Baby steps

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
CuckBar
Trainable

Re: Baby steps

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:40 am

BallSpanking wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:39 am
Your sexy wife appears to be enjoying the prospect of cuckolding you, or at least teasing you and humiliating you about it (which you enjoy). The question is, 'Is she willing to walk the walk, like she talks the talk' ... Because when there is truth behind her barbs, it gets real, quickly.
I'm not sure if she'll walk the walk, but we're having alot of fun teasing and fantasising.
The biggest chance I've got is when she goes out with the 'bad momz' the Friday before Xmas. They're the ones she told that I want her to fuck another man and they usually really let their hair down when they're out!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:49 pm

I believe that would be this Friday ... πŸ€”
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:37 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:49 pm
I believe that would be this Friday ... πŸ€”
That's correct!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:48 am

Seems something may happen sooner than later.
I'd be a freaked out if my wife told her GF's I wanted her to fuck her FWB, although they might encourage her as most want to fuck him it seems.

Did she say if they gave her much feedback on whether she should do it or not?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:11 am

BBCfan wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:48 am
I'd be a freaked out if my wife told her GF's I wanted her to fuck her FWB, although they might encourage her as most want to fuck him it seems.

No, I think they we're all just drunk and quite shocked when she told them. Then they all had a good laugh about it :oops:

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:55 am

CuckBar wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:11 am

No, I think they we're all just drunk and quite shocked when she told them. Then they all had a good laugh about it :oops:
Seems she is very seriously considering it if she would tell them.
If it was not in her thoughts a lot, more unlikely she would bring it up? πŸ€”
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:25 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:55 am
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:11 am

Seems she is very seriously considering it if she would tell them.
If it was not in her thoughts a lot, more unlikely she would bring it up? πŸ€”
Yes I'd say she's definitely considered it. There seems to be a barrier that stops her from actually doing it though.
She's recently started calling me cuck especially during sex, which I love and she knows it!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:54 am

The main thing is that you've mentioned the cuck topic to her. Now she's getting to understand the concept better.
And she's aware of the effect it has on you.
Her telling her female friends about it is a nice hot development.
Also, it's good that she hasn't rejected the ideas/concepts involved in cuckoldry. So the door hasn't been slammed shut.

Sometimes it's just slow progress. Time has a way of allowing people to process unusual or new ideas, and eventually coming to accept them more.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:53 am

She's just gone off for her night out with the girls.

She's off the pill now. So I thought I'd give her a condom to take out with her 'Just in case'!.
Very surprised she took it. She did say she'd bring it back and use it on me though!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 pm

Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:53 am
She did say she'd bring it back and use it on me though!
Yes, but she didn't say that it might already be used! :D

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:49 pm

She's off the pill now. So I thought I'd give her a condom to take out with her 'Just in case'!.
Very surprised she took it. She did say she'd bring it back and use it on me though!
I just wanted to say, that if her becoming a HW is a topic that is out in the open, and she enjoys teasing you about the prospect, then there is no reason this weekend should present a last best opportunity. Quite to the contrary, she might only be starting to enjoy this.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:38 am

Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:49 pm

I just wanted to say, that if her becoming a HW is a topic that is out in the open, and she enjoys teasing you about the prospect, then there is no reason this weekend should present a last best opportunity. Quite to the contrary, she might only be starting to enjoy this.
Yes she's definitely enjoying the teasing. It was a surprisingly sensible evening that Friday. They came In at 11pm which is unheard of. I mentioned to her yesterday that she hasn't given me back the condom yet. She said 'oh I've used it sorry' with a smirk! God knows where it is.
She's also been calling me the cuck over Xmas in front of my mum and mother in law. They obviously had no idea what she was referring too or why she was saying it with a big smile on her face!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:58 am

Yikes! 😳 Outing you to the in-laws and your parents is risky/dangerous ... potentially disastrous!

