Small stuff

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
wulfenus
Player

Re: Small stuff

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:02 am

All great stuff Bob. especially the -you love to hear about it.

Also hot about getting laid at the reunion. The one time thing makes it
sexier, something for you to really think about, as she did and does.
Bobs52 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:03 pm

The small takeaways:
    -She knew she was getting hit on
      -She liked being hit on
        -She especially liked being hit on by attractive men
          -She wanted to show off to me the type of men she could attract (believe me I already knew), and
            -She knew how much I’d love to hear about it

feetuji
            Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:59 am

Yesterday my wife was changing messages with a male friend. The guy is not handsome like me, he doesnt seem to be trying to seduce her,neither my wife has interest (romantic or more) on him. Neverthless, I enjoyed seeing her laughing with the messages they were exchanging (she even showed to me).

runaway
            Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:40 am

If I leave it to my wife she’ll put on an anklet and one of several tee shirts with a BBC theme, my favourite being a sexy grey muscle tee that says ‘Property of XXL Big Black Cock’ on the front. She knows I’ll dive face first into her pussy and lick away until she cums, hopefully not too soon. Add a tight skirt and I can’t help eating her from behind with her in doggy position. That’s extra nasty/nice. Add white tennis shoes and she exudes an innocent yet raunchy vibe that drives me nuts as she puts her feet on my broad shoulders for leverage.

If she tells me how much bigger her hung black coworker is then I am I go insane pumping her for as long as I can.

irishmusicman
            Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:01 am

feetuji wrote:
            Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:18 pm
            There was a similar topic but I didnt find it. Anyway, this is just for the real wannabes sharing the very small stuff they have. We rarely have our wives doing HW/cuck stuff and when they do something,its so small that sounds like nothing,but for us wannabes, its like diamonds! 😄

Here goes nothing lol: two days ago,while driving in a somewhat desert place,there was a bus stopped in the side of the road. It was empty,not in service, but the driver was side by side with the bus, pissing. He was more visible from my wife angle (me driving,she as a passenger) and she noticed him . The bus was near a curve , so as my car went the curve (where the guy would be more visible) I noticed my wife clearly turning her head to look to the guy!

She is not like that,generally she pretends to be respectul and she never has interest looking at a guy dick ,but this time she wanted to see his dick! Because of the road,the curve etc,she tought I didnt saw her looking, but I saw lol but she dont knows that.

As I said,small stuff. Thats all that I have.
            For the last few weeks she's been telling me steamy details about past hookups. This weekend we're going to try the bar thing again. Go in separately and see if someone hits on her and watch her flirt. Last time was a bust because it was the holiday weekend and everything was too crowded. Should be better this time.

mfm4bnc
            Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:34 am

I am a has been who is now a wannabe... I really get more turned on by small stuff than big stuff... creating tension, creating angst etc. I go to literotica, and so often the stories jump straight to fucking in a way that does not honor the build up.

Even now, when I fantasize, I rarely fantasize about "the act." I fantasize about angsty conversations with my wife considering the act... I fantasize about her wanting to, but being too nervous, I fantasize about her confessing arousal to the idea. I wish I could find really good stories about THAT part.

mfm4bnc
            Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:16 pm

Here are a couple of "small stuff" favorites...

Lil dated my best friend before we got together. For some reason, they were keeping it on the DL, and they were actually seeing eachother still the first time Lil and I hooked up. I did not intend to be "that guy" and I never would have made a move if I had known.

Lil and I started dating in July and we were not monogamous. I told her she did not need to be, as I wasn't, and I wanted theings to be ballanced. She told me she only wanted to date me. I accepted that as her choice, but it was not my expectation.

Early in the year, I had planned spending the holidays with my kids. Lil's kids were going out of town with their dad. Short story, Lil and my best friend were both going to be alone at the holidays, and they ended up hooking up. I was not distressed that she hooked up with someone, but was a bit distressed that it was with my best friend.

I won't get off into the weeds to much, but I started fantasizing about Lil and my best friend. There are a few "big stuff" stories about them, but some of the small stuff stories are what turn me on.

