Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Raoul2004
Player

Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:05 pm

There was a similar thread on another forum, and I’d thought I’d start one here, since wives’ sexy comments are particularly important to wannabes. My wife (who knows I have a cuckold fetish) recently said, “I would totally leave you for Jon Ossoff.” Admittedly, he’s not the first guy I would imagine her with, but if she wants to have a crush on another guy, I’m all for it!
(I don’t mean to start a political discussion by mentioning Ossoff. The only thing that matters here is he’s the guy she’s hot for.)

afagehi7

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:42 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:05 pm
There was a similar thread on another forum, and I’d thought I’d start one here, since wives’ sexy comments are particularly important to wannabes. My wife (who knows I have a cuckold fetish) recently said, “I would totally leave you for Jon Ossoff.” Admittedly, he’s not the first guy I would imagine her with, but if she wants to have a crush on another guy, I’m all for it!
(I don’t mean to start a political discussion by mentioning Ossoff. The only thing that matters here is he’s the guy she’s hot for.)
My wife also thinks he's cute so yours isn't alone.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:32 am

Seems to be a trend. Who knew! 😀

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 pm

My wife knows that I would like to share her and says it isn't going to happen, but is happy to use it as a fantasy. A few years ago when I was working away she emailed me:-

"Maybe when you get home we can act out a scenario where I come home very wet having just been fucked by one of your friends (not sure which one) and you have to take me on the kitchen table".

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:29 am

Nice!

davecarnality

Unread post by davecarnality » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:39 am

tony090909 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 pm
My wife knows that I would like to share her and says it isn't going to happen, but is happy to use it as a fantasy. A few years ago when I was working away she emailed me:-

"Maybe when you get home we can act out a scenario where I come home very wet having just been fucked by one of your friends (not sure which one) and you have to take me on the kitchen table".
At this point, I can only hope to get an email like yours. It would be incredibly arousing! While she will carry on the conversation in bed, my wife has not yet initiated a conversation about hotwifing or cucking. I hope you will tell us how it played out.

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 pm

I'm not really sure why, but we never did act out that scenario. Probably when I came home she wasn't in the mood for it. I'm sure I will have been in the mood, but she will only role play when she feels up for it. If she's not up for it then there is no point pushing it, as I'll either get a straight refusal or a session where she is really just going through the motions.

My favourite, which we have done a few times, is for her to pretend she has been on a night out with her girlfriends. She soaks the gusset of her panties with baby oil, then comes into the bedroom where I'm pretending to be asleep and wakes me. She tells me she has been fucked and takes my hand and guides it to her soaking wet panties. She climbs into bed and we fuck as she tells me how she let a guy pick her up and fuck her bareback and explains that she has come straight from his bed to ours and she wants me to add my load to the sperm already in her married pussy. I happily oblige.

A300
Virgin

Unread post by A300 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:40 am

My wife was headed to the store with her guy and I texted her to buy condoms. She called me back and asked, “why do we need to buy condoms? Are they for you or something? Because this guy is fixed!”. So not exactly hot and seductive, but I thought it was pretty awesome!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:52 pm

tony090909 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 pm
I'm not really sure why, but we never did act out that scenario. Probably when I came home she wasn't in the mood for it. I'm sure I will have been in the mood, but she will only role play when she feels up for it. If she's not up for it then there is no point pushing it, as I'll either get a straight refusal or a session where she is really just going through the motions.

My favourite, which we have done a few times, is for her to pretend she has been on a night out with her girlfriends. She soaks the gusset of her panties with baby oil, then comes into the bedroom where I'm pretending to be asleep and wakes me. She tells me she has been fucked and takes my hand and guides it to her soaking wet panties. She climbs into bed and we fuck as she tells me how she let a guy pick her up and fuck her bareback and explains that she has come straight from his bed to ours and she wants me to add my load to the sperm already in her married pussy. I happily oblige.
Damn. Great of her to play along.

shinohouse
Prepubescent

Unread post by shinohouse » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:00 pm

I was talking to a man at a friend's birthday party. After a while my wife came to me and whispered in my ear: I gave this one a blow job.
But she did that before we were together. But still made me hard

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:34 pm

shinohouse wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:00 pm
I was talking to a man at a friend's birthday party. After a while my wife came to me and whispered in my ear: I gave this one a blow job.
But she did that before we were together. But still made me hard
Yeah, I'd be rock hard after that!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:34 pm

My wife began stroking me while speaking of what I could have done after doing work at a lady's house.
She got me this one job and when I came home and cleaned up, she asked me ,in a sexy voice that I rarely hear, what I did with her after I was finished with the work.
She began stroking my cock and kept asking questions, so I played along and kept answering them.
It got super naughty with details of how she doesn't shave and how she wanted me in her ass and how she gave me a blow job again before I left, etc.
I wasn't as into it as she was which was a surprise for me.
I am more into her cucking me but her line of thought came out of no where it seemed.
I'd welcome it again but she eventually said that just the idea of me playing with another woman hurt her.
What a mixed bag she can be sometimes.

