How concerned are you guys about STDs

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Surrey
Prepubescent

How concerned are you guys about STDs

Unread post by Surrey » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:19 am

Theres alot of risk with STDs when starting this lifestyle.

Are you guys ok if the other guy wear a condom and no longer concerned or is this something that also troubles you.

Im thinking once the wife is ok being a hotwife the last thing that could throw a wrench in the works is potential STDs.

Pufferfish
Player

Re: How concerned are you guys about STDs

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:55 pm

The last thing that could throw a wrench in the works, is indeed a STD. And that is a slight worry and concern with us as well, especially since cum is such a turn on for both of us. The reality is, that the grand majority are not just treatable, but entirely curable, and are the most common ones. It's just embarrassing is all. Luckily that hasn't been an issue yet. There's only a few that truly pose an actual permanent problem. And many of those have vaccines and meds and stuff to prevent it too. But it is always a known risk, and it's just a matter of what steps you take to try to minimize them, and whether the risk is worth the reward. For us, the benefits outweigh the risk.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:36 am

STDs should definitely be a concern for all involved. I always ask my couples to get tested at the beginning of the relationship. I happily reciprocate and will also offer previous negative test results for additional reassurance. I also ask that we all agree to tell each other if and when we have additional sexual partners. Those extracurricular activities will often lead to additional testing.

Even with testing I will wear condoms until the three us of us are ready to go bare.

Remember that as the couple, you two have the leverage. Any third party that doesn’t take STD risk mitigation seriously should be shown the door. Refusing to wear condoms, rushing you to go bare, etc. are all red flags. There are plenty of other men out there.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:10 pm

I am not worried at all because I am not even close to get near this lifestyle lol

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:39 pm

Before I married, 1 of the 3 girls I was with gave me one, the kind you need anti-biotics for and they swab your pee hole that's pissing razor blades, so yeah, I'd be really concerned unless you knew the person personally.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:02 pm

Surrey wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:19 am
Theres alot of risk with STDs when starting this lifestyle.

Are you guys ok if the other guy wear a condom and no longer concerned or is this something that also troubles you.

Im thinking once the wife is ok being a hotwife the last thing that could throw a wrench in the works is potential STDs.

That statement simply isn't true. There is some risk, not "a lot" of risk. The risk is actually pretty small.
if one wants condoms is up to that person. You seem concerned, so it is probably a good choice for you, but it is far from the choice for many.
It's a risk vs reward proposition. For my wife and I, the risk is too low to consider.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:34 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:55 pm
The last thing that could throw a wrench in the works, is indeed a STD. And that is a slight worry and concern with us as well, especially since cum is such a turn on for both of us. The reality is, that the grand majority are not just treatable, but entirely curable, and are the most common ones. It's just embarrassing is all. Luckily that hasn't been an issue yet. There's only a few that truly pose an actual permanent problem. And many of those have vaccines and meds and stuff to prevent it too. But it is always a known risk, and it's just a matter of what steps you take to try to minimize them, and whether the risk is worth the reward. For us, the benefits outweigh the risk.
Which statistically are the most common STI/STDs?

I would think HSV-1 is (at least 50% of US adult male population may have it, even if the virus is often dormant) and, to my knowledge, there is no cure. Worse, common tests for HSV are not reliable even to the US CDC.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:40 pm

hwfanatic wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:34 pm
Pufferfish wrote:

I would think HSV-1 is (at least 50% of US adult male population may have it, even if the virus is often dormant) and, to my knowledge, there is no cure. Worse, common tests for HSV are not reliable even to the US CDC.
HSV-1, the common cold sore, fever blister. Most of the population carries it. I've had it as long as I can remember, I get fever blisters any time I have an elevated temperature (it doesn't have to be a real fever), or stress.
My wife and I have been married 49 years and dated 4 years before that (with sex). She's never had an outbreak. So, it's still not that much of a risk.
My brother is the same as me and his wife never has them either.
If it worries you, you should take necessary precautions. While there is no cure for HSV-1, it is easily treated over the counter for a few days. Less risky than eating grapes or a hotdog. People died from those things. :D

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:01 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:40 pm
hwfanatic wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:34 pm
Pufferfish wrote:

HSV-1, the common cold sore, fever blister. Most of the population carries it. I've had it as long as I can remember, I get fever blisters any time I have an elevated temperature (it doesn't have to be a real fever), or stress.
My wife and I have been married 49 years and dated 4 years before that (with sex). She's never had an outbreak. So, it's still not that much of a risk.
My brother is the same as me and his wife never has them either.
If it worries you, you should take necessary precautions. While there is no cure for HSV-1, it is easily treated over the counter for a few days. Less risky than eating grapes or a hotdog. People died from those things. :D
Good attitude, thanks

Of course, HSV-1 outbreaks can happen below the waist, too.

Stempor18
Trainable

Unread post by Stempor18 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:31 pm

It's the reason I am a wannabe. If not for that she would likely be fucking multiple men. It's her only concern, but one we can't get over.