At least she's playing along...

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
dulceandleche
Prepubescent

Re: At least she's playing along...

Unread post by dulceandleche » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:30 pm

Its great she's indulging with you in the story play, sounds super hot (and so does she). Definitely sounds like she is enjoying with you in a great way Id LOVE for my wife to even mention other guys or actively teaase back about it!

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:26 am

The baby steps are indeed noteworthy, important and fun. However, if you want to actually see this happen….and by reading your thread I believe you do….but you should concentrate and be creative in getting your wife in a far more likely scenario to encounter another man and establish a connection….online.

Singles bars and girls trips are great fantasy fodder, and certainly that has done the trick plenty in the past….however, if you read the successful threads, anonymously meeting interesting men online and chatting, then agreeing to meet for coffee, etc. is vastly more common these days.

It sounds like you have robust bedroom discussions and playtime….how about establishing an anonymous online profile at one of the many online dating/hookup sites. Give her a screen name, post a few headless (anonymous) photos that are otherwise fetching….and the two of you review the interested messages together. Its harmless, can be done together and, for most women quite flattering.

Sure, she may simply regard it as a lark….but its fun nevertheless. And, trust me, the flattery is tough for most anyone to ignore. If you are lucky, some fella may strike her fancy and engage her in a continuing conversation…..

Thats my two cents. Increase your odds of her meeting someone she finds interesting and attractive by a tremendous amount.

Good luck,

PBF

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:55 pm

On a personal level I get the impression she'll do it for you, but it has to come natural, so it might be a while. I think the girls night out rape attempt almost certainly nuked any warm/fuzzy feelings about doing it in that manner. On a side note, I know of somebody who got roofie-raped in Vegas. The place is horrible, IMO, crawling with scumbags. Humans want to do cool and nice things but the monsters take advantage.

Anyway, my wife knew my fantasy for 15 years before the opportunity happened in such a way that it was a success. Not that she didn't try earlier, she did, but got rejected although circumstances that didn't really bother us - work colleagues. Hey wait... I was once her work colleague. Hmm, a pattern. ;)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:11 am

She asked me what I thought about her kissing another man and I said that's innocent fun as well, to which she eagerly agreed. She said next time she should go on a solo trip since it would be weird kissing another man in the presence of her friends who all know me very well
Amazing progress! You two have agreed that she can have a passionate, hot, wet make out session with another man when the opportunity arises. How exciting for both of you. This is a major step. Please keep us informed!

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:56 pm

PlayboyFan wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:26 am
The baby steps are indeed noteworthy, important and fun. However, if you want to actually see this happen….and by reading your thread I believe you do….but you should concentrate and be creative in getting your wife in a far more likely scenario to encounter another man and establish a connection….online.

Singles bars and girls trips are great fantasy fodder, and certainly that has done the trick plenty in the past….however, if you read the successful threads, anonymously meeting interesting men online and chatting, then agreeing to meet for coffee, etc. is vastly more common these days.

It sounds like you have robust bedroom discussions and playtime….how about establishing an anonymous online profile at one of the many online dating/hookup sites. Give her a screen name, post a few headless (anonymous) photos that are otherwise fetching….and the two of you review the interested messages together. Its harmless, can be done together and, for most women quite flattering.

Sure, she may simply regard it as a lark….but its fun nevertheless. And, trust me, the flattery is tough for most anyone to ignore. If you are lucky, some fella may strike her fancy and engage her in a continuing conversation…..

Thats my two cents. Increase your odds of her meeting someone she finds interesting and attractive by a tremendous amount.

Good luck,

PBF
Thanks this is an interesting idea. Will definitely look into this and bring it up next time we go out drinking or she’s in the mood.

Any recommendations for sites that are good for anonymity?

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:57 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:55 pm
On a personal level I get the impression she'll do it for you, but it has to come natural, so it might be a while. I think the girls night out rape attempt almost certainly nuked any warm/fuzzy feelings about doing it in that manner. On a side note, I know of somebody who got roofie-raped in Vegas. The place is horrible, IMO, crawling with scumbags. Humans want to do cool and nice things but the monsters take advantage.

Anyway, my wife knew my fantasy for 15 years before the opportunity happened in such a way that it was a success. Not that she didn't try earlier, she did, but got rejected although circumstances that didn't really bother us - work colleagues. Hey wait... I was once her work colleague. Hmm, a pattern. ;)
Congrats on it working out for you. Must have been worth the 15 year wait!!

At one time I thought there was a 67% chance of it happening but now placing the odds at 20%. That said, 20% is higher than zero, so there’s always a chance!!

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:59 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:11 am
She asked me what I thought about her kissing another man and I said that's innocent fun as well, to which she eagerly agreed. She said next time she should go on a solo trip since it would be weird kissing another man in the presence of her friends who all know me very well
Amazing progress! You two have agreed that she can have a passionate, hot, wet make out session with another man when the opportunity arises. How exciting for both of you. This is a major step. Please keep us informed!

Yes, will definitely y’all informed. No solo trips on the docket yet as the Vegas experience from last year has led her to be more cautious when out and about. That said, she knows she has my full permission if she ever gets the urge!!!