Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Vanillalife
Virgin

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by Vanillalife » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:37 pm

She's not shared but maybe one day!
We do enjoy role playing with a dildo accompanied by dirty talk.
Hottest things she's said while role playing:
Fuck me like someone is watching
Is that what you want? You want to watch me get fucked.
Yes! I want another cock!
Oh baby! He's fucking me so good, he's so hard!

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:16 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:34 pm
shinohouse wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:00 pm
I was talking to a man at a friend's birthday party. After a while my wife came to me and whispered in my ear: I gave this one a blow job.
But she did that before we were together. But still made me hard
Yeah, I'd be rock hard after that!
This would get me hard. My wife was a virgin when we married but had blown at least one previous boyfriend. I’ve always loved imagining her being a blowjob queen.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:23 am

This morning, my wife and I were joking around, talking about how we clean our intimate areas. (I happened to be naked during the conversation.)

Me: It takes a whole bar of soap [to clean my penis].

Her: (Pointing at my dick) Really? You’re gonna say that when you’re naked?

Me: I’m bold.

Her: Deluded!

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:02 am

"Pull out of my pussy and cum in my mouth!"

"Your dad made me blow him again today."

"Let's geta black man to join us in bed, I want to see you suck his cock".

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 am

weighus69 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:02 am
"Pull out of my pussy and cum in my mouth!"

"Your dad made me blow him again today."

"Let's geta black man to join us in bed, I want to see you suck his cock".
Good wife! :up:

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:22 am

SmallHubbyTexas wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:27 am
My wife and myself and her boyfriend were at a nude beach. She was standing next to him, holding his hand, it was like I was the third wheel. A couple came up to us and the wife asked about our situation. My wife told her she was cuckolding me and when my wife was asked why, she responded “look at his little dick. All it is good for is his own hand.” I was a little stunned but got hard (couldn’t wear the cage at the beach). The other lady laughed and after looking at my little hard dick she agreed it was probably best for my own hand.
I think it is extremely sexy if hubby has to wear his cage at a nude beach, especially if she is hanging out with other guys or shows obvious signs of having been fucked.

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:30 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 am
Just a quick tidbit from this morning. My wife was walking around bare-breasted while getting ready. When I reached out to grab her tits, she slapped me five.

Me: I was going for the breasts.

Her: I know. But that's not what you're getting.

If she ever goes full tease-and-denial with me, I think she'd be frighteningly good at it!
That's all I get from my current wife, enough teasing that I start begging. She won't take care of me any more, the best I can do is to request permission to take care of myself. :oops:

Her mother was extremely dominating of her dad and so she has been well trained.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:25 am

jim28 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:30 am
Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 am
Just a quick tidbit from this morning. My wife was walking around bare-breasted while getting ready. When I reached out to grab her tits, she slapped me five.

Me: I was going for the breasts.

Her: I know. But that's not what you're getting.

If she ever goes full tease-and-denial with me, I think she'd be frighteningly good at it!
That's all I get from my current wife, enough teasing that I start begging. She won't take care of me any more, the best I can do is to request permission to take care of myself. :oops:

Her mother was extremely dominating of her dad and so she has been well trained.
There's just something about teasing! I also like the idea of being ordered to masturbate by my wife. I remember one time we were sitting on the couch with her feet in my lap, and I was kind of humping her feet. Eventually she said, "Stop. If you want to masturbate, go to the bathroom." Not exactly an order per se, but still hot.

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:25 am
[

There's just something about teasing! I also like the idea of being ordered to masturbate by my wife. I remember one time we were sitting on the couch with her feet in my lap, and I was kind of humping her feet. Eventually she said, "Stop. If you want to masturbate, go to the bathroom." Not exactly an order per se, but still hot.
Yes, my wife being in total control is a turn on, and is the way it should be.

As I said, she was raised in a family where her mother controlled her father so I know it's natural for her. Her mother also cucked her dad. IDK if my wife s doing that yet or not

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:46 pm

jim28 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 pm
Raoul2004 wrote:
[

As I said, she was raised in a family where her mother controlled her father so I know it's natural for her. Her mother also cucked her dad. IDK if my wife s doing that yet or not
You suspect she might be cucking you? I think the same thing about my wife sometimes.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:33 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:46 pm
jim28 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 pm
Raoul2004 wrote:
[

You suspect she might be cucking you? I think the same thing about my wife sometimes.
That kind of orders its something I like too. Some minutes ago I was giving her some soft bittes in her leg and she said "stop, you are allowed to bitte me only in my feet" and thats what I did!

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Few hours ago: I said with a smile (teasing her): "can i put something inside you?". Her answer: "No. But you can put a dick inside your ass" lol. :shock: :D

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:21 pm

feetuji wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 pm
Few hours ago: I said with a smile (teasing her): "can i put something inside you?". Her answer: "No. But you can put a dick inside your ass" lol. :shock: :D
Hmmmm. Sounds like good offer

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:48 am

jim28 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:21 pm
feetuji wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 pm
Hmmmm. Sounds like good offer
Sometimes she really seem excited when we are having sex and I throw that kind of fantasy. At least 2 or 3 times she was very wet and excited when I talked about her ex fucking my ass. I am never sure if the wetness and excitment is just because the sex or the fantasy because she never opens the game. Nevertheless, yesterday when she said that thing about the dick in my ass I tought "niiiiiice....you like the idea, dont you?"

Igotsoul
Virgin

Unread post by Igotsoul » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:04 am

tony090909 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 pm
I'm not really sure why, but we never did act out that scenario. Probably when I came home she wasn't in the mood for it. I'm sure I will have been in the mood, but she will only role play when she feels up for it. If she's not up for it then there is no point pushing it, as I'll either get a straight refusal or a session where she is really just going through the motions.

My favourite, which we have done a few times, is for her to pretend she has been on a night out with her girlfriends. She soaks the gusset of her panties with baby oil, then comes into the bedroom where I'm pretending to be asleep and wakes me. She tells me she has been fucked and takes my hand and guides it to her soaking wet panties. She climbs into bed and we fuck as she tells me how she let a guy pick her up and fuck her bareback and explains that she has come straight from his bed to ours and she wants me to add my load to the sperm already in her married pussy. I happily oblige.
I loved the scene of your role play that your wife plays out, it's really hot.
Does she initiate this herself when she's in the mood?

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:21 am

feetuji wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:48 am

Sometimes she really seem excited when we are having sex and I throw that kind of fantasy. At least 2 or 3 times she was very wet and excited when I talked about her ex fucking my ass. I am never sure if the wetness and excitment is just because the sex or the fantasy because she never opens the game. Nevertheless, yesterday when she said that thing about the dick in my ass I tought "niiiiiice....you like the idea, dont you?"
It sounds really hot for her to make you take her ex's dick. It's one thing for her to have you clean up her pussy after he fucks her but it takes it to a new level when she gives you to him to use!

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:29 am

We had her boyfriend kneeling up and we were sharing sucking his cock and licking his balls and asshole. After some time, she whispered in my ear, "I’m going to get my cunt eaten. You take care of things back here."

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Igotsoul wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:04 am
tony090909 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 pm
I'm not really sure why, but we never did act out that scenario. Probably when I came home she wasn't in the mood for it. I'm sure I will have been in the mood, but she will only role play when she feels up for it. If she's not up for it then there is no point pushing it, as I'll either get a straight refusal or a session where she is really just going through the motions.

