Poll: scenarios that turn you on

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

What scenarios short of sex turn you on

wife sending G-rated but suggestive pictures to a man
9%
wife going out dancing without you
11%
wife openly flirting with men at a party you are both attending
17%
wife erasing texts to men
1%
being left caring for children or some task that prevents you from wanking while wife is out
2%
wife travelling alone
8%
wife attending a bbq in a short skirt and no panties
10%
wife accidentally sending a nude photo to someone you know
4%
wife reconnecting with an ex on Facebook
6%
wife putting a cleavage shot on Facebook
3%
wife calling out a different name during sex
7%
wife using a dildo much larger than your cock
12%
having a cocky friend who believes he could seduce your wife
5%
hearing back channel that there is some gossip about whether your wife may be a hotwife
5%

Total votes: 978

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Poll: scenarios that turn you on

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:57 am

Welcome to the forum mtl4play. I love seeing mine orgasm regardless of what she uses to do it. The larger the orgasm the better. When her tighs jerk and her pussy throbs and her back arches it is good whether its a dick or a dildo. The fact that she is using and cumming is amazing and wonderful.

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:10 pm

I love my wife using toys anytime she wants. She’s told me from day one she loves my cock and prefers it to anything else, but I don’t mind her having a variety of toys to use as she pleases. We recently bought a pretty large lifelike dildo and it’s quickly becoming a new favorite.

I want her to enjoy herself and feel ALL the sensations possible. It doesn’t make me jealous, it makes me proud to see her enjoying her sexuality and hard orgasms. She deserves it.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

h3atseeker
Virgin

Unread post by h3atseeker » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:14 pm

mtl4play wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:15 am
My personal preference is wife using a larger dildo than me. Recently introduced dildos into our play, and are using one that is about the same size as me, but way more firmer that I am. She orgasms quick and hard on it and to see her use it! So of course I bought a couple of larger ones :lol: but she saw them and refused to try them (7.5 insertable, so not crazy big). Working on it, because i think she would love the feeling, and I know I would get so turned on watching her take it. I'm hoping that she would start thinking about guys with larger cocks after enjoying the bigger ones.
You could blindfold her and slowly seduce her with your mouth and then the smaller dildo. When she gets really hot and closer to orgasm, change to the bigger dildo. Make sure it's warm, lubed and maybe with a condom over it. Lick her clit while slowly working the big dildo deeper and deeper inside her pussy, back and forth in small moments until it moves freely. Then you can start fucking her with it. After she climaxes and you're cuddling, you could tell her she took the bigger thing. Ask her how it felt, and she'll be wondering...

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:04 am

I am extremely fortunate that my "wannabe" hotwife is an exhibitionist that loves attention from men. Short skirts and dresses without panties is ALWAYS awesome! Even better with a clingy top and no bra!

Here's a couple more scenarios that she and I have talked about that I think are unbelievably hot:

1. She has a large, black dildo we have affectionately nicknamed "Tyrone". Hot af scenario: We are in a sex shop, she grabs a big dildo off the shelf and asks me within earshot of several guys nearby "Do you think this one is bigger than Tyrone?", to which I respond "I don't know, Tyrone is pretty big." I told her if a couple of random guys happened to get the impression that I was OK with her getting regularly fucked by a black guy with a huge cock, that would be very hot. She agreed.

2. A couple years ago we went out and randomly met a lesbian couple we struck up a conversation with. At some point, she told them how she wasn't wearing panties under her short dress because I don't like her to wear panties! Hearing my girl say this kind of thing to anyone was hot, but I thought it would be even hotter if she said the same thing to a guy, although doing so may be a bit too forward. Then it occurred to me that she can literally say anything we want a guy to hear if she pretends to talk to a girlfriend on her phone. We want a guy to know she's going commando? Tell her girlfriend! She's horny and looking for action? Hey girl! The possibilities are endless!

3. I recently told my girl how I fantasize about her getting fucked by several guys in a hotel room at night with the blinds open and lights on. The hottest part would be going out the next day not knowing who might have seen her getting railed. Fuck yeah!

Cuckedbydildo
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedbydildo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:26 am

Wife using a dildo much larger than me is a huge turn on for me and she knows it. She rarely uses dildos on herself and prefers using a small bullet type vibe on her clit to get off quickly.

Almost 10 years ago I took a new job in another state and for a few months she stayed back until the school year ended for the kids. We talked every day on the phone but rarely had sexy talk because the kids were around. One weekend night after having a couple of drinks and tucking the kids into bed she FaceTimes me. I pick up and to my surprise she’s in bed slowly sliding big “Jeff” in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She starts asking me if I like the way Jeff fucks her with his big cock and in no time she sees me whip out my cock and was stroking it at the same rhythm as Jeff was fucking her. She notices my pace is the same as hers and right away and starts speeding up, loudly moaning and in no time we both are having simultaneous orgasms.

This is one of the hottest things she’s ever done and sadly has never repeated.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:57 am

having a cocky friend who believes he could seduce your wife

have had a few like that, and a couple who actually did so