Telling my gf

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Dutchcuck96
Prepubescent

Telling my gf

Unread post by Dutchcuck96 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:39 pm

Hi, I’m 26 and my girlfriend is 25. We are in a relationship for 5 years and I have cuck fantasies for around 8years now.
With my ex girlfriend I had multiple mfm threesomes and loved watching her. But now I want my girl to come home telling me all the slutty things she did with other hung man.
I told her that I want to do a mfm threesome with her (she was a virgin before we met btw) and she reacted quite shocked but said that if I really wanted to do it she will do it. How do progress to tell her my cuck fantasy when she’s already shocked by a threesome?

English is not my first language sorry.

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: Telling my gf

Unread post by hubudig2 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:56 pm

You've broken the ice now (done the first, most difficult part).
Revisit the subject, find out how she feels about the mfm idea, what she likes about it, what she doesn't like.
Ask how she feels about the idea of fucking another guy (mfm).
Ask how she would feel about it if you weren't involved, either watching or not there at all.
You can mix in some other questions to take the pressure off the questions you're nervous about asking.
If she asks you questions, don't lie but you don't have to reveal everything if you think either of you aren't ready for that yet.
Getting comfortable talking about this open and honestly lays the foundations for trust and communication later on.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:06 pm

Be careful if she does it for for you. Potential to be a huge problem. She could become very resentful and you would be out the door. I would suggest taking it very very slow maybe role-playing once in a while. Maybe a trip somewhere where she could flirt a little bit. Maybe even dancing or kissing another man. You go as far or as slow that she's comfortable. Do not push

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:27 am

Most all girls fantasize about being with more than 1 guy. But most guys are repulsed by that idea. So women learn to take a defensive stance on the subject and expect it not become a reality. MFM threesome can be "shocking" for more reasons than one. She might say ok, solely due to wanting to please you and not leave her. It might be shocking simply because she never thought it could be a possibility. Or it could just be shocking that she might think it would be too intense or too much for her to handle.

I wouldn't jump right into it right away, but rather talk with her about it some more and let her know that you have these fantasies and would love to see her be with other guys. And find out if she can be open with what she likes and is afraid of with the idea. Like the other guys said, there should be a bit more communication going on and building towards this first. But you've done the hard step and the rest can be worked on at whatever pace you two end up comfortable with. Just be sure that comfort with each other is established first.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Dutchcuck96
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dutchcuck96 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:13 am

Thanks for your advice, we dirty talk during sex about a 3rd guy and she cums really heavy when we do. I have the idea that she is opening up a lot more, I bought a big dildo and used it on her while she was sucking my average cock. First of she was a bit scared because the size but now she asks for it when we have sex.

I think this is gonna be a long journey and I'm taking it slow but I like the way that it's going right now :)

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:11 am

No worries. Your English is good compared to a lot of native speakers. Go slow until she gives you some green lights. It's hard though to not talk about it too much.

Freddy314
Virgin

Unread post by Freddy314 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:36 am

Sounds like she didn't offer much resistance, so it's possible her "I'll do it for you" could be her way of letting you know she's on board. But,she gets to maintain her nice girl status because it was your idea, not hers.

Either way, you are well on your way. Start with the MFM, and slowly bow out to where it's mostly her and him. It sounds very promising.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:15 am

Your GF is coming along just fine. It is clear you got her to embrace the idea of a second man in an MFM. What you need now is to find her an ideal candidate, possibly on your own, to avoid spoiling her surprise ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)