She said firm no. Hers an alternative

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
patw3268
Virgin

She said firm no. Hers an alternative

Unread post by patw3268 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:58 am

After months of fantasizing and great role playing sex she has backed off feeling a religious obligation to stay monogamous. I wasn’t happy but accepted it’s time to move on.

To those who are in my shoes, I have found some relief of that scratch that is hard to itch. I am a cuckold and I will never stop being one even though my wife isn’t in the lifestyle.

When she understood this, my wife was able to take total control of my orgasms and we are living a fem dominated relationship. We have sex almost every day but it’s rarely PIV sex. Mostly mutual oral and she also likes to grind her clit on my cock but without penetration. she decides if I can cum or not. Last night was so hot because she grinded on me and I was totally submissive to her needs and she just got hers, rolled over and was asleep with two minutes while I cuddled with her. She didn’t even consider my needs. I am her toy to be used at her pleasure. To me, this is the next best thing to being cuckolded. I finally feel peace and can’t wait to get denied again tonight or tomorrow.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: She said firm no. Hers an alternative

Unread post by Bluetoed » Tue May 21, 2024 12:49 pm

I agree that this is a great alternative. My wife still will fantasize and roll play with me because she knows what it does to me, but even I am not sure I want her to do it in real life, and honestly I can't imagine her ever wanting to. But she seems to love the fantasizing and roll playing as she sees what it does to me.

What I never expected was exactly what you found... her being "allowed" to orgasm whenever and however she wants, while I can only orgasm when she gives me permission, is a turn on that I never knew existed. And to make it even better, she commands me to masturbate and edge, but denies me orgasming.

Since I travel 3 to 4 nights per week, she will command me to masturbate while she makes me watch over whatsapp her supposedly being fucked by someone else. She is just using her toys, but I don't see that. I just see the pleasure on her face and the noises she makes. She then orgasms, but again I'm not allowed to, but have edged numerous times before she did. When I get home, she commands me to pleasure her whenever she wants, but she won't let me cum until usually the night before I leave for my next trip. And of course since I have masturbated and edged so many times before that but been denied orgasming, and I've been so turned on be her "showing" that someone else is doing her and making her orgasm while I am gone, the orgasm I have the night before I leave is like an explosion. In the end, it's not the fantasy that makes it great (although that is still a turn on). Its the build up from the denial that has the biggest effect.

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Tue May 21, 2024 4:43 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 12:49 pm
I agree that this is a great alternative. My wife still will fantasize and roll play with me because she knows what it does to me, but even I am not sure I want her to do it in real life, and honestly I can't imagine her ever wanting to. But she seems to love the fantasizing and roll playing as she sees what it does to me.

What I never expected was exactly what you found... her being "allowed" to orgasm whenever and however she wants, while I can only orgasm when she gives me permission, is a turn on that I never knew existed. And to make it even better, she commands me to masturbate and edge, but denies me orgasming.

Since I travel 3 to 4 nights per week, she will command me to masturbate while she makes me watch over whatsapp her supposedly being fucked by someone else. She is just using her toys, but I don't see that. I just see the pleasure on her face and the noises she makes. She then orgasms, but again I'm not allowed to, but have edged numerous times before she did. When I get home, she commands me to pleasure her whenever she wants, but she won't let me cum until usually the night before I leave for my next trip. And of course since I have masturbated and edged so many times before that but been denied orgasming, and I've been so turned on be her "showing" that someone else is doing her and making her orgasm while I am gone, the orgasm I have the night before I leave is like an explosion. In the end, it's not the fantasy that makes it great (although that is still a turn on). Its the build up from the denial that has the biggest effect.
Good to know we are not alone. I’m a little different in that I have no hesitation I want to be cuckolded but since she’s a form no, this is the world I live in.

I also travel, we haven’t had that discussion yet but it’s assumed I’m waiting for her. At least I think it is. Yours sounds more exciting. I will broach this subject. Appreciate the advice.

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Wed May 22, 2024 4:49 pm

patw3268 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:58 am
When she understood this, my wife was able to take total control of my orgasms and we are living a fem dominated relationship. We have sex almost every day but it’s rarely PIV sex. Mostly mutual oral and she also likes to grind her clit on my cock but without penetration. she decides if I can cum or not. Last night was so hot because she grinded on me and I was totally submissive to her needs and she just got hers, rolled over and was asleep with two minutes while I cuddled with her. She didn’t even consider my needs. I am her toy to be used at her pleasure. To me, this is the next best thing to being cuckolded. I finally feel peace and can’t wait to get denied again tonight or tomorrow.
There's no way I can persuade my wife to cuckold me, but years ago she did briefly engage in the same activities you mention with my orgasm being decided by her after me bringing her off a number of times with PIV and otherwise. Sleeping with her with a solid hard-on during the occasions when she decided to deny me (which she said did turn her on) was mind-blowing and I adored her at those moments; if only she would have continued!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Wed May 22, 2024 9:22 pm

This is an exciting thread. Has either of you denied "cucks" used a chastity cage before?

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Thu May 23, 2024 1:19 am

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 9:22 pm
This is an exciting thread. Has either of you denied "cucks" used a chastity cage before?
Im having a hard time bringing that up. I think she might be into it or totally reject it and face another setback. She’s really not expressing any interest in sex toys of any kind so far.

Last night I was able to do something really kinky. I licked her ass while she rubbed herself. She came about 6 times! I was again denied without even asking if I wanted to finish. We are making good progress. I’m in this for the long game.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 23, 2024 4:48 am

I suggest you check out:

devotionalsex . com

As per OHW rules, I've put a couple of spaces in so it doesn't come up as a link.
Drop it into your browser window, remove the spaces press the return button.

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Thu May 23, 2024 1:46 pm

54321 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 4:48 am
I suggest you check out:

devotionalsex . com

As per OHW rules, I've put a couple of spaces in so it doesn't come up as a link.
Drop it into your browser window, remove the spaces press the return button.

Oh my God. I didn’t know my kink has been formally documented. I can’t wait to show her this website. Thank you so much.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 am

You are welcome. Do tell us how you get on with it.

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Mon May 27, 2024 4:41 am

I told my wife about it and she was a little confused at first but I said it’s important to me that she read it so she did. She’s absolutely on board. I have her oral last night and then she grinded on me again until she came enough times she went to sleep. That’s been our routine for a while now but she told me this morning she likes feeling my erection while we cuddle and sleep. I know that came from the website. Our relation has 10X more energy.

Thank you so much for sharing.