Soft bisexuality may be getting my wife interested

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
greyman21_2001
Prepubescent

Soft bisexuality may be getting my wife interested

Unread post by greyman21_2001 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:56 am

I [38M] have had a hotwife fetish for a long time, probably a decade.

I have introduced my wife to it through erotica and buying lifelike toys and naming them. She is great at role play, great at saying the right things but has never been overly turned on by it. Its been clear that the fetish is mine and she participates to be supportive of me.

Last night we played our usual thing where she uses a dildo and we mutually masturbate and I go down on her while she plays.

The twist last night was that she asked me to lick her toy to get it ready for her. She enjoyed that I paused and thought about it before hand and that she was pushing my boundaries the same way my fetish pushes hers. So I did what I was asked to do I licked it for her and it turned her on. Not something abhorrent for me but not something that does much for me EXCEPT that it turned her on. She seemed confused that it did something for her.

She then explained that, while shes never been interested in having a 3rd involved, that having a third that was interested in both of us was interesting to her in this moment. It made it feel more like we were participating in the fantasy together and I wasn't putting something on her. She stopped while she was enjoying herself with her toy and said "imagine he is in me right now and he reaches down and starts stroking you" then asked me to add something and I mentioned that my tongue has some incidental contact while I go down on her during her play. When she finished she asked me to lick her cum off the toy.

Has anyone had there wife move into the lifestyle this way? What would be the best way for me to support her interest so it becomes a reality. At the end of it she said that she likes that shes turning "my" thing into "her" thing.

philxxo
Pervert

Re: Soft bisexuality may be getting my wife interested

Unread post by philxxo » Wed May 15, 2024 11:07 am

This will be an interesting thread to follow. I am a wannabe also, it's been less than a year that I shared my fantasy with wife though. I am sort of bisexual as well which I also told her. Most women are turned off by the thought of men with men. Unfortunately my wife is also. I think if your wife is turned on by man to man contact that could be a winning strategy for you if you were willing to do a bit of it.

usuallylost
Trainable

Unread post by usuallylost » Fri May 24, 2024 4:45 pm

greyman, this is very intriguing. I look forward to hearing where this might go with your wife. As another wannabe, one that has been curious about what it is like for my wife to suck a dick, I think this would be the ideal way to fulfill both fantasies. I think your wife's viewpoint of wanting to feel you both participate is wonderful. Unfortunately, my wife has no interest in watching me fulfill my curiosity, but she has given me permission to do so on my own. However, I cannot do so without her encouragement and help. Hope it works out for you soon.

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Sun May 26, 2024 6:33 am

Try to find a common ground.
You might be stretching both of your comfort zones at first but eventually your fantasies will merge together and it will just be a mixture of shared fantasies, you won't think of it so much as your fantasy and her fantasy.

My wife has a similar fantasy.
For years she's accepted me talking to couples online as a bull/mentor, she finds it slightly interesting to talk about but wasn't willing to allow me to physically participate with a couple.
Something piqued her interest when the subject of a cuck sucking my cock would arise. This quickly become one of her biggest fantasies.
I'm not bi at all, it's not something I like the idea of but knowing how much she liked it, I'd discuss it when someone brought it up and share the conversation with her.
I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it but she's since said it would be ok for me to participate with a couple to see how it goes.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull