Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
wulfenus
Player

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 am

Oh man that would be sooo hot. I'd be going crazy if something like that would happen with us.
I think that's the most a wannabe can hope for and maybe all I would need.

tony090909 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 pm

My favourite, which we have done a few times, is for her to pretend she has been on a night out with her girlfriends. She soaks the gusset of her panties with baby oil, then comes into the bedroom where I'm pretending to be asleep and wakes me. She tells me she has been fucked and takes my hand and guides it to her soaking wet panties. She climbs into bed and we fuck as she tells me how she let a guy pick her up and fuck her bareback and explains that she has come straight from his bed to ours and she wants me to add my load to the sperm already in her married pussy. I happily oblige.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:17 am

I had her go to a bar right after work one evening across from our usual auto shop on the premise she was waiting for her car repairs to be completed. After about 15 minutes I followed her in and found her at the bar. It appeared a few men were sizing her up and one had already sent her a drink.

Being an office worker I had to play my part, I dug up appropriate clothes and showed up in my well worn, but clean, mechanic shirt, complete with name in the white circle, blue jeans and work boots. I told her sorry we’ve almost finished with her car but it won’t be complete until the morning. Using an old repair bill, I showed her the work that had been done. She wondered if she could get a ride, her husband was out of town. I told her of course, but first I needed a beer and of course I bought her, a drink or two, or three.

We played out a flirtatious conversation and once we got home had a wild ravishing time. One thing she mentioned was that the repair bill really set the scene. (Ah, the little touches help).

My inspiration for all this was from a time when she was in college she worked at an outdoor bar and grill kind of place.
She got laid by two mechanics (not at same time) who worked across the street and would often end up
there for lunch or after work. I always thought that was a hot story, and from her hot reactions, I know she
did too.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:04 am

That's a brilliant idea! Glad it worked so well.

CutieAndTheFreak
Virgin

Unread post by CutieAndTheFreak » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:37 am

Well there are some...The one that comes to my mind is, when we first used her new toy (8 inch realistic dildo) she told my afterwards "I never thought that cock size makes such a difference, i never came so hard on your cock like i came on the big cock today". That was the first time she initiated "hotwife stuff" on her own

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:26 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 pm
SilverStag wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:29 am
My Hw and I were watching " Laura Croft-Tomb Raider" one day in bed. Without prompting we both saw Angelina Jolie and at the same time said "I'd do her!

I never knew my HW had any interest in playing with women, but now I'm on the hunt for a Doppleganger!
It's hot to think of my wife with another woman--pushes a whole different set of buttons than it does to think about her with another man.
My wife has been with a few gals, she really enjoys a sexy couple but there is nothing like watching her slide down another mans cock. Don't get me wrong watching her with a sexy lady is hot but not the same.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:40 am

Once after talking about some of her sexy experiences before we met, she. concluded with

And there were a few dalliances I've forgotten about.

--That got my imagination going even more.

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:15 pm

While my gorgeous fiancee has not been receptive to my HW fantasy thus far, I am extremely fortunate that she loves being an exhibitionist. It is absolutely thrilling that I get to "share" her with other guys by the incredibly sexy and revealing outfits she is willing to wear in public.

One evening, as we were preparing to go out downtown with her wearing a tiny skirt and tight top with no panties or bra, she was in the shower shaving her pussy. I said, "Baby, I don't know why it's so important to me for your pussy to be totally bare when we go out, but it definitely is!" She replied, "We do it so every man who sees my pussy tonight will know we planned it." OMG, so fucking hot!

Another time, we went shopping at WalMart while she was wearing a tiny pair of booty shorts that left a good 3 inches of her amazing ass hanging out. It was incredibly gratifying that every man there immediately trained their eyes on her sweet cheeks as we walked past, literally every single one! But the best part was, as we took our purchases to the self-checkout, she was scanning items while I stood behind her and she turned to me and said, "You should move, those guys are trying to check out my ass and you're in the way." She totally gets it! Just a fantastic, awesome moment. And, obviously, I moved!

Stempor18
Trainable

Unread post by Stempor18 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:23 pm

My gf has said many hot things especially since I've told her more about my fantasies.

She has told me that she had a dream about another man coming to the house and fucking her while she was blindfolded. Then he left and we just cuddled and went to sleep.

She told me in another dream that she was mad at me on a cruise ship and that she had met a man and took him back to her room where she was going to fuck him. She woke up before the dream went any further.

During sex she calls me small and tells me she can't really feel me anymore, but that she still loves having sex and that as long as I use big dildos on her that I can follow. That part is just for me though as she gets nothing out of it.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:45 am

I like the way your gf dreams !

Stempor18 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:23 pm
My gf has said many hot things especially since I've told her more about my fantasies.

She has told me that she had a dream about another man coming to the house and fucking her while she was blindfolded. Then he left and we just cuddled and went to sleep.

She told me in another dream that she was mad at me on a cruise ship and that she had met a man and took him back to her room where she was going to fuck him. She woke up before the dream went any further.