My favourite, which we have done a few times, is for her to pretend she has been on a night out with her girlfriends. She soaks the gusset of her panties with baby oil, then comes into the bedroom where I'm pretending to be asleep and wakes me. She tells me she has been fucked and takes my hand and guides it to her soaking wet panties. She climbs into bed and we fuck as she tells me how she let a guy pick her up and fuck her bareback and explains that she has come straight from his bed to ours and she wants me to add my load to the sperm already in her married pussy. I happily oblige.
I loved the scene of your role play that your wife plays out, it's really hot.
Does she initiate this herself when she's in the mood?
Sadly no I'm afraid not. I can't think of a time when she has initiated role playing, which is a shame as it would indicate a shift in how she viewed things.

SealBeachCouple
Virgin

Unread post by SealBeachCouple » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:19 am

Really enjoying this thread. My wife and I have talked about swinging and sharing for most of our marriage (22 years this weekend), and we're in the planning-research stages of going to a swing/sex club to watch and get comfortable.

That said, I think she's hinting at more due to some of her comments such as:

1. "Look at that woman over there," she said as we were looking across a U-shaped bar awhile back. "Why do you think she's been alone all this time -- we should take her home." I said, "Are you serious?" and then she somehow expertly changed the subject. It was the first time she ever came out and mentioned bringing someone else into our sex life. Later, my wife said she bumped into the woman in the bathroom and complimented her by telling her that she and I both thought she was really attractive. It didn't go anywhere, but I was so charged by my wife's pro-activeness.

2. "We should swap husbands," my wife told her female co-worker with me standing right there at a work-related party this past winter. "You two are into weird stuff like anal, and Jim and I are mellow homebodies and we don't like anal." The three of us laughed and her friend and I look at each other wondering if my wife is serious -- this has been brought up several times, but never in a serious manner that takes things to the next step. Also, that couple is broken up at the moment.

...And here's a interesting thing she just said a couple weeks ago as we were planning a recent vacation at a Palm Springs Airbnb:

3. "We're going to have two extra bedrooms so we can invite friends over and they can spend the night," she said. "The only problem is that almost everyone's out of town that week except for Mike and Heather (longtime friends, married couple) -- we can invite them over and then swap." She said it so quickly and casually, I might have done a double take. I asked her if she was serious, and she kind of laughed it off and moved on to the next subject. (Heather told my wife that Mike confessed to her that he has a femme dom fetish and he'd like to go to a professional for a session. My wife has a distant fantasy of being a femme dom. I asked her if she'd ever fulfill his fantasy for him. She sort of shrugged and said, "I don't know, maybe," and changed the subject again.

She's made little comments like this all throughout our marriage, and I think she's primed to ramp things up, but our upcoming visit to a swingers club where people who are having sex around us will help me determine whether she just likes to talk and keep it a fantasy about playing, or if she really wants to move forward with the swinging/HW journey we've been slowly taking. Eventually I'm going to call her bluff and then the real work begins.

Shantideva
Trainable

Unread post by Shantideva » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:57 am

SealBeachCouple wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:19 am
Really enjoying this thread. My wife and I have talked about swinging and sharing for most of our marriage (22 years this weekend), and we're in the planning-research stages of going to a swing/sex club to watch and get comfortable.

That said, I think she's hinting at more due to some of her comments such as:

1. "Look at that woman over there," she said as we were looking across a U-shaped bar awhile back. "Why do you think she's been alone all this time -- we should take her home." I said, "Are you serious?" and then she somehow expertly changed the subject. It was the first time she ever came out and mentioned bringing someone else into our sex life. Later, my wife said she bumped into the woman in the bathroom and complimented her by telling her that she and I both thought she was really attractive. It didn't go anywhere, but I was so charged by my wife's pro-activeness.

2. "We should swap husbands," my wife told her female co-worker with me standing right there at a work-related party this past winter. "You two are into weird stuff like anal, and Jim and I are mellow homebodies and we don't like anal." The three of us laughed and her friend and I look at each other wondering if my wife is serious -- this has been brought up several times, but never in a serious manner that takes things to the next step. Also, that couple is broken up at the moment.