While he was travelling on business, we watched his animals. One of the days she watched the animals, she took some sexy pictures. She really planned it out... they did not look like selfies. They were taken from across the room. There was one of her wearing nothing but his shirt, one of her in his bed, and one of her in his recliner with her skirt hiked up and her pussy showing. The best part is, she just sat on the pictures. She waited until I was travelling to send them to me. She even wiped the metadata so I would not know when they were taken.

mfm4bnc
            Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:17 pm

She later explained how she had set the phone on a shelf with a timer...

mfm4bnc
            Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:36 am

Had a very recent experience that really turned me on. It is a kind of thing Lil used to do BEFORE she knew about my fantasy. Her doing things like this on her own was a big part of the reason I thought she would be an epic hotwife, and I would not just be a wannabe.

...same guy as above. We were having a very small gathering for his birthday. She flirts with him enough that it actually makes our friends a little uncomfortable. When she gets high, her flirting is really kind of over-the top.

Quick addition to the back story. He and I are very competititve. Whenever we are on motorcycles, snowmobiles, or skis, we are racing each other. He is very smart and very funny. We work together in what I would call a "target rich environment." Lots and lots of single younger ladies. I have a more prestigious job, but he actually makes a little more money than I do. He has been a bachelor all his life, and I have kids in college (and have been divorced( so he HAS a lot more money. The only thing I have on him is that women find me very attractive, and he is pretty average looking (but with an athletic body). He is kind of a ladies' man at work, and he is mostly joking, but it kind of bothers him that the ladies at work talk between themselves about me. He is sleeping with a married woman at work, and she flirts with me like crazy. One day she and a peer were walking past me at work, and she did a full turn, looking me up and down, and said "now that is a man!" She did not notice my friend could see/hear until it was too late.

He really enjoys that Lil flirts with him. I think he feels like Cyrano. There was a time when I was actually a little worried about whether Lil was being honest with me. He noticed that I was watching them at that time, and he gets off on thinking he is tormenting me. Lil tells me when he says things to her about me watching them (like I am defensive), or about whether I will be worried if they are alone together.

He is always the DJ at our get togethers. He is a music nut, and he has both a really nice outdoor sound system and an extensive music library. I have posted before about how he often plays music about cheating women when we have parties. He is also always solo at our parties... His dating always seems to be on the downlow, and there is only one mutual friend that he even tells who he is dating. I am pretty sure it is because he is dating multiple women at work, and he does not want them to get wind of eachother, but I think some of it really is that he is still in love with Lil.

Sorry for the long back story... I know I often skip reading posts that are as long as this one... Here is the "small thing."

At our last bonfire party, he was playing a mix of songs about cheating, unrequited love, and seduction. He would look at me during cheating songs, and at Lil during seduction songs. We were all in a half circle on the upwind side of the fire, and Lil was dancing (mostly swaying) barefoot in the sand around the fire. She was in a skirt that was made to be a bathing suit cover up. Very casual and very short and flowing. She had a thin t-shirt with oversize arm holes that show side boob when she raises her arms. She was right in front of me, but she was facing directly towards my friend.

So... He puts on Halleluja by Leonard Cohen... It was like the first time I had ever really listened to the lyrics...

Their eyes were LOCKED on each other. It was like none of the resto of us were there. I could see my other friends eyes going back and forth between the two of them and me.

Lil's dancing was slow, with mostly small movements, but it was just DRIPPING with sexuality. Her fingers were fanned out in a way that conveyed a lot of energy, and she ran her fingertips from her hemline up to her perfect perky little breast, and she rolled her head back and closed her eyes. before re-opening them and looking seductively at my friend.

We got to this verse, and she turned it up a notch...

There was a time you let me know
            What's really going on below
            But now you never show it to me, do you?
            And I remember when I moved in you
            And the holy dove she was moving too
            And every single breath we drew was Hallelujah

She bent her knees and rolled her mons toward him, and then rolled her hips back as though she was grinding on him. There was no disguising that she was simulating sex. Her lips would part a little, and she would go back and forth between rolling her eyes back and closing them, and then re-locking eyes on him as she traced her hands on her body.

