Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
feetuji
Pervert

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by feetuji » Sat May 01, 2021 11:03 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:56 am
A good one from today:

Me: (Jokingly) I want to measure my penis. I think i need a bigger tape measure, though.

Wife: No, I think you need a smaller one. Maybe a protractor, like in school?
Nice 😀.
Sometimes my wife says the same. She even teased me about small penis in front of a friendly couple

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 am

feetuji wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:03 am
Raoul2004 wrote:
A good one from today:

Me: (Jokingly) I want to measure my penis. I think i need a bigger tape measure, though.

Nice 😀.
Sometimes my wife says the same. She even teased me about small penis in front of a friendly couple
In front of other people? That's really hot!

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat May 01, 2021 11:52 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 am
feetuji wrote:
Raoul2004 wrote:
A good one from today:

Nice 😀.
In front of a friendly couple and all in a mood of fun. Anyway, I enjoyed her being so crazy saying that!

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:23 am

feetuji wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:52 pm
Raoul2004 wrote:
feetuji wrote:
Raoul2004 wrote:
A good one from today:

Nice 😀.
In front of a friendly couple and all in a mood of fun. Anyway, I enjoyed her being so crazy saying that!
Don't blame you. Even if it were meant in fun, a remark like that would be so arousing to hear!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 02, 2021 7:07 am

While in the middle of a MFM threesome with her favorite fuckbuddy and me, where he and I were pleasuring her body as she just laid there, she started moaning and saying over and over again, "Somebody fuck me, please somebody fuck me." We. had put her in such a state of arousal that she craved a hard cock, and didn't care whose it was. At that point, a random stranger could have come by and she would have welcomed his cock inside her.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun May 02, 2021 7:51 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:23 am
feetuji wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:52 pm
Raoul2004 wrote:
feetuji wrote:

Nice 😀.
Yes indeed!
She is shy and very down to earth, faithful etc but sometimes I have this little pearls lol

Don't blame you. Even if it were meant in fun, a remark like that would be so arousing to hear!

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Sun May 02, 2021 7:46 pm

My wife is aware of my fantasies and sometimes plays along with me (kinda like roleplay).

one of the hottest thing was her extremely turned on by the movie 365 days. She really liked that guy and even fingered herself after watching the movie...

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:47 am

bufaker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:46 pm
My wife is aware of my fantasies and sometimes plays along with me (kinda like roleplay).

one of the hottest thing was her extremely turned on by the movie 365 days. She really liked that guy and even fingered herself after watching the movie...
That's really hot! She must have really liked the movie (and the guy).

unfasten_her_slacks
Trainable

Unread post by unfasten_her_slacks » Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 am

"Here's the receipt dear, so you can up-date the accounts. I bought some lovely new panties today. I'm going to be wearing them soon for someone rather special ... and it's not you!!!"

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm

Last time we had sex, I was licking her pussy and teasing her about the ex. I asked: am I licking good as he did? Her answer was "No, he was better", with a warm tone of voice.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:20 am

feetuji wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm
Last time we had sex, I was licking her pussy and teasing her about the ex. I asked: am I licking good as he did? Her answer was "No, he was better", with a warm tone of voice.
Gotta love her brutal honesty! :)

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu May 13, 2021 3:12 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:20 am
feetuji wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm
Gotta love her brutal honesty! :)
I think that she was just teasing me, going with my line of play. But it was good too, listening to that! If it was for real, even better!

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:57 am

Well, in another sex night with my wife and teasing her about the ex, she said with a warm tone of voice "your dick and his dick are messy! they make everything in a mess"...hard to translate but it was more obvious in my native language that she was refering to the cum, how our dicks cum a lot. I was delitghted and with a very big bone! Not only what she said but how she said it, even more if we take into account the fact that she doesnt [seem to] like cum/sperm. I pushed a litthe further the fantasy and said [with my fingers on her pussy, masturbating her] "Ok, so if you dont want our dick, I will play with his dick and let him cum in my belly", she moaned and almost suddenly got very wet! So beautiful...after the orgasm she masturbated me and when I was near cumming to my own belly, I said "you love these messy things dont you?" and she answered "you too", and then I cum! She didnt deny it the fact that she loves such messy things, and thats a victory so to speak.