...And here's a interesting thing she just said a couple weeks ago as we were planning a recent vacation at a Palm Springs Airbnb:

3. "We're going to have two extra bedrooms so we can invite friends over and they can spend the night," she said. "The only problem is that almost everyone's out of town that week except for Mike and Heather (longtime friends, married couple) -- we can invite them over and then swap." She said it so quickly and casually, I might have done a double take. I asked her if she was serious, and she kind of laughed it off and moved on to the next subject. (Heather told my wife that Mike confessed to her that he has a femme dom fetish and he'd like to go to a professional for a session. My wife has a distant fantasy of being a femme dom. I asked her if she'd ever fulfill his fantasy for him. She sort of shrugged and said, "I don't know, maybe," and changed the subject again.

She's made little comments like this all throughout our marriage, and I think she's primed to ramp things up, but our upcoming visit to a swingers club where people who are having sex around us will help me determine whether she just likes to talk and keep it a fantasy about playing, or if she really wants to move forward with the swinging/HW journey we've been slowly taking. Eventually I'm going to call her bluff and then the real work begins.
All these details are super hot. Your wife sounds wonderful. Talking about people we actually know makes it too "real" for my wife, so we rarely do that. Looking forward to your update after going to the club!

Robbie Darcy
Virgin

Unread post by Robbie Darcy » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:19 am

How about this when I was fucking my wife in the arse on one occasion recently?

"I've been very bad! I've been messaging another man online and sending him naked pictures of me. I think I may need to be punished!"

Now I know she likes to talk sex with other (younger) men and she can handle really hard anal sex. But this talk when I was pounding away at her made me fuck her harder and faster still. I swear my balls were bruised by the time I came inside her.

She's been punished many times since then too.
Looking forward to the day when I can shout from the rooftops "my wife is a hotwife!"

HungCuckLondon
Virgin

Unread post by HungCuckLondon » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:26 pm

Last night, my GF said the hottest thing to me so far in our relationship.

We were lying in bed together, I was stroking my cock and she was rubbing her clit and we were talking about trying anal again.
She said to me “I’ve had a big black cock in my ass, haven’t I” (talking about our black dildo).
This got me super hard, but then she said “what if i got fucked by a real BBC” and I swear I’ve never seen her cum so fast.

My biggest fantasy is to see her with a BBC and we’ve never really talked about it before. I was so surprised but so turned on, I won’t be able to stop thinking about this for a long time!

505Hubby1
Virgin

Unread post by 505Hubby1 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:42 am

There have been a couple things lately....

Drunk sex one night, and I brought up my fantasy again. Usually in my fantasy talk, I talk about her blowing another man, and us having an MFM (usually just with me inside her, but her playing with and getting pleasured by the other male. This night when I brought it up, I asked her to tell me what my biggest fantasy was. She said “you want to watch me have sex with another man.” While I said yes, and no...she probed a little more and asked “what would you do, just sit in the corner and jack off while watching?”

About a week later, again during drunk sex, I asked her do you want to invite another man. She answered “I don’t think we could find someone tonight!” That got me going!!! I said not tonight, but would you be willing to have a threesome? “Yes, if you really want to see me with another man.” I then said, I’m not sure I’m ready to watch you have sex, but we can invite someone to play a little and get a blow job while I fuck you.
She replied “I don’t think any of us would be happy with just a blowjob.” Then I came! Haha

Mitchemr74
Virgin

Unread post by Mitchemr74 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 am

Wife finally said, after years of talking about her finding a lover, that “it will happen”. She said it while we were making love and thought she was just very excited and saying it to make me orgasm. But later, out of the blue, she said it again and later once again when we were outside of the bedroom in normal situations.

She said she doesn’t want to use an app or dating site but to meet someone in a bar. She has chosen a very high end bar and said she would go alone. She said I could join her later at the bar, if I want, that would give her an excuse when someone asked why she was alone.

This is, it seems, a huge step forward. I think she has it in her mind, finally.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Mitchemr74.