Hoften do you masturbate thinking about it?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
1_chammer
Virgin

Hoften do you masturbate thinking about it?

Unread post by 1_chammer » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 pm

How often do think about her getting fucked, what’s your go-to fantasy?

p.s. I’m a chronic masturbater

MsMsld-1

Re: Hoften do you masturbate thinking about it?

Unread post by MsMsld-1 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:36 pm

Never because MsM has me locked in a chastity cage 24/7/365. It’s much more exciting being continuously aroused and never getting the “lows” that can come after a few seconds of orgasm excitement !!

MsM’s ld

tuugy
Virgin

Unread post by tuugy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:27 am

Almost everyday

Lovrman53
Trainable

Unread post by Lovrman53 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:03 am

Lately, every day. Also fantasize about it during sex. Meanwhile, I enjoy planting seeds during our daily conversations to set up "the" conversation where I share my desire to share her and watch. I tell her how smoking hot she is for her age (69), that guys half her age would line up for her, that she gets lots of attention in restaurants etc.

HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:56 pm

Very frequently. I imagine my jacking buddy drilling her.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:47 pm

I think about it everyday lol. I love watching cuckokd videos on xhsmster and imagine that ist my wife.

S88

Unread post by S88 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:30 pm

At the moment I think about it more often than not when wanking, definitely on my mind alot ;)

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Even though I have a hot wife, and we're active, I still masturbate daily, imagining or reliving scenes of KK fucking other men. Sometimes I just edge, or do my own orgasm denial instead of masturbating to ejaculation, mainly to save my cum for KK.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:13 pm

1_chammer wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 pm

I have thought about it since long before my marriage. When I'd go down on my wife form the start, I'd wonder how many cocks have been in there before my tongue and wish there was one in there at the same time as my tongue. Alas she never would tell me about prior relationships or take on another man as her lover. It is my prime manstubation fantasy.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Cenk602
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cenk602 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 am

I don't have a regular masturbate agenda. But I can say; every time I masturbate, I think about this :)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 pm

It's become my go to...once or twice a day I imagine watching her take the huge black dick of her former FWB that she's basically admitted she'd like to fuck again if we ever split up.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

imbootlover
Trainable

Unread post by imbootlover » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Quite frequently I fantasize about her riding on someone.
She works from home and the office is next to the master bedroom. She sometimes gets up early to start work and I especially enjoy it when I hear her flirting on the phone. It just adds to the intensity of the moment.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:26 am

jw_kk wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 pm
Even though I have a hot wife, and we're active, I still masturbate daily, imagining or reliving scenes of KK fucking other men. Sometimes I just edge, or do my own orgasm denial instead of masturbating to ejaculation, mainly to save my cum for KK.
I masturbate several times a day, but that's because it's the only sex I'm allowed. I am a completely denied cuckold husband, and my wife encourages me to jerk off...she says that's all my cock is good for. Somewhat Like jw_kk, I always edge, and practice self-denial. I can regularly go almost two months before I lose control and cum....I feel that it's appropriate that only my wife's lover and the men he shares her with get to cum regularly!

Like 1_chammer, I'd rate myself as a "chronic masturbator." I always enjoy chatting with other men who jerk off like this too - PM me if interested.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:25 am

1_chammer wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 pm

I don't have regular fantasies, haven't for years. I do think about Farmgirl's realities very often.
As far as jacking off, it's not never, but it's rare. Her desire for sex keeps me busy enough.

Flopharder1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Flopharder1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:36 am

Every single time.

Cuckedbydildo
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedbydildo » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:15 am

I think about “it” almost every time lately. I try very hard not to think about it during sex with my wife as I’ve found it usually leads to premature ejaculation ;)

MrDoB
Virgin

Unread post by MrDoB » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:47 am

Cuckedbydildo wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:15 am
I think about “it” almost every time lately. I try very hard not to think about it during sex with my wife as I’ve found it usually leads to premature ejaculation ;)
The same is true for me

subcucktx

Unread post by subcucktx » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:38 pm

Never…like MsMsid-1 my HW has my cock in a chastity cage nearly 24/7. But that just means it’s on my mind constantly. It’s my FLR life but still my fantasy. Long term chastity and denial works a number on a sub cucks psyche. It’s a trip for sure and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It my cock wasn’t caged, I’d jerk off until it was raw…and then keep going

HWHubbyHopeful
Player

Unread post by HWHubbyHopeful » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:27 am

Daily…I sometimes go on whisper and show her pic off and get hard to the comments

PeanutButter
Prepubescent

Unread post by PeanutButter » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:20 pm

tuugy wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:27 am
Almost everyday
Pretty much this. It’s kinda taking over :lol:

I do really need to make the move to discuss with my wife

Robbie Darcy
Virgin

Unread post by Robbie Darcy » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:46 am

feetuji wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:47 pm
I think about it everyday lol. I love watching cuckokd videos on xhsmster and imagine that ist my wife.
I couldn't have put it better myself!
I've wanked over so many videos of women who look similar to my wife being drilled by a hot, well-endowed hunk that I'm at the point where I almost believe it's happened!
Five years of searching for 'big tits blonde milf hotwife' are beginning to take their toll. I want to my own good lady to be the star of the show!
Looking forward to the day when I can shout from the rooftops "my wife is a hotwife!"

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:43 am

Robbie Darcy wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:46 am
feetuji wrote:
I've wanked over so many videos of women who look similar to my wife being drilled by a hot, well-endowed hunk that I'm at the point where I almost believe it's happened!
Five years of searching for 'big tits blonde milf hotwife' are beginning to take their toll. I want to my own good lady to be the star of the show!
yes indeed...i try to find close up angles of penetration that would be my view while jacking if I was there. I also think about it while she rides me if I need to get a bit harder to hit the spot she needs to climax. I imagine his massive cock in my place making her come so hard while so much deeper than i can go...

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:52 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:43 am
Robbie Darcy wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:46 am
feetuji wrote:
yes indeed...i try to find close up angles of penetration that would be my view while jacking if I was there. I also think about it while she rides me if I need to get a bit harder to hit the spot she needs to climax. I imagine his massive cock in my place making her come so hard while so much deeper than i can go...
I also enjoy soft material if the girl looks like my wife. Thats why blured images are great lol.

xforfun
Virgin

Unread post by xforfun » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:41 pm

It's like a drug we keep craving so yes to the OP's question. It's so electrifying and I never get bored of thinking about it. For me is most of the Time thankfully my wife know this and is now OK with it. Before I could see her get fed up with it as she know I'd be thinking about it and she would say "that's all you think about!"

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:30 pm

xforfun wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:41 pm
It's like a drug we keep craving so yes to the OP's question. It's so electrifying and I never get bored of thinking about it. For me is most of the Time thankfully my wife know this and is now OK with it. Before I could see her get fed up with it as she know I'd be thinking about it and she would say "that's all you think about!"
I find a similar thing with wife...I have admitted to her it is my hottest fantasy and what I usually masturbate to...

I think she is a bit concerned I may be obsessed but also lets me be. I think she doesn't want to know most times but knows. I keep it to myself as much as possible unless asked directly.

She was definitely fed up last year and that is why she fake cucked me. I now kinda say it's not as big a deal anymore but that really just means I'll keep it to myself more.

When you say she is ok with it now...to what extent is she ok with it?