wife surprised me with something

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:47 pm

A few nights ago we were out at a bar with a group of people, mostly women. My wife went to sit on the lap of another guy. He was married but his wife was not present. Her story was that the guy was being pestered by another women and she did it to drive the other woman off for the guy. Her doing that drove the woman off. All of her friends were looking at me to see if I was angry or jealous. She kept telling them that I don't care about that at all. I felt somewhat annoyed, and at the same time turned on by it. He was a decent looking guy. I wish that I had thought to get a picture. The next day she asked me if I was bothered by it or jealous at all and of course I said no. Any suggestions on how to use this to further my goal?

gesdell
Pervert
Posts: 618
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:19 am
Location: NH

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by gesdell » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:45 pm

You could always go with the "I had a dream" scenario. If you hang out with those friends again, you could joke about no kissing with him. I assume that he is really handsome because she had to "protect" him, leaving you up for grabs.

fireman
Virgin
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 am
Location: Arizona

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by fireman » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:44 am

In my opinion, she was feeling you out and looking for your reaction as much as she was “rescuing” the guy. Read through some of your past posts and it seems like the hard no she initially gave you isn’t so hard. I do think you maybe missed a little opportunity with just replying “no” to her when she asked if it bothered you. But maybe that was a perfect response for her. Don’t wanna act to eager, lol.

MrMtl
Trainable
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:12 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by MrMtl » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:24 am

I agree with fireman.

You could ask her how she felt while sitting on is lap and looking at you. Then telling her, (imagine that it’s your lover or bull you were sitting on) while you were there.

You’ll see what she will answer

Wantsomefunto
Player
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:17 pm

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:33 am

Tell her how turned on it made you seeing her sit in his lap. Then ask if she would go to a bar and flirt or dance with guys while you watch.

whosbeensleeping
Player
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:37 am

Careful, you're making all the other wannabes very jealous! :D

runaway
Experienced
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:28 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by runaway » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:32 am

The light bit of humiliation from your wife doing it publicly with a good looking guy is hot. It sounds like you both kind of enjoyed it in your own ways.

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:33 am

I am in sort of a holding pattern now. I have already expressed my fantasy to her. She gave it a hard "no." I have given her permission to have sex with other men. I told her it turns me on. I tell her I would like to watch. I tell her that is what I fantasize about when I masturbate. So it's definitely out there. We are active in church and that seems to be her greatest conflict. She told me her only problem with it was religion. She asked me what my plan was for that. She also once said she had no problem having sex with a stranger and no problem being watched. Religion was the only obstacle. Since the idea has been out there she has joked about fucking other people from time to time. Such as fucking so and so at the office to get ahead, and then I say "would you?" Then she says no. So I know she is testing me or still thinking about it. The last time we talked about the issue, and jealousy, insecurity, she was mad about it. She told me my ideas were "ridiculous." She would like me to be as jealous as she is. She is super jealous for some reason. So I said I wasn't going to bring it up again. I was pretty sure that she would do that for me. Then we were at the bar. Lots of drinks were had before she sat on the other guys lap. She leaned over to me and grabbed my hand, then said "forgive me." Then she sat on his lap. Everyone was looking at me waiting for my reaction. The guy she was sitting on looked nervous. Why she felt he needed help and why she thought it should be her to help him, I don't know. The following day we were talking about all the pictures that were taken. I asked if anyone had a picture of her sitting on his lap. And she asked me if I was bothered by that and I said of course not. Since that time she has not brought it up again. When she does, as I am sure she will, I will tell her it turned me on and ask her if she liked it. Any other thoughts?

In general something seems to be going on. She is ignoring me more lately, seems to be masturbating more, and not as interested in sex with me. I'm not sure if these are good or bad signs for my agenda. Maybe since my cuckold fantasies are out there she has less sexual attraction to me? Maybe she is just mad about it? Maybe she is giving it thought?

ericsacto
Virgin
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:35 pm

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am

I can see her getting mad for not being jealous. She wants to feel wanted and wants you to chase after her. So giving her the green light goes against that.

My wife’s get religious from time to time and stops seeing her long term friends with benefit when she’s feeling pious. But then she’ll be back to being okay with having sex with him again.

As for her masturbating, asking her what she’s thinking about might give some insight on what turns her on. But then again when I ask my wife when she masturbates, she just says she’s focusing on the sensations.

Good luck in your journey.

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am

ericsacto wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am
I can see her getting mad for not being jealous. She wants to feel wanted and wants you to chase after her. So giving her the green light goes against that.