Let's hope she is in earnest about cuckolding you, but I suggest 10X more discretion in doing so.
Have you thought of opening an anonymous Ashley Madison account for her?
She would get submissions from aspirants, and still retain her anonymity unless she decided to contact someone.
As suggested elsewhere, sometimes it is more productive for the husband to 'filter' the results so as to separate the chaff from the creme ...
The flood of unaccompanied dick pics gets old right away, and becomes a chore to deal with. Better to pass on to her only quality candidates who can spell, are witty, and have generous equipment ... ;)

Happy New Year! πŸŽ‰

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:19 am

I was eating my wife out last night when it occurred to me to stop and say "I want you to think of another man whilst I'm eating you out"!
She replied "I am"!
She didn't say it with a smile on her face like she normally would. It was very matter of fact and turned me on so much as she put her hand on the top of my head and put me back to work!
She was very coy afterwards. Not willing to tell me if it was someone we knew she was thinking about or a fantasy man.

Again this morning she was giving me a hand job and out of nowhere she just said"I want you to watch me fuck other men"
I didn't last much longer!
I just love how much it is on her mind. It may only be fantasy talk but there's always hope!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:04 am

Nice to hear from you, and your nearly HW!
How are things progressing? Is there a possibility of something real happening? ;)

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:38 pm

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:04 am
Nice to hear from you, and your nearly HW!
How are things progressing? Is there a possibility of something real happening? ;)
Hi, It's still fantasy stages tbh.
We did have a conversation away from the bedroom just last night where I asked if she is ever going to do this. She said "You really, really want this?"
I replied "I really want this!"
"Ok I will really think about it then!"
I said "Really" and she replied "Yes" and walked away.
We have had that conversation before though so who knows. I think it would have to be the right man, at the right time but I do honestly think there is hope!
I'm very patient though :lol:

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:10 pm

Definitely a very, very patient cuck in waiting!

Brax1
Virgin

Unread post by Brax1 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:09 pm

Good luck. I don't think you are a million miles away from something happening. Keep encouraging her. I share hotwife caption pictures with my wife from time to time. It takes some digging because lots of them are a bit naff but some are very sexy! Great for sparking a thought or some dirty talk.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:28 pm

Brax1 wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:09 pm
Good luck. I don't think you are a million miles away from something happening. Keep encouraging her. I share hotwife caption pictures with my wife from time to time. It takes some digging because lots of them are a bit naff but some are very sexy! Great for sparking a thought or some dirty talk.
Thanks. That's a good idea! I've never thought to do that but I'll definitely look for some. I know she'll receive it in good humour too!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:12 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:28 pm
Brax1 wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:09 pm
Thanks. That's a good idea! I've never thought to do that but I'll definitely look for some. I know she'll receive it in good humour too!
CB - You could always ask her causally sometime "Any prospects?". :up: :up: :D
- If you know or learn of her 'type', you could always point out potential prospect - making a bit of a game out of it. :o :lol:

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:27 pm

A small development. I've finally managed to get my wife on a well known UK swingers site. We've had alot of messages as you can imagine and wow, one hell of a lot of dick pics.
I've been reading all the messages but tonight we managed to browse a few messages and profiles together. In a word she's brutal and I've done alot of deleting :lol:
We've been looking at the site on my phone but she's promised to browse alone some time.
It did end in her telling me to put the phone down and fuck her. So I had to oblige!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:01 pm

Very inspirational ...
This is a baby step into the real world ... Very exciting! 😍

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:08 pm

Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:01 pm
Very inspirational ...
This is a baby step into the real world ... Very exciting! 😍
Thanks. I'll be over the moon if she actually starts chatting and sexting with some of the experienced guys on there!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:09 pm

Any updates on your sexy wife?
Is she texting a few hot guys, at least? πŸ˜‰

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:28 am

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:09 pm
Any updates on your sexy wife?
Is she texting a few hot guys, at least? πŸ˜‰
No texting yet. We've browsed the site a few times together. She saw a guy who looked a lot like her first love and admitted she was turned on and attracted to him. I sent him a message without her knowledge then told her afterwards which was a mistake! He replied and said he'd be happy to chat.
Hoping to get on together and chat with someone this Friday as we've negotiated a child free night!