Another was when she was stroking me and I was being honest about wanting her cousin holding one of the extra keys to my cock cage. She did not want that but kept stroking me until I came. Recently that cousin dropped something off at our place and I had that keyholder fantasy on my mind. I wondered if my wife did to and the next day she revealed that she was thinking about what I wanted. Unfortunately she still is not into it. If I would have known that she was coming over I would have left my cage in the bathroom for her to see but I did not have time to place it in there.

For me the hot conversations are the ones where we are honest with each other about our sexual desires and insecurities. My modest wife used to be disgusted about the idea of putting my cock in a cage but now she calls it my "cock" without hesitation and she initiates my wearing the cage.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:38 pm

A300 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:40 am
My wife was headed to the store with her guy and I texted her to buy condoms. She called me back and asked, “why do we need to buy condoms? Are they for you or something? Because this guy is fixed!”. So not exactly hot and seductive, but I thought it was pretty awesome!
It's definitely awesome! It would be red-hot if my wife were fucking a guy without a condom.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:15 am

There are so many but I guess the one that sticks out the most was the time we hooked up with 2 other couples at a hotel takeover in Minneapolis Minnesota. It got heated fast. I was with one of the wives and the others were with my wife and I guess maybe 40 minutes in we had all paired off and I was on the same bed as my wife and the guy she was with. I heard her whisper to him that she wanted to feel him cum in her. We about 30 seconds later they both started cuming and shortly after everyone was cuming. Fun weekend.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:20 am

I also remember a date she was on, I had to work so I couldn't be there. It was out of town. She called me as he started to undress her so I could listen. I could hear a lot of whispers and kissing and then she said in a rather loud voice, " fuck me". He did. 🙂

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 am

Then there was the date that they were going at it pretty heavily I heard her say "take the condom off so I can feel you fill me". There where so many things said over the years.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am

lisamyhotwife wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 am
Then there was the date that they were going at it pretty heavily I heard her say "take the condom off so I can feel you fill me". There where so many things said over the years.
Say whaaatttt? Damn dude... that's so hot. She's a naughty little monkey. I want to steal her from you!

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:00 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am
lisamyhotwife wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 am
Say whaaatttt? Damn dude... that's so hot. She's a naughty little monkey. I want to steal her from you!
Not sure you could steal her but maybe take her home for a few hours. :mrgreen:

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:38 pm

One time, deadly serious, she said, "This is my golden time. I'm going to fuck around, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. When I'm out, don't call me to ask where I am or what I'm doing. I'm going to be a fucking god."

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:41 pm

My wife knows I like it when she makes sexually humiliating jokes. Nothing too extreme-- just comments about me having a small penis and things like that.
Here's an exchange from tonight:

Me: Do you want some biscuits [left over from the night before]?
Her: No. They're probably rock hard.
Me: Do you know what else is rock hard?
Her: Not your dick.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:41 pm
My wife knows I like it when she makes sexually humiliating jokes. Nothing too extreme-- just comments about me having a small penis and things like that.

That is some sexy talk, thanks for sharing. Are you caged?

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:10 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:41 pm

That is some sexy talk, thanks for sharing. Are you caged?

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:22 pm

Nope, never tried that. Doesn't really do much for me personally, although I don't judge guys who do like it.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:29 am

My Hw and I were watching " Laura Croft-Tomb Raider" one day in bed. Without prompting we both saw Angelina Jolie and at the same time said "I'd do her!

I never knew my HW had any interest in playing with women, but now I'm on the hunt for a Doppleganger!

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:29 am
My Hw and I were watching " Laura Croft-Tomb Raider" one day in bed. Without prompting we both saw Angelina Jolie and at the same time said "I'd do her!

I never knew my HW had any interest in playing with women, but now I'm on the hunt for a Doppleganger!
It's hot to think of my wife with another woman--pushes a whole different set of buttons than it does to think about her with another man.