It looks like it's going to happen

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Kinkyluvaboi
Prepubescent

It looks like it's going to happen

Unread post by Kinkyluvaboi » Thu May 23, 2024 12:02 pm

Hi all

I'm a bit of a lurker here but thought that I would share the story so far.

I have a beautiful and totally awesome fiancée. We met through kinky lifestyles and continue to do so together. We are getting married and are totally in love with each other, however, we've always spoken about how sex is not an exclusive thing for us and we would like to see each other with other partners.
I've been doing my groundwork, but my lady has been relatively quiet.. until now. She's been talking with some guys online, had some very sexy conversations, and organised to meet up with two potential connections over the next week! I'm very proud of her.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: It looks like it's going to happen

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri May 24, 2024 8:15 am

Congratulations, sounds like you are on your way.

Kinkyluvaboi
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kinkyluvaboi » Mon May 27, 2024 12:34 am

So yesterday my lady went on her first date with another man.

I won't deny that I was nervous. I dropped her off at the train station as she was meeting him up in town. I had some business to attend to so was able to put it at the back of my mind and was out when she returned.

She sent me a message to say she'd got back safe. Then, over time she revealed what she'd got up to. They met at the train station, went for some coffee and had a bit of a kiss. They then went out for a walk, but returned to the coffee shop because outside was very public for what she wanted to do...

When they returned, they ordered more coffee but she headed immediately to one of the toilets, where shortly after he joined her. They made out quite passionately, and then she took him in her mouth until, not soon after, he came in her mouth.

They didn't do any more at the time but plan for a more intimate setting in a short whiles time. We have had copious sex since she returned and spent the whole night cuddling.

My lady is a slut and I'm really proud of her!

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Mon May 27, 2024 5:11 am

Congratulations Kinkyluvaboi! Wooooohoooo!

Kinkyluvaboi
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kinkyluvaboi » Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:16 pm

So she has a few meets in the pipeline with other potential guys, but nothing much has happened this week.

However, she informs me that she's meeting up with guy 1 that she met with last week at some point next week. It looks like she'll be going to his, explicitly to have sex. Will update when that happens!