(quick additional info... Lil likes to be on top for at least two or three of her orgasms... she will roll forward and grind her clit on me, and then right at the moment she starts to cum, she drops down on me so I penetrate her as deeply as possible)

Right as the lyric got to "I remember when I moved in you," she buckled her knees, dropped several inches like she was dropping on a cock, threw her head back, parted her lips, and let her eyes roll back. It was not over-the top "When Harry met Sally," but it was a perfect representation of and orgasm... fuck it was hot on so many levels...

feetuji
            Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:03 am

This week I had sex with my wife, and since we didnt had sex for some time (menstruation for one week...) she was very horny. As usual, it all started when she ordered me to massage her feet, something I did with pleasure. This time she didnt asked me to lick her feet, as she usually does, but I licked them anyway and slowly got towards her legs, ass and pussy. She loves when I lick her pussy. But when I did it, she asked me in a playful tone
            "what are you doing?" and my reply was,
            "what do you think? I am trying to find a dick to suck" ...
            "oh, ok keep going, but there are no dicks there" she said.
            "I only have my own dick to lick"
            "Well, try to lick it" - when she said that I was hard as a rock, but I kept licking her, she was very horny. So I said:
            "As soon as possible I will search for the dick of the fat guy (nick name we give to her ex, that was fat)".

Her reply was out of no where:
            "Why dont you go play with Jim (not the real name; "Jim" is a guy that recently divorced and is alone)?" ...thats a name and a person
            I never brought to the fantasies, so I couldnt be more excited, seeing her excited. As soon she said the name she had her first orgasm (she can have something 3 or 4 orgasms at least). I couldnt handle myself because it was obvious I think, that she was excited with the idea she gave herself, of me playing with the dick of Jim! So, after licking her for 2 or more orgasms I said:
            "I am tired, you are not beeing fair to me because I tought I had dicks to suck here. I am gonna lick myself."

So, I put my legs up and gave it a shot with no success (as expected, since I am not flexible as younger), but she laughed and seemed happy.
            We cuddle a little, before getting to the next round, but suddenly she did something that I was not expecting: she started to rub her smooth sexy feet in my dick and started to give me a delicious footjob (she didnt give me footjobs ofr a long long time). She said
            "I think that you will make my feet dirty" and I couldnt resist and exploded in cum, all over her feet and my belly.
            "My feet are dirty now, you should clean them!" it was unbelievable how many small loevely things she said that night, like the cleaning her, but I was completly defeated and KO, so I massaged my cum in her feet for a while and then cleaned "normally" (tissues) and not with my tongue as she expected.

During sex there were other small talks I cant remember, these here are the most interesting interactions (remember, wannabes here, for me this is gold....no...diamonds lol). It was a very horny and interesting night that let me delighted and gave stuff to masturbate when I need.

wulfenus
            Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:36 pm

That is most excellent feetuji, if she is mentioning another man's name, there has to be thought behind it,
            hopefully naughty thoughts even a good fantasy maybe she'll tell you about next time. I would love
            something like this to happen.

feetuji wrote:
            Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:03 am

Her reply was out of no where:
            "Why dont you go play with Jim (not the real name; "Jim" is a guy that recently divorced and is alone)?" ...thats a name and a person
            I never brought to the fantasies, so I couldnt be more excited, seeing her excited. As soon she said the name she had her first orgasm (she can have something 3 or 4 orgasms at least). I couldnt handle myself because it was obvious I think, that she was excited with the idea she gave herself, of me playing with the dick of Jim! So, after licking her for 2 or more orgasms I said:
            "I am tired, you are not beeing fair to me because I tought I had dicks to suck here. I am gonna lick myself."

feetuji
            Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:04 pm

I really hope that there are some nasty toughts 🙂But every time we have sex, I need to see if she is in the mood for fantasies. Most of the time she isnt, moments like the one I described are rare, but no problem, things are just like this.

Next time I have something interesting to tell (interesting as it can be for a wannabe) I will post it here agai ;)