My wife’s get religious from time to time and stops seeing her long term friends with benefit when she’s feeling pious. But then she’ll be back to being okay with having sex with him again.

As for her masturbating, asking her what she’s thinking about might give some insight on what turns her on. But then again when I ask my wife when she masturbates, she just says she’s focusing on the sensations.

Good luck in your journey.
My wife says similar when she masturbates. She isn't thinking about anyone or anything. We had a recent spat in which I got very jealous and a bit mad at her, truth is there was no cause for alarm. It was just my mind going crazy without cause. When that happened she said she knew that I would not really be OK with what I was suggesting. I know, some damage was done to the agenda.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:18 am

philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am
ericsacto wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am
I can see her getting mad for not being jealous. She wants to feel wanted and wants you to chase after her. So giving her the green light goes against that.

My wife’s get religious from time to time and stops seeing her long term friends with benefit when she’s feeling pious. But then she’ll be back to being okay with having sex with him again.

As for her masturbating, asking her what she’s thinking about might give some insight on what turns her on. But then again when I ask my wife when she masturbates, she just says she’s focusing on the sensations.

Good luck in your journey.
My wife says similar when she masturbates. She isn't thinking about anyone or anything. We had a recent spat in which I got very jealous and a bit mad at her, truth is there was no cause for alarm. It was just my mind going crazy without cause. When that happened she said she knew that I would not really be OK with what I was suggesting. I know, some damage was done to the agenda.
Have things mended between the two of you?

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 am

[/quote]

Have things mended between the two of you?
[/quote]

As I was saying, not really. Something is going on it seems. She is out and about more and maybe my fantasy idea is on her mind and she is really thinking about it. I don't know. Maybe she is disappointed in me for not being so jealous to suggest this. Maybe she is about to throw caution to the wind. I have angst about it. I feel like it's inevitable that she will cheat on me. So I am telling her to go ahead.I recently suggested to her that she suck a particular cock at work to climb the ladder and then I could quit anticipating it. I wish she would just do it and get it over with so I can quit worrying about it. She said that was disgusting.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am

philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 am


As I was saying, not really. Something is going on it seems. She is out and about more and maybe my fantasy idea is on her mind and she is really thinking about it. I don't know. Maybe she is disappointed in me for not being so jealous to suggest this. Maybe she is about to throw caution to the wind. I have angst about it. I feel like it's inevitable that she will cheat on me. So I am telling her to go ahead.I recently suggested to her that she suck a particular cock at work to climb the ladder and then I could quit anticipating it. I wish she would just do it and get it over with so I can quit worrying about it. She said that was disgusting.
Maybe she's just wanting you to be angry, and when you're not angry it's no fun for her anymore. It's really hard to say. Have you asked her what she's thinking about everything?

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:21 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am
philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 am


As I was saying, not really. Something is going on it seems. She is out and about more and maybe my fantasy idea is on her mind and she is really thinking about it. I don't know. Maybe she is disappointed in me for not being so jealous to suggest this. Maybe she is about to throw caution to the wind. I have angst about it. I feel like it's inevitable that she will cheat on me. So I am telling her to go ahead.I recently suggested to her that she suck a particular cock at work to climb the ladder and then I could quit anticipating it. I wish she would just do it and get it over with so I can quit worrying about it. She said that was disgusting.
Maybe she's just wanting you to be angry, and when you're not angry it's no fun for her anymore. It's really hard to say. Have you asked her what she's thinking about everything?
She wants me to be jealous and protective of her. She says that is a normal emotion to have. Suppressing jealousy like I am trying to do isn't good she says. In the beginning of our dating I told her if she wanted anything from another man I would allow that. She said then that she never wanted to be shared. She didn't want a man who was willing to share her. I think I have to find a middle road of being jealous, but also some continuous wife worship and compersion, her pleasure is all that matters. It's hard to say that I am jealous and then allow her to fuck other guys. If I'm not jealous she kind of sees that as me trying to get rid of her. Any suggestions to navigate the jealousy yet want her to fuck others dilemma? Truth is I am jealous, but I feel that is inevitable for her to cheat on me, based on everything she has told me about her past sex life. So I am choosing to suppress it, control it, and face it head on. Having her hotwife is a controlled way to have her cheat, rather than do it behind my back. Now that I am losing my sexual prowess, she might be willing to reconsider being shared now. We will see.

