1st Time Broaching the Subject…

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
QuietHope
Trainable

Re: 1st Time Broaching the Subject…

Unread post by QuietHope » Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:52 am

Wow. I can't believe how she's zoomed from that first experience with Liam to now having a home studio and its full on. Mind blown. She sounds incredibly sexy. How many other guys has she made cum by now? Is she ever too tired after having others to have you? Thank you for sharing.

Littlehotthai
Trainable

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:41 am

Not so far!! Most times, apart from twice, I’ve been there and have either had her lips around me while she’s fucking someone or I’m inside her while she’s sucking someone off! Last week, I fucked her from behind while she jerked someone off and had him come on her tits…The very same day she gave someone a Nuru massage and the guy begged her to let him fuck her. She texted me to come into the studio and I arrived just as he was clamping his mouth around her nipple. She just looked at me and said Hi Honey, before lowering herself straight onto the most painful looking hard on I think I’ve ever seen! I asked them both how it felt “amazing!” He said and “so BIG!” was her reply! I was positioned behind her as she rode him and couldn’t resist licking her ass and holding her cheeks, moving her up and down on his cock…The urge to DP her was incredible but I wasn’t sure what either of their reactions would’ve been…Baby steps!! I could hear the little squelching sounds as I licked and kissed her ass. It culminated in me going round to the top of the bed, pulling her face down to kiss him and had her alternate between kissing him and blowing me. I’m not bi but didn’t even mind when he held my cock for her to suck. Came pretty quickly!!

Littlehotthai
Trainable

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:34 pm

Hi all!
We’ve been back to Thailand for a few weeks but came back a couple of days ago….LHT has four clients booked in for tomorrow afternoon into the evening. 3 guys, one woman…Hoping the novelty hasn’t worn off and our adventures continue….Will report back over the weekend!
🔥

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:50 am

That sounds like a fun weekend!!

sandy691196
Experienced

Unread post by sandy691196 » Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:39 am

Littlehotthai wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:34 pm
Hi all!
We’ve been back to Thailand for a few weeks but came back a couple of days ago….LHT has four clients booked in for tomorrow afternoon into the evening. 3 guys, one woman…Hoping the novelty hasn’t worn off and our adventures continue….Will report back over the weekend!
🔥
Welcome back mate.
Anything interesting to report while you were in Thailand? Lots of action there!

Ever thought of diversifying into hotel services for visiting executives/tourists?

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:42 am

Just found this thread. Very hot story, thank you for sharing. Waiting for more! Hope she let's you post a picture soon.

Littlehotthai
Trainable

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:58 am

Nothing to report from our Thailand trip as it was largely a family visiting vacation…But when we came back, it was as though LHT had been desperate to get back on the horse, as it were!

We had a “session” in the studio with one of the guy clients who she quite liked and that was really hot but…better than that by a mile, was when I decided to turn the tables and arrange a 4-hand massage for her (2 of the hands were my own!)….I hadn’t told her what was going to happen but I’d arranged it in secret with one of her clients from a few weeks back, who she’d said had been her favourite so far. I checked her appointment book and took down his number. He was more than agreeable when I texted him with my idea!!

It went perfectly…I told LHT that I thought it was her turn to get some relaxation and suggested I give her a massage that night. She’s given me so many that I was sure I could do a good job. She jumped at the chance and so it was arranged for 7pm that night.

When the time came, I had her lay face down on the bed, naked apart from a thin draping sheet which I position at her lower back so just the crack of her ass was exposed…Soft pentatonic music, low lights, incense burning…Just as she sets it up for other clients. I guess I have a good account of myself as after 20 minutes or so she was making little moaning noises as I kneaded her flesh, stopping just where the sheet was. At that point, I looked at the window to see “rick” (not real name) looking in, waiting for my signal…I nodded at him and his face disappeared. The door to the studio opened and Rick walked in silently. I made a point of walking around the bed to disguise any sound he might make until he positioned himself at her feet while I was at her head, massaging her naked shoulders.

Rick oiled his hands up and, on my signal, began to rub her feet slowly. There was an obvious moment of confusion in LHT as she jumped slightly (she said later she wondered how I could reach her feet at the same time as her shoulders) and then the penny dropped for her and she knew what I’d done. The hottest bit was that she didn’t know who I’d done it WITH! Rick was now rubbing up her calf muscles to her knees and the drape was getting higher and higher as he reached her thighs. At that point I simple removed it and let it fall to the floor, exposing my wife’s beautiful ass to whoever it was that was standing at the foot of the bed.

Rick looked at me for a final sign of approval and, at my nod, proceeded to squeeze her ass cheeks, one at a time with oil-drenched hands, occasionally dipping his fingers between them and obviously grazing his fingers over her pussy. As I knew she would, she instantly opened her legs a little wider and raised her ass off the bed slightly, giving mystery man better access and he naturally began slipping first one, then two fingers in and out of her slippery pussy. It was SO beautiful to see as she began gently bucking in time to his slowly thrusting hand. By this time, I couldn’t take it and with one hand massaging her, my other hand had my aching cock in it. She must have sensed this as she raised her head to look at me, smiled and opened her mouth for me.
The more Rick worked on her pussy the higher she lifted her ass off the bed until eventually he took his hand away and buried his face between her ass cheeks. I could see clearly how his nose was squashing up against her asshole as he tongue-fucked her and the wet noises were unbelievable. In between her sighs and panting, she asked me who it was, But I wouldn’t tell her. I just said “do you care?” and she simply said “No!” I asked her if it felt good and she replied “Amazing!”. After about 5 minutes of him licking her pussy I asked her if she wanted his tongue in her ass. She didn’t answer but reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks apart for him and he instantly began stabbing his tongue in and out of her asshole. She always comes when I do that and it was no more than a minute until she came hard, her whole body shuddering as she did. As she came, Rick climbed up behind her, rubbed his cock up and down her slit a few times and finally buried himself inside her sipping wet pussy. She looked like she was going to faint! Her eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned. It was exquisite to see! I asked her if she could tell who’s cock was inside her and she went through two or three names before she mentioned his name but I still didn’t let on! I wanted it to remain a mystery. She then told me to fuck her mouth some more (I didn’t need asking twice!) and I thrust my cock into her mouth again. Rick and I spit-roasted my beautiful wife for about 15 minutes more until I could tell he was ready to come. At the last minute, Rick pulled out, ripped his condom off and jerked off 3 or 4 ropes of hot come over my wife’s ass, pussy and half way up her back. That pushed me over the edge and I instantly filled her greedy mouth with my own come until it was spilling from the corners of her mouth.
Afterwards, as she lay face-down, panting, body glistening in sweat and come, Rick quickly got dressed and, as planned, left without her having seen him.

She still doesn’t know it was him and I love that! I’ve definitely found the next level to our adventures and it’s so fucking HOT, knowing that she knows it could have been anyone who had fucked her…one of our friends…a neighbour…a stranger…Someone I work with…Anyone, literally! She has not stopped talking about it since and I know this was the first of many more of these games we’ll be playing! Unbelievably hot, for us both!

David3State
Trainable

Unread post by David3State » Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:14 am

love the image of that hot asian body covered in her own sweat. With cum as the spice!
Nothing tops fucking a wife in front of her husband
Except fucking a husband in front of his wife