVE. THIS. IDEA. The high school reunion dinner-date is an excellent way for HER to gauge how she'd feel comfortable dressing to go out with a high school crush!!! She may surprise you with some naughty lingerie to wear underneath her chosen dress. KILLER IDEA, mfm4bnc!!!

JayBob
Virgin

Unread post by JayBob » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:07 pm

I have finally convinced her to show me the dress that she picked out. All I can say is that it is quite a big shorter than I thought she would wear and it shows A LOT more cleavage than I thought it would. She looks so damn sexy in it, I can’t wait to take her out and show her off. I’m going to start a new thread after this post because I think we have more than accomplished what I needed to when I first asked the question.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:03 am

JayBob wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:07 pm
I have finally convinced her to show me the dress that she picked out. All I can say is that it is quite a big shorter than I thought she would wear and it shows A LOT more cleavage than I thought it would. She looks so damn sexy in it, I can’t wait to take her out and show her off. I’m going to start a new thread after this post because I think we have more than accomplished what I needed to when I first asked the question.
JB - Get pictures of her dressed up with hair and makeup done, before she leaves. And get her bouquet of flowers (pictures of her holding them too). Sort of like leaving for prom but leaving the flowers at home.

If you are going to start another thread please provide links to each one in each one. Otherwise it can get hard to follow references to various happenings.
I think you can do this in preferences - signatures.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:26 am

Hot thread. Amazing hot that your wives are out there purposely teasing us, and acting like they arent. whew !

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:58 am

This thread is about how to dress now, but it has me musing about how my wife dressed then.
I surely would have liked to have been there.

She was a good girl crediting church activities and a first yr in an all female college in
helping keeping her a virgin until she was 20.

The naughtiest things she did before that was she liked to wear 'daisy dukes', short, blue jean shorts.
She does have great legs. Her mother would not allow it. So she would sneak the shorts in her purse and put
them on once away from the house so that she would look sexy for the boys.

The college was a good school, but she wanted to date guys as any girl would that age.
The college would have dances and such but no guys around during the week.
She was frustrated with no male attention.

The next year she transferred to a big University. She was in heaven with all the cute guys around.
One of her roommates worked at an outdoor bar & burger place near campus and got her a job there. It was in the middle of city so the location meant the customers were a mixed bunch, students and the blue collar crowd that lived in that inexpensive part of the town, construction workers, mechanics that sort. I'm sure the male students and blue-collars liked checking out the various coeds who drank and worked there.

Our Texas weather makes an outdoor establishment like this is a popular place, and you can wear your daisy dukes at work.
I can just imagine the variety of men checking out those girls working, of course, watching those shorts wiggle around the picnic tables. She loved wearing those type of shorts,

One time i asked her something about her daisy dukes when we both were horny, and she said -- it wasn't hard getting them off of her.

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:49 am

My wife showed me her wishlist on Shein. We browsed the site and added a couple of additional things. Everything bought looks sexy. I can't wait to take her out dolled up in a new outfit. I hope she wears the one piece with cleavage to our next disco night.

bambam
Prepubescent

Unread post by bambam » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:56 am

I think the best thing to do us post a pic and get this forums opinion on the dress, that could also help build her confidence

n8217n

Unread post by n8217n » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:43 am

We live in a small rural town in the midst of the Bible Belt.Because of her prior employment history she knows most of the people around here and they either know or recognize her from prior association and/or social media.

So what I do is pick out a nice comfy thong for her to wear and in winter have her go braless with either a leather or down vest to cover up the world's most perky nipples that will be hard enough to cut ice while she is having her weekly margarita at our favorite restaurant.Someone else said that feeling sexy is all in her head anyway and I would concur with that statement.She will garner plenty of attention anyway just on her tight fitting clothes and the way she looks in them.

No coaxing is required to have her lose the clothing on the ride home once the time changes and it gets dark early!So even though there are many things "off limits" for her to even consider I can't exactly complain.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:45 am

hastytrtl wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:55 pm
Disclaimer: My GF has no idea about my fantasies and is completely unaware of my thought.

I think it might not be a good idea to suggest too revealing outfits, but it doesn't hurt to be a bit daring. I personally like suggesting my girlfriend clothes that reveal a little bit but not too much. For instance, consider yoga pants and a long sweatshirt. It is a comfortable cloth for my girlfriend, but it reveals her ass in full as long as the sweatshirt is not too long. I like encouraging her to wear those whenever she asks me if she looks good in them. A couple of times, I saw guys check her ass out when she is walking away, walking up the stairs, etc.

Maybe you can go with clothing that is not too revealing but revealing enough for those who are interested. This way you can filter people who are looking carefully and are really interested in her.
Yoga pants are great for turning heads and women with great asses know that guys are checking them out when they wear them.

Have you considered telling your GF about your feel cuckold/hotwife feelings? You could start by telling her that you notice guys checking her out and you approve.

tiedyeHotwife
Virgin

Unread post by tiedyeHotwife » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:15 am

The magic formula -

most comfortable heel she owns. Likely mid height with larger heel. Do not suggest high heels. Foot pain is not sexy.

cleavage - more than subtle - not too much. Just enough to say please admire - not for sale.
I gauge this as more than my husband would be comfortable with me showing - not so much that I feel exposed.

Red lips. very red.

Smile.

thats all it takes to get the game rolling with ease and comfort.