Wife going out tonight. A guy can dream!

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Tryn
$2 Ho

Re: Wife going out tonight. A guy can dream!

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:33 am

Sounds like a hot night! I think it’s telling that she said you’re teaching her to like it! Maybe some hotwife related dares when she’s out with Beth will also help her to learn?

typerope77
Trainable

Re: Wife going out tonight. A guy can dream!

Unread post by typerope77 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:50 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:20 pm
She found it hot when she got cucked by you.
I never considered this, you may be onto something. By showing her how I can get turned on by jealousy it may be unlocking something in her that has always been there. What a dream that would be. To watch her fucking a hot guy while she watches me fuck his wife :twisted:
Tryn wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:33 am
Maybe some hotwife related dares when she’s out with Beth will also help her to learn?
I agree!! Beth and Daisy have two concerts coming up. One next weekend just the two of them, then another the following weekend farther away with two more girlfriends of which I have secured two hotel rooms for the four of them to share.

Daisy has made a few comments about how many bi/lesbian girls will be at the 2nd concert. And I told her something like "oh you might be in trouble" and she laughed. My plan is to dare her to take a photo with a hot guy or girl at the 1st concert. Most likely she will forget and not do it on her own. Then I will give her a hard time in front of Beth about being a big chicken and double down on the dare again. Beth is extremely competitive and my guess is she will push Daisy to do it. After all, it's just harmless fun. Also Beth's ex would never let her do such things, so she may really encourage Daisy to do it simply for the thrill of living through her.

Maybe for the 2nd concert I should offer to pay Daisy $$ if she sends me a photo of her kissing a random girl?