During sex she calls me small and tells me she can't really feel me anymore, but that she still loves having sex and that as long as I use big dildos on her that I can follow. That part is just for me though as she gets nothing out of it.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:57 am

Stag78 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:15 pm
While my gorgeous fiancee has not been receptive to my HW fantasy thus far, I am extremely fortunate that she loves being an exhibitionist. It is absolutely thrilling that I get to "share" her with other guys by the incredibly sexy and revealing outfits she is willing to wear in public.

One evening, as we were preparing to go out downtown with her wearing a tiny skirt and tight top with no panties or bra, she was in the shower shaving her pussy. I said, "Baby, I don't know why it's so important to me for your pussy to be totally bare when we go out, but it definitely is!" She replied, "We do it so every man who sees my pussy tonight will know we planned it." OMG, so fucking hot!

Another time, we went shopping at WalMart while she was wearing a tiny pair of booty shorts that left a good 3 inches of her amazing ass hanging out. It was incredibly gratifying that every man there immediately trained their eyes on her sweet cheeks as we walked past, literally every single one! But the best part was, as we took our purchases to the self-checkout, she was scanning items while I stood behind her and she turned to me and said, "You should move, those guys are trying to check out my ass and you're in the way." She totally gets it! Just a fantastic, awesome moment. And, obviously, I moved!
Lovely and sweet moment for sure!

Stempor18
Trainable

Unread post by Stempor18 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:20 pm

wulfenus wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:45 am
I like the way your gf dreams !

Stempor18 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:23 pm

I don't know if these are real dreams or things she made up and told me because she knows I like it when she talks like that.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:27 am

Either way is great, she's thinking of you, well, thinking of him, but telling you.

Stempor18 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:20 pm

I don't know if these are real dreams or things she made up and told me because she knows I like it when she talks like that.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 am

Just a quick tidbit from this morning. My wife was walking around bare-breasted while getting ready. When I reached out to grab her tits, she slapped me five.

Me: I was going for the breasts.

Her: I know. But that's not what you're getting.

If she ever goes full tease-and-denial with me, I think she'd be frighteningly good at it!

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 am
Just a quick tidbit from this morning. My wife was walking around bare-breasted while getting ready. When I reached out to grab her tits, she slapped me five.

If she ever goes full tease-and-denial with me, I think she'd be frighteningly good at it!
Nice! My wife similar things like that a lot, whenever I try to touch her ass, tits whatever. Often she answers "thats not for you" or "you dont deserve them".

Other thing she said me, different from these, was when we were "warming up" for sex and she said my dick was small. I answered that she is unlucky because all the dicks she touched so far were small. The answer - has expected after my provocation- was a laugh and "no, your dick is the only small I ever touched!"...sweet. 🙂

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:27 pm

feetuji wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:22 pm
Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 am

Nice! My wife similar things like that a lot, whenever I try to touch her ass, tits whatever. Often she answers "thats not for you" or "you dont deserve them".

Other thing she said me, different from these, was when we were "warming up" for sex and she said my dick was small. I answered that she is unlucky because all the dicks she touched so far were small. The answer - has expected after my provocation- was a laugh and "no, your dick is the only small I ever touched!"...sweet. 🙂
Sexy! My wife has done some SPH with me, and I really like it. Probably need to ask her to do it more.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Whats SPH?

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:41 pm

feetuji wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:27 pm
Whats SPH?
Small Penis Humiliation.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:41 pm
feetuji wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:27 pm
Whats SPH?
Small Penis Humiliation.
Ok thanks :)

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:09 pm

The most resent was the other day, she said I'm inviting joe to the cabin for a weekend. I love watching that woman fuck!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am

My ex-wife (when I was a cuckold and not a wannabe)...

"Don't make me beg! I need your cock!"

Said while I was fucking her as hard as I could in "reclaiming sex." She thought I was rubbing against her lips...

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:39 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am
My ex-wife (when I was a cuckold and not a wannabe)...

"Don't make me beg! I need your cock!"

Said while I was fucking her as hard as I could in "reclaiming sex." She thought I was rubbing against her lips...
The poor woman! I would have been embarrassed (and horny).

KANE_A22
Prepubescent

Unread post by KANE_A22 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:35 am

Stag78 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:15 pm

What a great little wife you have there bud. Would love for mine to be so much fun.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:07 am

Last night, my wife and I had sex. I was fingering her during foreplay, and she was really getting into it. So much, in fact, that she said she might like my fingers than my penis. Of course, I immediately asked her if that was because my dick is too small. She said no, but I couldn't help but imagine her with a guy who's longer and thicker than I am. Maybe then she'd change her tune?

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Sat May 01, 2021 7:33 am

"As soon as he pulls out of my pussy, I want to see you suck his cock!"

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:56 am

A good one from today:

Me: (Jokingly) I want to measure my penis. I think i need a bigger tape measure, though.

Wife: No, I think you need a smaller one. Maybe a protractor, like in school?