Chaos_6
Trainable

Unread post by Chaos_6 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:53 pm

So when I first told my wife that I was into this it was a no. That eventually changed to her telling me she thinks the fantasy is hot but unsure whether she could ever really do it. Then the other night she and I were watching a series on TV that has two gentleman she thinks are sexy. She looks at me out of nowhere and says:

“If it were those two then I would fuck them. I’d let all three of you have your way with me!”

Instant erection.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:44 pm

More teasing from the wife tonight!

Her: (Referring to chocolate chip cookies): These are the ones that just came out of the oven, so they haven't firmed up yet.

Me: (Snort-giggles)

Her: Kinda like your dick.

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:07 am

When I told my wife that I'd like her to find a lover, she thought I was just saying it because I wanted a woman. She kept worrying about it and one day she was telling me that she does not want me to have sex with another woman, but if I ever do, I must use a condom. I told her that it's not me that we have to worry about not using a condom: "I think you are much more likely to do it without a condom." She blushed and said, "That may be true."

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:11 am

Welcome to the forum nks.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:16 pm

lisamyhotwife wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 am
Then there was the date that they were going at it pretty heavily I heard her say "take the condom off so I can feel you fill me". There where so many things said over the years.
damn...I got hard just reading that.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Flopharder1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Flopharder1 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:04 pm

“I think I’m going braless all summer.”

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:25 pm

Sounds like a pretty damn good plan. A small sundress and no bra or panties is a very sexy adornment.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Chaos_6 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:53 pm
So when I first told my wife that I was into this it was a no. That eventually changed to her telling me she thinks the fantasy is hot but unsure whether she could ever really do it. Then the other night she and I were watching a series on TV that has two gentleman she thinks are sexy. She looks at me out of nowhere and says:

“If it were those two then I would fuck them. I’d let all three of you have your way with me!”

Instant erection.
Thats great! The rare ocasions my wife says something similar, I never know if its for real or just tease, but I always get a big hard erection too :)

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 am

Oh yeah how hot is that? My wife, really rarely, will make a sexy comment like that, well no 4 letter words, and
I love it. I always wonder why doesnt she see the effect and do it more often?

feetuji wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:42 pm
Chaos_6 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Instant erection.
Thats great! The rare ocasions my wife says something similar, I never know if its for real or just tease, but I always get a big hard erection too :)

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:52 am

My wife hasn’t cucked me yet, I have told her in the past about my desire. She owns a cleaning business here in Naples, and there is a young guy she cleans for, she always tells me “Josh is handsome”. And some weeks after watching 50 shades of Gray, she told me “I think Josh has a red room, I see a lot of restraints in there, I wonder if he’d tie me up”………..but this is the one I can’t stop thinking about, she came from cleaning Josh’s and told me “I was folding Josh’s laundry, and his underwear looks different, it has a huge , like pocket of n the front, do you think he has a very big cock and that’s why it’s like that, I’ve never seen one that big if that’s what it’s for”

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:27 am

My wife and myself and her boyfriend were at a nude beach. She was standing next to him, holding his hand, it was like I was the third wheel. A couple came up to us and the wife asked about our situation. My wife told her she was cuckolding me and when my wife was asked why, she responded “look at his little dick. All it is good for is his own hand.” I was a little stunned but got hard (couldn’t wear the cage at the beach). The other lady laughed and after looking at my little hard dick she agreed it was probably best for my own hand.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:04 pm

SmallHubbyTexas wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:27 am
My wife and myself and her boyfriend were at a nude beach. She was standing next to him, holding his hand, it was like I was the third wheel. A couple came up to us and the wife asked about our situation. My wife told her she was cuckolding me and when my wife was asked why, she responded “look at his little dick. All it is good for is his own hand.” I was a little stunned but got hard (couldn’t wear the cage at the beach). The other lady laughed and after looking at my little hard dick she agreed it was probably best for my own hand.
How deliciously humiliating!