I haven't had a chance yet to sit down and talk with her to see what is really brewing in her mind. I will update when I find out.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:48 am

philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:21 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am
philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 am


As I was saying, not really. Something is going on it seems. She is out and about more and maybe my fantasy idea is on her mind and she is really thinking about it. I don't know. Maybe she is disappointed in me for not being so jealous to suggest this. Maybe she is about to throw caution to the wind. I have angst about it. I feel like it's inevitable that she will cheat on me. So I am telling her to go ahead.I recently suggested to her that she suck a particular cock at work to climb the ladder and then I could quit anticipating it. I wish she would just do it and get it over with so I can quit worrying about it. She said that was disgusting.
Maybe she's just wanting you to be angry, and when you're not angry it's no fun for her anymore. It's really hard to say. Have you asked her what she's thinking about everything?
She wants me to be jealous and protective of her. She says that is a normal emotion to have. Suppressing jealousy like I am trying to do isn't good she says. In the beginning of our dating I told her if she wanted anything from another man I would allow that. She said then that she never wanted to be shared. She didn't want a man who was willing to share her. I think I have to find a middle road of being jealous, but also some continuous wife worship and compersion, her pleasure is all that matters. It's hard to say that I am jealous and then allow her to fuck other guys. If I'm not jealous she kind of sees that as me trying to get rid of her. Any suggestions to navigate the jealousy yet want her to fuck others dilemma? Truth is I am jealous, but I feel that is inevitable for her to cheat on me, based on everything she has told me about her past sex life. So I am choosing to suppress it, control it, and face it head on. Having her hotwife is a controlled way to have her cheat, rather than do it behind my back. Now that I am losing my sexual prowess, she might be willing to reconsider being shared now. We will see.

I haven't had a chance yet to sit down and talk with her to see what is really brewing in her mind. I will update when I find out.
Maybe you could say that you're a little bit jealous but that you want her to have a happy life and if she's happy, you're happy. Does that make sense?

runaway
Experienced
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:28 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by runaway » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:04 am

I think one of the Verified Hotwives has stated that she attends church regularly and doesn’t have a problem reconciling the two parts of her life. You might want to ask that question on the Ask a Verified Hotwife thread.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:24 am

runaway wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:04 am
I think one of the Verified Hotwives has stated that she attends church regularly and doesn’t have a problem reconciling the two parts of her life. You might want to ask that question on the Ask a Verified Hotwife thread.
My sweetie and I are both Catholics and we see that God wants us to enjoy life to it's fullest and as long as we aren't hurting anyone in any way then it is perfectly okay.

runaway
Experienced
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:28 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by runaway » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:23 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:24 am
runaway wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:04 am
I think one of the Verified Hotwives has stated that she attends church regularly and doesn’t have a problem reconciling the two parts of her life. You might want to ask that question on the Ask a Verified Hotwife thread.
My sweetie and I are both Catholics and we see that God wants us to enjoy life to it's fullest and as long as we aren't hurting anyone in any way then it is perfectly okay.
That is a very healthy and positive religious outlook.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:28 am

runaway wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:23 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:24 am
runaway wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:04 am
I think one of the Verified Hotwives has stated that she attends church regularly and doesn’t have a problem reconciling the two parts of her life. You might want to ask that question on the Ask a Verified Hotwife thread.
My sweetie and I are both Catholics and we see that God wants us to enjoy life to it's fullest and as long as we aren't hurting anyone in any way then it is perfectly okay.
That is a very healthy and positive religious outlook.
Thank you. It's the way that more people should view their religious background. It's not for everyone but people should be more accepting of the lifestyle if others want to live their lives like that.

manmuscle
Trainable
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:37 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by manmuscle » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:06 am

I would pose the question in the Ask a Hot Wife forum.

And, I have always tracked women's hormonal pattern. Knowing when she is hormonally incentivized increases the probability of success. Once the pattern is predicable, plan an out of town trip to a place she can flirt and play. A little alcohol and getting away from locals tends to relax the standards preventing women from having fun.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:10 am

manmuscle wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:06 am
I would pose the question in the Ask a Hot Wife forum.

