She finally brought it up

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: She finally brought it up

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 am

muchred wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:35 am
So I didn't bring the subject up, it's so hard to choose the right time to talk about sex.
However I feel like we are making some progress, last saturday we went to bed and I tried to initiate sex but she said that she wasn't in the mood, then after 30 minutes or so when we turned the light off she kissed me and said:
her: "I want you to fuck me but you have to choose one hole and you can't switch to the other one"
me: " Babe you know I love anal but it's been a long time since I fucked your pussy, I'm very conflicted"
her: "Ok, you can have my pussy if you want but why has it been a long time?
She was teasing me and she knew it
me: "Because you always want the big dildo in your pussy when we fuck"
her: "That's true, I really like it but you can have it since that's your choice, I need you to use your fingers first to make me wet though"
It had been a while time since I fucked her pussy, she always wants the big dildo when we fuck and she usually let me dp her fucking her ass but in the last weeks it happened 2 or 3 times that I just used the dildo and the vibrator on her and I didn't really have the chance to fuck her.
I started to finger her, first one finger, then two, then three, then four, she was moaning a lot and then she said:
her: "I want something else inside me now"
I took the fingers out, I went on top of her but she said:
her: "I don't want your cock yet, I want the big dildo first, take it and put it in" and smiled
I did just that and she begun to moan even more than before,
me: "You really like how big this cock is?"
her: "I love how big it is, it feels perfect, too bad you chose my pussy, I really want your cock in my ass, I would love to fuck two cocks but it's ok, you can put your little cock inside me now"
She never teased me like that
me: "Babe, are you sure? Don't you prefer this big cock?"
She smiled: "I do, it stretches me so good, it fills me up completely, it's just bigger than you"
I was beyond turned on: "Ok forget it, I want to fuck your ass, you are so fucking hot!"
her: "Good, I want two cocks now!"
I took the dildo out, put my cock in her ass and I put the dildo back inside
her: "Finally, I need this, I need two cocks in me, push the big cock all the way inside my pussy and fuck my ass!"
I did just that, I was in the spoon position and she was facing up, I fucked her like that for some minutes. She was asking for more and how much she liked two cocks in her over and over again. She asked for the vibrator and after a few seconds her legs started to shake incontrollably and she said she was going to cum and came very very hard.
I wasn't done so we switched with me on top with her legs on my shoulders.
me: "Did you like to get fucked by two cocks?"
her: "I really like it, I like how you fuck my ass but I need something bigger in my pussy"
That sent me over the edge and I cum in her ass.
We just fell asleep afterwards since it was late and we were very tired.
I feel like it's a good step forward, she has always been a bit shy in bed, she asked me to use the dildo on her before or to fuck her ass but never so directly, it's the first time she was so open and slutty in front of me. It's also the first time she said clearly how she likes something bigger inside her.
So that's that for now.
Thank you for the update! I hope things progress the way that you want them.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:14 am

Have you suggested giving the big dildo a name to get her associating it with a lover. I enjoy your story. Thanks for posting.

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:32 am

Good idea giving the dildo a name helped no end with my wife. And it made it separate from me and built a condition between the dildo her lover and her

muchred
Virgin

Unread post by muchred » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:20 am

I suggested to give the dildo a name when we bought it but she didn't want to, we call it "the big cock". Maybe I could ask her again.
However I have two small updates.
We went away for the weekend two weeks ago and when we were out for dinner and again she teased me about another waiter working there, I got excited and asked if she was serious, she teased me a bit saying yes but then she laughed and said no. She said that she liked how excited I got but she was not serious at all. I liked how she brought that up and I told her that.
We continued talking about it when we got to the hotel and I suggested her to download an app and flirt a little together before going to sleep. We did that and we spent like half a hour looking at profiles and commenting them, she wanted to delete the app after that, because she wasn't in the mood to chat with other people, but at least I got to see who she likes and who she doesn't like. We got to talk a lot about it and even if she deleted the app I consider this step a success.
Ofcourse we used the dildo afterwards and it was great as always.
Last weekend she said that she told her bestie about the toys we use in the bedroom, she told her about the big dildo as well but she said her friend was more curiosu about her vibrator. She didn't tell her about me encouraging her to sleep with other men. I don't know if she didn't tell me everything, but I find kind of hot that she wanted to share details about her sex life with her friend.
Last edited by muchred on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:30 am

muchred wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:20 am
I suggested to give the dildo a name when we bought it but she didn't want to, we call it "the big cock". Maybe I could ask her again.
We went away for the weekend two weeks ago and when we were out for dinner and again she teased me about another waiter working there, I got excited and asked if she was serious, she teased me a bit saying yes but then she laughed and said no. She said that she liked how excited I got but she was not serious at all. I liked how she brought that up and I told her that.
We continued talking about it when we got to the hotel and I suggested her to download an app and flirt a little together before going to sleep. We did that and we spent like half a hour looking at profiles and commenting them, she wanted to delete the app after that, because she wasn't in the mood to chat with other people, but at least I got to see who she likes and who she doesn't like. We got to talk a lot about it and even if she deleted the app I consider this step a success.
Last weekend she said that she told her bestie about the toys we use in the bedroom, she told her about the big dildo as well but she said her friend was more curiosu about her vibrator. She didn't tell her about me wanting her to sleep with other men. I don't know if she didn't tell me everything, but I find kind of hot that she wanted to share details about her sex life with her friend.
Sharing with a friend is always a step in the right direction. It means she's at a comfort level that not many women get to unless they're a true hotwife.

muchred
Virgin

Unread post by muchred » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:49 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:30 am
Sharing with a friend is always a step in the right direction. It means she's at a comfort level that not many women get to unless they're a true hotwife.
She just shared details about our sex toys, how good the vibrators and the dildo feel. She told me she didn't tell her about the fantasy.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:51 am

muchred wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:49 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:30 am
She just shared details about our sex toys, how good the vibrators and the dildo feel. She told me she didn't tell her about the fantasy.
Still it's at a sexual sharing comfort level which one can't sneeze at.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:23 am

muchred wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:20 am
Last weekend she said that she told her bestie about the toys we use in the bedroom, she told her about the big dildo as well but she said her friend was more curiosu about her vibrator. She didn't tell her about me encouraging her to sleep with other men. I don't know if she didn't tell me everything, but I find kind of hot that she wanted to share details about her sex life with her friend.
I think this is great progress. Knowing what kind of guys she finds attractive is a big help. I wish my wife would tell me. She won't tell me because she knows how I will use it. LOL You have her considering it and it's fun for her now. She told her friend because she is getting a reality check. She is checking in with someone she trusts to see if it is a reasonable thing or not. She likely told her friend everything because that is what women do. If she hasn't, she will soon. She likely has already discussed your cock size and performance as well. Maybe she just didn't want to say she discussed sharing with her so as not to embarrass you.

I would continue to encourage her to flirt with others, share pics on the app. Maybe at least get some nude pics from guys on the app. That will let her see what kind of guys she could get. Maybe you could get on the app, and chat for her and then let her see the results once in a while.