And, I have always tracked women's hormonal pattern. Knowing when she is hormonally incentivized increases the probability of success. Once the pattern is predicable, plan an out of town trip to a place she can flirt and play. A little alcohol and getting away from locals tends to relax the standards preventing women from having fun.
i always try to avoid alcohol as it alters the mind and they may do something that they later regret

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:23 am

This is all good advice. I have told my wife that I don't think the Bible is sovereign over human sexuality. So far she does not agree with me. We have had more conversations yesterday. I told her all of my fantasies. I told her I was a real pervert LOL. (I am indeed.) I told her it would turn me on for her to fuck someone else. She asked me if I cared if she cheated. I said I care, I just want to know about it. She says that is not marriage. I think it's a matter of time. I think there is a difference between who she is and who she wants to be. Everything she has told me about her past life before me says she is a slut. But the person she wants to be is the faithful and loyal wife. I am giving it time. She has a new job and she will be out and about meeting a variety of people in business. The right guy, and opportunity, will eventually present themselves and she will likely fall down at that time. I'm just going to sit back and watch and pretend not to be possessive or jealous as it happens. I'm also going to quit taking ED meds, let things go naturally between us.
Last edited by philxxo on Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:56 am

philxxo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:23 am
This is all good advice. I have told my wife that I don't think the Bible is sovereign over human sexuality. So far she does not agree with me. We have had more conversations yesterday. I told her all of my fantasies. I told her I was a real pervert LOL. (I am indeed.) I told her it would turn me on for her to fuck someone else. She asked me if I cared if she cheated. I said I care, I just want to know about it. She says that is not marriage. I think it's a matter of time. I think there is a difference between who she is and who she wants to be. Everything she has told me about her past life before me says she is a slut. But the person she wants to be is the faithful and loyal wife. I am giving it time. She has a new job and she will be out and about meeting a variety of people in business. The right guy, and opportunity, will eventually present themselves and she will likely fall down at that time. I'm just going to sit back and watch and pretend not to be possessive or jealous as it happens. I'm also going to quite taking ED meds, let things go naturally.
I wish you only the best of luck with everything! I hope your every wish comes true!

MyShyMXWife
Trainable
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:18 pm

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:25 am

Maybe we should ask the ladies as this seems a common response by a lot of wives including mine. I ask her if she fantasizes while masturbating and she says she is focusing on the sensation, or sometimes she'll say she is fantasizing about me :lol: I know men MUST fantasize while jacking off. Wouldn't most women also fantasize? My wife knows what I fantasize about :evil: Why can't they just be honest about it knowing it will turn us on??

philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am
ericsacto wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am
I can see her getting mad for not being jealous. She wants to feel wanted and wants you to chase after her. So giving her the green light goes against that.

My wife’s get religious from time to time and stops seeing her long term friends with benefit when she’s feeling pious. But then she’ll be back to being okay with having sex with him again.

As for her masturbating, asking her what she’s thinking about might give some insight on what turns her on. But then again when I ask my wife when she masturbates, she just says she’s focusing on the sensations.

Good luck in your journey.
My wife says similar when she masturbates. She isn't thinking about anyone or anything. We had a recent spat in which I got very jealous and a bit mad at her, truth is there was no cause for alarm. It was just my mind going crazy without cause. When that happened she said she knew that I would not really be OK with what I was suggesting. I know, some damage was done to the agenda.

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:43 am

MyShyMXWife wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:25 am
Maybe we should ask the ladies as this seems a common response by a lot of wives including mine. I ask her if she fantasizes while masturbating and she says she is focusing on the sensation, or sometimes she'll say she is fantasizing about me :lol: I know men MUST fantasize while jacking off. Wouldn't most women also fantasize? My wife knows what I fantasize about :evil: Why can't they just be honest about it knowing it will turn us on??

philxxo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am
ericsacto wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am
I can see her getting mad for not being jealous. She wants to feel wanted and wants you to chase after her. So giving her the green light goes against that.

My wife’s get religious from time to time and stops seeing her long term friends with benefit when she’s feeling pious. But then she’ll be back to being okay with having sex with him again.

As for her masturbating, asking her what she’s thinking about might give some insight on what turns her on. But then again when I ask my wife when she masturbates, she just says she’s focusing on the sensations.

Good luck in your journey.
My wife says similar when she masturbates. She isn't thinking about anyone or anything. We had a recent spat in which I got very jealous and a bit mad at her, truth is there was no cause for alarm. It was just my mind going crazy without cause. When that happened she said she knew that I would not really be OK with what I was suggesting. I know, some damage was done to the agenda.
My wife told me similar a long time ago so its probably true. I suspect she has told me this recently because she did not want to play into my fantasies. She refused to say any celebrity that she was attracted to, and refused to tell me any sexual fantasy, insisting that she did not have any. She told me once about a guy that was very attractive. But she says she won't do that again because I kept bringing him up and talking about her fucking him.

Post Reply